Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs (5432 Views)

How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs by christinnah(f): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
liesDictator:
Where's christinnah comne proof yourself , Berlyn i'm not still convinced enough angry

I'm here but I don't wanna waist my time to answer you back because you're stupid.. grin
Re: Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs by ManTiger(m): 4:09am On Aug 11, 2016
Omo, this berlyn face set o, wia is liedicktector sef?
Re: Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 11, 2016
Berlyn:
he already said i am fake so be it i will not post any picture or whatever.... let him bring forth his proofs first

I might as well say you have fake tìtz, maybe you will show us pictures?
Re: Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs by misspicy(f): 6:25am On Aug 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Passing through... These guys and kids up on here must be really jobless, like what's all these... sad
Sorry o grandpa tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
misspicy:

Sorry o grandpa tongue

tongue mus t i be a grand pa to make a reasonable comment or spot the fact that most of these seem to have nothing really productive to do with their time, come on here and say this is fake, proof, none..... other person too comes with i'm not fake, proof, none ...ah Bleep it, i'm just gonna come on here, browse thru, enjoy some comments and topics, stay real and myself, probably make some friends, the sooner most of you realize and remember u are Nigerians, most of you live a fake lifestyle online, the other you is who we all see here, the one that can talk, be rude, be naughty or ask all sorts of questions and more, the real you on the other might just be 1 shy cute boy or girl in his or her room or their house who happens to have a mobile phone and data connection and comes out here to say all sort, that's why i respect the few ones i know that on or off they are still themselves, ass licking and being fake is a poor and boring sport. Enjoy
Re: Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Berlyn:
angry sad angry
u are forming posh buh u are very emotional
Re: Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
lilzcee:
u are forming posh buh u are very emotional

how do you mean?? undecided
Re: Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Berlyn:

how do you mean?? undecided
if u ain't emotional, u won't even think about this talkless of opening thread for it
Re: Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
lilzcee:
if u ain't emotional, u won't even think about this talkless of opening thread for it
ok lipsrsealed
Re: Liesdictator I'm Still Waiting For Your Proofs by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Berlyn:
ok lipsrsealed
u shouldn't have mention me, just imagine ok? Is that another means of communication?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ashewo Shouts Customer's Name During Sex (picture Added) / The New Fashion Craze! Ladies Now Wear Black Tapes To Clubs Without Clothes On / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.