Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) (15121 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Screenshots: See My Reply When She Asked For Recharge Card At Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
finalboss1:
lols tuale... but to tell the truth I'm a big fool
Good to know fish brain

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
finalboss1:
shut up biatch..wont mind tasting frm dat ur honey pot..cause i cn see ur brain is nt compatible with common sense
sorry I was harsh to you, just checked your profile.. You don't measure up. Bye

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by iamkingzlee(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
sorry I was harsh to you, just checked your profile.. You don't measure up. Bye
Yekpaaa

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Nasty, you for eat goat blokos
u no hear say if u chop animal tin,na so ur own go dey big?
abi u want make i begin dey push my own for wheelbarrow? u go marry me like that?
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Yekpaaa
make I run grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
make I run grin
abeg, oya comman go and be running away. My hand no dey o grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
u no hear say if u chop animal tin,na so ur own go dey big?
abi u want make i begin dey push my own for wheelbarrow? u go marry me like that?
Ah don't believe in marriage so I can't marry u
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
iamkingzlee:
abeg, oya comman go and be running away. My hand no dey o grin
Mr Nairaland right? Who win sef
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Ah don't believe in marriage so I can't marry u
even better! friends with benefits then?
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
even better! friends with benefits then?
I guess you didn't see my dp. We're closed dear. I mean my legs

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I guess you didn't see my dp. We're closed dear. I mean my legs
so when are you guys opening for business? next month,hopefully.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
so when are you guys opening for business? next month,hopefully.
No business, closed till Mr perfect comes knocking. No deal with the likes of op.

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Mr Nairaland right? Who win sef
My oga, fynestbo.i cool
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by IamLEGEND1: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
No business, closed till Mr perfect comes knocking. No deal with the likes of op.
shey u talk say no marriage? grin
notwithstanding,I'm not only Mr.right,I'm Mr.deserving.
coz by the time I'm through with you,you'll be left a breathless,I-can't-walk-properly,drooling,disoriented mess basking in the afterglow of utter satisfaction.....left with no regrets when i disappear shortly afterwards.coz it'll be the best you ever had. cool
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Agu87(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
What is the economic veracity of giving her the money or even the emotional veracity... OP shouldn't have pasted it here but 9ja ladies dey beg Shaa.... but OP if u have been collecting from her pot, you should do d needful... shikena
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Adeinfo: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
integritylady:
Next time tell her you dont have ..... this isnt cool or funny
many of u ladies are not always straight to the point, you always think you are smart instead of being open. It's good when one technically deal with you

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Chewing gum boy, this is what happens when you date small boys.

I have modified my post.

Cc: Nairaland resident chewing gum boy Iamlegend1
I just pity some girls, common 3,900 or better still 4,000, he's here forming Mr smart.

Nonsense!.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Agu87:
What is the economic veracity of giving her the money or even the emotional veracity... OP shouldn't have pasted it here but 9ja ladies dey beg Shaa.... but OP if u have been collecting from her pot, you should do d needful... shikena
You won't blame a broke guy. grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by pedrilo: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Very stewpeed mentality of our girls, begging and begging guys for help.
One is currently beggin for sch fees even after tellin her I do not hav free money t d moment cos am building. Dem go dey reason ur salary wit u.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by nuelzz04(m): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2016
vicdall:

She thinks she's wise? For ordinary 3,900? You sef you stingy gan although I think she should have asked directly
if d 3k is so ordinary d lady's father shud v provided it angry

Ladies lyk to call money ordinary ......even 10m will b ordinary undecided
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by nuelzz04(m): 12:18am On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
I just pity some girls, common 3,900 or better still 4,000, he's here forming Mr smart.

Nonsense!.
Aunty abeg my daddy didn't give me money for department does cry

M asking directly o...can u give me common 3k

Tank you bye kiss
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by LordAdam: 12:41am On Aug 11, 2016
vicdall:

She thinks she's wise? For ordinary 3,900? You sef you stingy gan although I think she should have asked directly

Stingy?! Did you read where he said he hasn't been paid since January. We are in August. 9 good months.

Do you even know how much he is paid?

See, where your riches end, nai another person poverty start. If Bill Gate wakes up one morning and find that his net worth is like Dangote's current net worth, he would commit suicide. If Dangote wakes up one morning and find that his net worth is like Seun's current net worth, he would commit suicide.

One man's salary is another person's tithe.

-Lord
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:

Nonsense!.
Thank you my friend iyawo. There's a lady that was supporting the chewing gum boys. Ah will visit her fuckuppp when the time is right.
I wonder what a lady is doing with the likes of the op that can't afford pad for her if the need arises.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by BARRIKADE: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Thank you my friend iyawo. There's a lady that was supporting the chewing gum boys. Ah will visit her fuckuppp when the time is right.
I wonder what a lady is doing with the likes of the op that can't afford pad for her if the need arises.
Much talk,very little sense.which is kind of a trend with NL girls.so no surprise there.

You will treat her fuck_up with what? ur tiny ass? coz it sure looks like that is where ur limited neural pathways are located.
and you'll do well to mention who these chewing gum boys are,let them come.. and we'll see how ur sass holds up.

And as for the herbie27 guy,just grow a brain before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Can't honour u with a mention, go and die!

1 Like

Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
BARRIKADE:

Much talk,very little sense.which is kind of a trend with NL girls.so no surprise there.

You will treat her fuck_up with what? ur tiny ass? coz it sure looks like that is where ur limited neural pathways are located.
and you'll do well to mention who these chewing gum boys are,let them come.. and we'll see how ur sass holds up.

And as for the herbie27 guy,just grow a brain before it's too late.
Are you ok?, who's a guy?.
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You won't blame her na, she attracted her likes. grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
You won't blame her na, she attracted her likes. grin
lol, abi na grin where is aloobright17 your sweetheart lipsrsealed
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by aloobright17: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Angel when was the last time someone slap u?
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
cheesy cheesy Swtheart you say, oya!, i dash you aloobright17, but just knw he's HIV positive. grin
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
Angel when was the last time someone slap u?
loverboy see as u quote me fast grin

Come slap megrin I dey wait tongue
Re: was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) by AngelAhnie(f): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Swtheart you say, oya!, i dash you aloobright17, but just knw he's HIV positive. grin
What Nairaland has joined together let no one put asunder grin

You guys are the lastest couple here. That alobright waist go too strong sha. Just sayingtongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Romance Section Awards 2016 (AFTER PARTY) LIVE!!!! / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / I Caught My Father In Bed With My Wife!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.