Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,247 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. (79255 Views)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by olusmarth(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
gebest:
who is the mother? and who is the daughter?
google search your answer..lol
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by ajepako(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I doubt if womenfolk have anything to offer this world other than being paranoid about their looks, posing nude , fretting over fashion and getting fvcked by menfolk.............

Will you keep kwayet there! : grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by teeposhoilmoney(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
I can only see d boobs
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by Burgerlomo: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Na wa o make una see another Judith Afro sweet grin or abi na Candy dem dey call am for Bahamas, and coincidentally her name also be Judith. Make dem know go break the butt wey den dey shake o as dia name sound Judi. grin
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by FreeSpirited: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
ajepako:

If I wack you eh! tongue tongue tongue
I don't mean to be mean.....but u knw theres truth in it.
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by FreeSpirited: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
ajepako:

Will you keep kwayet there! : grin grin tongue tongue

If i catch u ehn.......that place will suffer....am sure u know the place.
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by ajepako(f): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I don't mean to be mean.....but u knw theres truth in it.

Will you keep kwayet there, abi you wan make I wack you too?? tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by oluwasegun007(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Where is d DAD, no man can withstand seeing his wife and daughter dis way....

The daughter husband will b happy..
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by ajepako(f): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
FreeSpirited:
If i catch u ehn.......that place will suffer....am sure u know the place.

Now that got me ROTFL...wait for Baba Anjola to catch you.. grin grin grin grin
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by bittertruthz: 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
You will have to look closely to notice that these are not two friends but a mother and her big-sized daughter having fun. This woman identified simply as Judith -has become the rave of the moment on Instagram after posting photos of herself and her daughter on vacation in the Bahamas -to the amazement of online users... See photos below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/see-viral-photos-of-woman-and-her.html

They look cute but im afraid they might fight for boyfriend.
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by slap1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
There's nothing mind-blowing about this. Nairaland mods and exaggeration be like APC and failed promises.

1 Like

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by FreeSpirited: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
ajepako:

Will you keep kwayet there, abi you wan make I wack you too?? tongue tongue grin grin grin
Yea ...come and whack my Joystick.
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by daven: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
imohchard:
Olosho

iya olonsho..

Omo olonsho in training..
Still doing internship

chief judge of the Federation...
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by FreeSpirited: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
ajepako:

Now that got me ROTFL...wait for Baba Anjola to catch you.. grin grin grin grin
but baba Anjola has not caught you all these while now
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by gbens2000(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Phantomstranger:

Thirded
fourthed
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by ajepako(f): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Yea ...come and whack my Joystick.

See? you accused womenfolk of being vain about their looks, boobbs and backside..

Now, see men? all about their joystick,.... tongue tongue grin grin grin

Anyway, that is how it has always been from Adam.. till thy kingdom come..

1 Like

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by nisky64(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I doubt if womenfolk have anything to offer this world other than being paranoid about their looks, posing nude , fretting over fashion and getting fvcked by menfolk.............
FreeSpirited:
FreeSpirited:
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by ajepako(f): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
FreeSpirited:
but baba Anjola has not caught you all these while now

I will relay your message to him when he returns from work.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by hamzeeto01(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
coolzeal:
I will do the mother..... No offense.
same here bro
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by nisky64(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
one day I'll just kill myself for this joystick

1 Like

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by jackie35(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
You will have to look closely to notice that these are not two friends but a mother and her big-sized daughter having fun. This woman identified simply as Judith -has become the rave of the moment on Instagram after posting photos of herself and her daughter on vacation in the Bahamas -to the amazement of online users... See photos below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/see-viral-photos-of-woman-and-her.html

Owu iya gbon, like mother like daughter
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by jerryfisher(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
tabisegroup:
pictures of their birth certificates or...
or we don't believe
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by FreeSpirited: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
ajepako:

See? you accused womenfolk of being vain about their looks, boobbs and backside..

Now, see men? all about their joystick,.... tongue tongue grin grin grin

Anyway, that is how it has always been from Adam.. till thy kingdom come..
unfortunately, thats what women folk know how to do best.....am just calling you to ur hobby
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by jerryfisher(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
dainformant:
this na confirm runs woman
na true na n she don employ her girl!!!
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by Heffalump(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Em.... I think both the mum and daughter are naturally endowned.
Wata perfect gift! grin

I didn't mention anything bad ooh, ehe.
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by cococandy(f): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
I recognize that hotel.
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Something's not right with the woman's left boob. Plastic surgery gone wrong?
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by kryptonian1987(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm! see BREASTINA...!!!!
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
What is this man doing, Vaseline crew take note

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by no1madman(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Group Intimacy thingssssssss!
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by meltiplexer: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Who there picture epp, Naijabet man say so
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by joseph1832(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
I must say the mum looks way hotter than the daughter. I'll hit the mum way over than the daughter.

Cherryice can you beat this? wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.