Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! (7503 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Laveda(f): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Vick4rill:
where in the world did i state that marrying a virgin equal to having a good wife? is like u are ving issues with comprehension. that flawed excuse is what so many dump gals ve been giving, and it obviously doesnt make any sense... jst as stealing is wrong in all aspect so also is one losing their virginity b4 marriage. it is nt sumtin of a choice. i dont care, if the world agree wit me. bt as long as the shameless gals will keep making the good gals feel guilty i will continue to rob ur disdain on ur face.

Dump girls? undecided

I can't be arguing with you.. Bye!
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Vick4rill(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Laveda:

Dump girls? undecided

I can't be arguing with you.. Bye!
i know it will resort to this..any virgin gal, reading this. hold on to ur pride, so that u will not always be on the run!! even in a faceless forum

2 Likes

Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Vick4rill(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

So how do you even hope to achieve this when there are still male he-goats out there waiting to devour virgim girls.. To the point that even fathers go about raping their own children and some other he-goats goes about looking for children to ràpe... undecided

Do you know how many girls I've met or dated, that were rapêd in the past (one of them was even raped at a tender age of about 6-7 by her cousin)? Do I take it out on them? Of course no!
pls all protocol, should be duely observed. if i want to talk abt men. i would open a thread for that. u are very right. only insensible person will support, that kind of person.bt like l said b4 lets respect the protocols.and if u had read my post. u will see were i excluded gals that were rape against their wish.
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

Lol
ure very pretty, are u from india?
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by kinadEki: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Channel your anger to God that sealed only women.
Did God also ask men to have sex before marriage? Once a Man have sex b4 marriage he's no longer a virgin.

OP. U are making a valid point but in a wrong way. U sound angry. Also d word virginity isn't associated to a woman alone but to both male and female.
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Vick4rill(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
kinadEki:
Did God also ask men to have sex before marriage? Once a Man have sex b4 marriage he's no longer a virgin.

OP. U are making a valid point but in a wrong way. U sound angry. Also d word virginity isn't associated to a woman alone but to both male and female.
i agree.bt my mean concern on this thread is for the female gender.
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ure very pretty, are u from india?

No
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

No
ure from which country?
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

No
ure from which country?
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ure from which country?

Nigeria
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

Nigeria
Unbelievable, ure too beautiful to have come from NIGERIA. i was thinking u came from heaven since ure an angel.
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
So many pained gurls here.. All I see is regrets,, with a heart that wishes it can take back the hands of time.. . Virgins, keep up it up... I love you all.

Non Virgins... Take am

1 Like

Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by kaziblake(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Theoritical:
He's a kid
You are just pained
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Unbelievable, ure too beautiful to have come from NIGERIA. i was thinking u came from heaven since ure an angel.

Lol
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

Lol
lemme introduce myself properly. my name is oghenero, wats urs?
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
lemme introduce myself properly. my name is oghenero, wats urs?

Ifeoma or Lilian
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

Ifeoma or Lilian
Beautiful name, ifeoma ure very pretty, and seeing u and letting u go will be a huge mistake on my side. dats why i will want to know you offline. i hope u dnt mind.
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by greatpablo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
i deeply do cherish virgins,it's really not easy to remain celibate in this seductive and promiscious world...i believe most people who lost theirs due to some circumstances beyond their control, has always in some point of their life regreted it...but common we all make mistakes,what i know for sure, is that,virgins or non virgins,if you haven't accepted Jesus christ as your lord and personal saviour,you're wasting your time.....if a non virgin accept Jesus as his/her lord and personal saviour,and makes a decision to be celbate,Jesus sees you as vigrin,because you are now a new creature and old you has passed away and to the virgins, more grace,be virgins in christ.

1 Like

Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Beautiful name, ifeoma ure very pretty, and seeing u and letting u go will be a huge mistake on my side. dats why i will want to know you offline. i hope u dnt mind.

God knows best
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

God knows best
hmm nice one, so hws ur day been going?
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmm nice one, so hws ur day been going?

Not bad and yours
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
greatpablo:
i deeply do cherish virgins,it's really not easy to remain celibate in this seductive and promiscious world...i believe most people who lost theirs due to some circumstances beyond their control, has always in some point of their life regreted it...but common we all make mistakes,what i know for sure, is that,virgins or non virgins,if you haven't accepted Jesus christ as your lord and personal saviour,you're wasting your time.....if a non virgin accept Jesus as his/her lord and personal saviour,and makes a decision to be celbate,Jesus sees you as vigrin,because you are now a new creature and old you has passed away and to the virgins, more grace,be virgins in christ.

Nice one
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

Not bad and yours
Perfect, so ure in school or at home?
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Perfect, so ure in school or at home?

At home
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

At home
nice greet mom and dad 4 me. tell them i extend my greetings.
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
nice greet mom and dad 4 me. tell them i extend my greetings.

Hmmmm OK
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

Hmmmm OK
so ure a student of which school?
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Theoritical(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
kaziblake:
You are just pained
Pained? How! Am not a girl, neither am I searching for virgin Mary. Should I remind U; no man have the right to judge another. Even u on my page, if still a virgin, do u know d circumstances surrounding ur 2morow?
Some girls were promised marriage, deflowered and marriage promises were broken' to what end? Will u call them useless? only a fool will laugh a blind man when he not yet ready to die. BE WISE YOUNG LADY... ur virginity, ur pride; her manners; her pride.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

I'm through with my diploma in OOU. preparing for my degree
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Go private pls
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Lexxyburg(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

May I know you
Maybe you do, you look like my assistant course rep. Her name is Lilian too. lipsrsealed
Re: Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! by Lexxyburg(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

I'm through with my diploma in OOU. preparing for my degree
OOU ke, sorry mistaken identity. Sorry miss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike / Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) / Is it Ok To Double-Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.