Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? (849 Views)

Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? / Cheating Wives Said To Be Far Deadlier Than Cheating Men. True Or False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2016
It’s been said men cheat better but women cheat smarter, do I agree with this? Well as a woman I’m supposed to but this is not for me to say, I have seen cases of men having multiple women as partners, promising them marriage, or the promise of forever together, I have also seen women do the same but smartly.

Now we might wonder why we say all the time, men are cheats, men are wicked, men are polygamous in nature but what we fail to say is women are these things too, women cheat! But because the society frowns on any woman who cheat; we have devised a way to go unnoticed or when we do get caught we become the victims instead of the perpetrator lol!

It is expected of a man to cheat, but it’s not for a woman, only a few men who have witnessed firsthand a woman cheating can tell you what the experience is like. When a woman cheats on a man, It hurts much more than when a man cheats on a woman, I have never understood this though, why must it, we feel the same type of love don’t we?

A man cheats openly, he flaunts it, his friends are aware, even sometimes his families, but when a woman cheats, she’s even convinced herself her vagina isn’t aware of it, damn, we so smooth, calculative and finessed, and when we do decide to cheat nothing can stop us.

Now it’s pertinent to know women aren’t cheats by nature, this is the truth, why I have never believed men are polygamous in nature but the truth still remains men cheat a lot more than women, but women just cheat smarter. Why does a woman cheat? Why would a woman cheat? Why will a woman cheat? What makes a woman cheat? You see the similarities in these questions? There’s no excuse to cheat or for cheating, to cheat on someone is a horrible thing to do, but sadly cheating have been imbibed into our everyday lives now we see it as a norm.

When a man cheats on us, we see signs, he leaves clues for us to find, he becomes overly excited about his sexcapades, or scared and anxious. Now this is where a woman triumphs in cheating, we rarely talk about it, we don’t tell anyone, we don’t feel guilty or overly excited about it and sometimes we don’t even regard it as cheating. Women are smarter killers than men, women are smarter cheats than men and that’s why you find fewer women who engage in these acts.

I have always been an advocate of don’t or never cheat on your partner, if you can’t take the heat walk away, this is just to let the men know, we haven’t caught us doing it don’t mean we don’t or cant it’s not just in our nature.

My Opinion.

Talk2Bella.

http://talk2bella..com.ng/2016/08/women-are-smarter-cheats-than-men-true.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? by tabisegroup(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2016
I don't know . I have never been cheated on

1 Like

Re: Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? by DRISKLEF(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? by flexyfit(f): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2016
hmmmmm....let me take a deep breath first....
Re: Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Yup somehow tru, I remembered a girl cheated on his bf with me, and the bf called her while receiving my kondo, she answered the call but I had to pause and the bf was still professing how much he loved her and all.
Talk2Bella:
It’s been said men cheat better but women cheat smarter, do I agree with this? Well as a woman I’m supposed to but this is not for me to say, I have seen cases of men having multiple women as partners, promising them marriage, or the promise of forever together, I have also seen women do the same but smartly.

Now we might wonder why we say all the time, men are cheats, men are wicked, men are polygamous in nature but what we fail to say is women are these things too, women cheat! But because the society frowns on any woman who cheat; we have devised a way to go unnoticed or when we do get caught we become the victims instead of the perpetrator lol!

It is expected of a man to cheat, but it’s not for a woman, only a few men who have witnessed firsthand a woman cheating can tell you what the experience is like. When a woman cheats on a man, It hurts much more than when a man cheats on a woman, I have never understood this though, why must it, we feel the same type of love don’t we?

A man cheats openly, he flaunts it, his friends are aware, even sometimes his families, but when a woman cheats, she’s even convinced herself her vagina isn’t aware of it, damn, we so smooth, calculative and finessed, and when we do decide to cheat nothing can stop us.

Now it’s pertinent to know women aren’t cheats by nature, this is the truth, why I have never believed men are polygamous in nature but the truth still remains men cheat a lot more than women, but women just cheat smarter. Why does a woman cheat? Why would a woman cheat? Why will a woman cheat? What makes a woman cheat? You see the similarities in these questions? There’s no excuse to cheat or for cheating, to cheat on someone is a horrible thing to do, but sadly cheating have been imbibed into our everyday lives now we see it as a norm.

When a man cheats on us, we see signs, he leaves clues for us to find, he becomes overly excited about his sexcapades, or scared and anxious. Now this is where a woman triumphs in cheating, we rarely talk about it, we don’t tell anyone, we don’t feel guilty or overly excited about it and sometimes we don’t even regard it as cheating. Women are smarter killers than men, women are smarter cheats than men and that’s why you find fewer women who engage in these acts.

I have always been an advocate of don’t or never cheat on your partner, if you can’t take the heat walk away, this is just to let the men know, we haven’t caught us doing it don’t mean we don’t or cant it’s not just in our nature.

My Opinion.

Talk2Bella.

Re: Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? by saintfellow(m): 5:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Epic false.
Re: Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 27, 2016
tabisegroup:
I don't know . I have never been cheated on
I take it you've never dated
Re: Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? by Theresa1990: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2016
and they love truly when dey want to
all I can say is don't step on their toes, u will regret Eva knowin her
Re: Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:

My Opinion.

Talk2Bella.

Re: Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? by chronique(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2016
Very true. A woman can cheat on you and you'll never know. I'm mentally strong as a person but then,there's just one thing that can send me crashing down,and that's a cheating partner. I'd constantly keep ruminating over it and wondering what went wrong. Things like these,are some of the reasons why we sometimes build walls around our lives especially if you're introverted in nature.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Smarter Cheats Than Men, True Or False? by firstking01(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2016
Men cheat better women cheat smarter, hmmm...undoubtably true.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Slept With A Lot Of Men / Is It Wrong If You Buy A Pair Of Pants For Your Neighbour's Wife. / If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.