Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,900 members, 7,838,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! (7504 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Oahray: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Vick4rill:
you are right, young lady, men too are not excluded.but this topic is mainly for the female gender.and i expect u respect that.
that's hypocrisy bro. When you uphold virginity and shame non-virgins, apply it to both gender. Shey no be guys deflower those girls?
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by vicstar(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
• • • • • Sometimes, when u don't have the skill to disvirgin the girls around you undecided you end up becoming a frustrated sadist angry
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Vick4rill:
excluding girls that was rape against their wish, any girl who willingly open her legs for a man before marriage is a fool... the most annoying part is that, this hopeless idiats ve make it a point of duty to bash the virgin gals. their lame excuse is that: "virginity is nt a factor to determine a good wife" see gobe! hw can u be a good wife wen u dnt ve any atom of decency and self control in you?? and the wack broke guys supporting them, i knw u are jst after ur own share!! to the few intelligent guys here... listen to me carefully, if u are fourtunate to get a virgin as a gal, pls endeavour to take her to the altar. there are thousands virgin gals out there, that are more behave than this slu.ts that flow around. a woman been a virgin does nt mean that she has bad character. "bad character is a personal thing, and shld nt be associated with virginity. and to the virgin girls, please keep it up! virginity is something that only sensible men value.and l knw that is the type of men u want?
Yes oo shame on them!
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lexxyburg:
OOU ke, sorry mistaken identity. Sorry miss.

It's OK
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by rosalieene(f): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Vick4rill:
[s]lol, by their comment we shall know them.. mind u this thread is meant for the female gender. virginity is the pride of a woman, if u ve lost ur own "then shame to u!!" let me ask u, i hope u love new things right? u buy new clothes, new bags and new shoe and u dump the old ones. that is hw guys love virgin gals. most guys that take non-virgins do that cus the oppourtunity neva show up. let assume am a guy that love honest sincere and beautiful gal...and u and ur friend have those qualities.but she happend to be a virgin, do u think u will ve any edge over her?? babe u are wrong!! there is no any better way of saying it. be good enough to encourage those once who ve nt lost their own.
[/s]
no sense at all.
This still doesn't answer the question! *in fairlyusedpants voice* are a Virgin yourself since you are trying to slut-shame non-virgin girls.
Also, keep your advice for your sisters.
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Vick4rill(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
rosalieene:
[/s]
no sense at all.
This still doesn't answer the question! *in fairlyusedpant voice* are a Virgin yourself since you are trying to slut-shame non-virgin girls.
am nt advicing you, am indirectly telling, u that u are a b.itch
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by kaziblake(f): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
rosalieene:
[/s]
no sense at all.
This still doesn't answer the question! *in fairlyusedpant voice* are a Virgin yourself since you are trying to slut-shame non-virgin girls.
Why are pained?Leave them alone,it's their body and they chose to keep it holy
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by kaziblake(f): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Theoritical:
Pained? How! Am not a girl, neither am I searching for virgin Mary. Should I remind U; no man have the right to judge another. Even u on my page, if still a virgin, do u know d circumstances surrounding ur 2morow?
Some girls were promised marriage, deflowered and marriage promises were broken' to what end? Will u call them useless? only a fool will laugh a blind man when he not yet ready to die. BE WISE YOUNG LADY... ur virginity, ur pride; her manners; her pride.
My 2morrow is as bright as a morning star..Even if a man promise them marriage,is that a tangible reason for them to opened their pussy?
Even the holy bible condemns it.
Yes!IM A VIRGIN
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by rosalieene(f): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Vick4rill:
am nt advicing you, am indirectly telling, u that u are a b.itch
hahahaha
words coming from a nonentity.
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by rosalieene(f): 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
kaziblake:
Why are pained?Leave them alone,it's their body and they chose to keep it holy
mbok who is this one. who is pained?
Why would you even be pokenosing in what doesn't concern you BTW do you think I have problem with any girl that's a virgin? I may not or maybe one. my annoyance with be op is that he is that he is saying "Shame on them" and making it seem as if that's all to life, or they (non-virgins) should go and commit suicide as if they've been doing it with dogs and not men!. This OP really need to learn manners
biko swerve jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tiny23:

Go private pls
lol ur siggi though.
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

I'm through with my diploma in OOU. preparing for my degree
hmm nice one beautiful, is ur pm working?
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmm nice one beautiful, is ur pm working?

Yes
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

Yes
nice one. i will message u. so hws u dis evening, why ain u watching nollywood or africa magic?
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
nice one. i will message u. so hws u dis evening, why ain u watching nollywood or africa magic?

I'm watching ONMAX (Jenifer diary) right now
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

I'm watching ONMAX (Jenifer diary) right now
hmm nice one, though i dnt like the diary, its boring. but anyways i think i shud learn to love what u love.
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol ur siggi though.

What about it?
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tiny23:

What about it?
I dnt undastand it, tell me what it means.
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

Whatever it means to you.
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmm nice one, though i dnt like the diary, its boring. but anyways i think i shud learn to love what u love.

Lol
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

Whatever it means to you,my message is in clear term
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

Lol
im happy ure laughing, u dserv to be happy always.
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tiny23:

Whatever it means to you,my message is in clear term
rude
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
rude
really? Goodnight
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tiny23:

really? Goodnight
lol quick to angered?
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
im happy ure laughing, u dserv to be happy always.

Thanks Bro
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol quick to angered?

See,I no get time for too much talk
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

Thanks Bro
ure welcome baby. u saw d mail?
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Theoritical(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
kaziblake:
My 2morrow is as bright as a morning star..Even if a man promise them marriage,is that a tangible reason for them to opened their pussy?
Even the holy bible condemns it.
Yes!IM A VIRGIN
Lolz'. RESPECT' if u are truly a virgin.. but learn to respect other people's desire. Stop hiding ur pic! Let's see ur fresh face
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by nasha1(f): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
in this case shame on ur mama,ur sister including ur yet unborn daughters because judgemental people like u always end up with the worst of them all. grin
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Incrizz(f): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
@Op. I saw the other thread from one attention seeking b!tch and Ignored it because she's not worth the time it will take to reply her.

Any lady who's still a virgin in the real sense of it is an invaluable treasure.

1. She has absolute self control.

2. She's @least 80 free from STIs.

3. She's pure.

4. She has not joined her body with any man which means there's no ex to pop up from somewhere and spoil your marriage.
We all know that the first man is difficult to forget.

4. She's intelligent and thoughtful and that is why she saved it for that one person. If Am that person I will hold her close my heart because she saved her body for me even before knowing me. It shows that I mean the world to her.

5. It shows that she can be trusted during hard times and temptations because she endured when she doesn't know whom she's enduring for.

The list is endless but lemme stop here.

No virgins make great wives and husbands but they have Zero mental purity. Always fantasizing and comparing with one ex or the other.

The attacks on virgins by non virgins shows that we non virgins are not happy the way we are and we are insecure.
Thank you.
Speaking out is not for yourself but for future generations to come who may wonder and google "is virginity outdated?". They will see your reply and be encouraged to do what is right *I hope*
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Vick4rill(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2016
nasha1:
in this case shame on ur mama,ur sister including ur yet unborn daughters because judgemental people like u always end up with the worst of them all. grin
"shame on you" i repeat. if been judgemental will put sense, to the upcoming gals who re nt yet refused like you.then i will continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) / The Soldier Man Squeezed My Arse And Licked His Lips / I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.