Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Have Slept With A Lot Of Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Slept With A Lot Of Men (833 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Slept With A Lot Of Men by Viviafricana26: 4:42am On Aug 29, 2016
The mother of one who married rapper, Wiz Khalifa and dated Kanye West, said she’s had so many lovers that she’s completely lost track of the number.

While chatting with rapper, Ty Dollar Sign who was a guest on her show, Amber Rose revealed that she has lost count of all the men she has been with.
'I'm 32-years-old, I've been around the block a few times, I'm not going to sit there and count,' she revealed during The Amber Rose Show.
'Especially all the times I said he could put the head in, then take it out, does that count?because I used to be so good for that, I was the queen of that.'
The rapper in turn said a girl's 'number' doesn't matter to him.
'It's kind of corny, it doesn't matter that much…if she says ten that means about 100 right,' he said.
'That's true,' agreed Rose.
FOR MORE INFO VISIT WWW.VIVASOPHIA.COM
Re: I Have Slept With A Lot Of Men by YourMajesty(m): 4:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Mtchewww! Who wan marry ashawo as house wife b4........

OMG!!! i was thinking that the poster below me will say something reasonable, but she prove me wrong.
Re: I Have Slept With A Lot Of Men by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 29, 2016
At least...for sure she slept with these A -List personalities....

While others out there, they juz giving their punaney to some brokeass tat cudnt even bought them indomie.... cool

HASHTAG juz saying..
Re: I Have Slept With A Lot Of Men by Chrisrare: 5:03am On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
At least for sure she slept with these A -Lists personalities....

While others out there, they juz giving there punaney to some brokeass tat cudnt even bought them indomie.... cool

HASHTAG juz saying..
Ur English teacher deserves to be flogged..

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With A Lot Of Men by Flexherbal(m): 5:14am On Aug 29, 2016
Ok
Re: I Have Slept With A Lot Of Men by metalDETECTED(m): 5:24am On Aug 29, 2016
Here to check names .... mission aborted

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Pick Up Line Ever? / How Do Discharge My Remaining 5 Side Chics Now I Want To Propose To My Main Chic / A Serious Question For My Ladies... Please Babes Come And Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.