Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. (79273 Views)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / His Staff Had Sex With His Daughter That Is A Minor. Should I Tell Him? / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by olufoluke: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wetin concern u too. Read and waka pass
munchi:
. Wetin ko sine you Na
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by Izen: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
FreeSpirited:
To be honest, i was really hard pressed making my deduction. But you have to be critically blunt and logical to see all women crave for is to be loved and fvcked by a willing and loving dick. That's why they try and worry too hard about getting pounded by a loving and caring dick. This is evident from their craze for fashion (dressing to exaggerate their sexual appeal, make up to look like a sex-goddess ,cosmetic surgery to conceal or correct their natural defect, all in the name of getting fvcked really hard.)

Have you tried to consider the other options that maybe women just love to do what they do to feel good about themselves? Or for other reasons like just being crazy? Not everything we do is cos of men. I have the feeling that you think this way because that's the motivation behind everything you do. Do you take every action based on how women will view you? So how come you think you can make such generalizations about an entire gender when you've never been a woman yourself? I attended a girls only school with no boys around at all and trust me, I always dressed to kill. The irony is that I toned it down when I got to the uni just because I got bored. Even make up nowadays is dependent on mood. And even when we dress to for whatever attention, what makes you think we are only trying to attract that of men? If I suit up and pack my hair nicely to attend an interview, I'm I trying to impress just the male panelists? Most ladies who baff up for asoebibella, etc funny enough, do it for the admiration of fellow women so that they can influence with their style et al. So please just calm down on that misconception. Stereotypes never helped anyone. You'd have to be a woman first to understand why we do what we do.

1 Like

Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by FreeSpirited: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2016
Izen:

Have you tried to consider the other options that maybe women just love to do what they do to feel good about themselves? Or for other reasons like just being crazy? Not everything we do is cos of men. I have the feeling that you think this way because that's the motivation behind everything you do. Do you take every action based on how women will view you? So how come you think you can make such generalizations about an entire gender when you've never been a woman yourself? I attended a girls only school with no boys around at all and trust me, I always dressed to kill. The irony is that I toned it down when I got to the uni just because I got bored. Even make up nowadays is dependent on mood. And even when we dress to for whatever attention, what makes you think we are only trying to attract that of men? If I suit up and pack my hair nicely to attend an interview, I'm I trying to impress just the male panelists? Most ladies who baff up for asoebibella, etc funny enough, do it for the admiration of fellow women so that they can influence with their style et al. So please just calm down on that misconception. Stereotypes never helped anyone. You'd have to be a woman first to understand why we do what we do.
hmm, beautiful piece...what a way to exonerate your self.......i exonerate you too......
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by lilreese: 2:01am On Aug 11, 2016
i go knack the mum
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by hurrycane: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2016
who wether they are frm family with a father
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by gebest: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2016
miqos02:
same question me sef wan ask
abi o
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by theEYe21(f): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's a free world. I envy them sad
Re: See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. by doskie(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I doubt if womenfolk have anything to offer this world other than being paranoid about their looks, posing nude , fretting over fashion and getting fvcked by menfolk.............
exactly! My thoughts too. So much has changed about the concept 'woman'. All that is left of it is just dust and a vast depth of airy nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.