Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price (25224 Views)

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by SmartPunter(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
One of my Dude told me some years ago that he will need to wait to confirm say the Ball don enter the Post before he will head to go and pay his Fiancée's Bride price.

According to him, he said him no want hear missed on target after going to pay or start to the pray pray enough . Him must confirm first.

So guys was your view on this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by ediama(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Words of a carnal man.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by SmartPunter(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
ediama:
Words of a canal man.
hmmm highly Spiritual man its that all u got to say ??

24 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
I will be marrying because I love and want to spend the rest of my life with the woman.

Children are an addition; no compulsory. If children come, fine, if not, I am totally okay so saying someone should get pregnant before marriage is just crap.

210 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
with so many women out there with damaged womb or infertile, no wonder some men think this way... but we can also understand that this narrow minded man's reason for getting married is CHILDREN, and certainly not the desire to spend the rest of his natural life with his loving partner... but then again, since so many women are desperate to be called Mrs, at all cost, i am sure many will go down with such nonsense!

to each their own misery!

20 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by SmartPunter(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:
I will be marrying because I love and want to spend the rest of my life with the woman.

Children are an addition; no compulsory. If children come, fine, if not, I am totally okay so saying someone should get married before marriage is just crap.

I concur with u , But this guy feels to get Pikin na by Man Power ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by jashar(f): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
that's wickedness...
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Before A club signs a player, Will they call him to play with their players first and score goals before they buy him grin grin grin

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nairaland is lacking in content. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by LordKO(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mind games is for small-mined people. What if she took in and after you paid her bride price she has miscarriage? Personally, if I cannot place absolute confidence in you then, I have no reason having you as a wife.

I have no reason to marry someone I don't love. The word love is meaningless on its own without its constituents: fancy, honesty, respect, faithfulness etc. So, before I say I love you, I must have found you worthy of these attributes and as such I can stand firmly for you in all conditions, either for good or bad.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
SmartPunter:
One of my Dude told me some years ago that he will need to wait to confirm say the Ball don enter the Post before he will head to go and pay his Fiancée's Bride price.

According to him, he said him no want hear missed on target after going to pay or start to the pray pray enough . Him must confirm first.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Jaytecq(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
ok
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:

Children are an addition; no compulsory. If children come, fine, if not, I am totally okay so saying someone should get married before marriage is just crap.

�� mod weyn get brain ��

5 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
SmartPunter:

4 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Skillfullulu(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:

Oga this na lie...
I'm sure you must have given birth else you or your family members will show ur woman hell

15 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Badmanbay(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
High Note!!!!
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by free2ryhme: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
SmartPunter:

What if a woman had said same how will guy feel and react?

3 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
ONLY FOR VIRTUOUS WIVES!
As a Wife, Your BEAUTY attracts your husband, but your WISDOM will continue to keep him!
Your ELEGANCE catches his ATTENTION, but your INTELLIGENCE convinces him!
NAGGING irritates your husband, but your "CONSTRUCTIVE SILENCE" weakens him!
Remember that the "BOYISH" character in your husband comes out occasionally, But your ABILITY to always handle it, is a sign that you are a MATURED WIFE!
Every man has "Secret Struggles and Pains, including your husband, if you should ever find them out from him, Please exhibit the greatest maturity by asking the Originator of your marriage, (GOD) to help you with USEFUL IDEAS, that you will suggest to him (YOUR HUSBAND)!
In the long-run, your WORDS matters to your husband than your "LOOKS"! So always invest the RIGHT WORDS! Earn your husband's respect and he will consider you as the yard-stick for all his actions! Learn to mould your husband's moods, and he will naturally give you his "FUTURE" as he recalls your maturity in the past issues!
Note that, WOMEN are everywhere, but REAL WIVES are scarce, let the QUEEN in you come alive, and your husband will always hold you in a very HIGH ESTEEM!
Please don't forget to make GOD your MARRIAGE FOUNDATION, in order to destroy Every FOUNDATIONAL CURSES, so that we will together make the "BEST MARRIAGES" In our society at large. There may be Storms & Challenges but with GOD, your Marriage will come out Victorious.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by MaziOmenuko: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Nairaland is lacking in content. Smh

The very few intellectual threads are rotten away inside some sections. The mods need to up their game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Ngokafor(f): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
The average Nigerian male are so ignorant about fertility issues,they keep heaping the blames of childnessness on women

..Meanwhile 50% of them are infertile due to STD's not treated properly,impotency and dangerous life-styles like alcohol and drug abuse.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Fabulouski(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Same thing I'm gonna do

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Tamarapetty(f): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oluwasaeon
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by chris4gold(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
I guess he is a Muslim?
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Kemy11(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
No b when paparazzi don fall on them finish young man now go wait make will of happen.
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by AlwaysPad(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Not safe to get married these days in Naija.

Just get a baby mama

Naija babes got no pvssy anymore but boreholes

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Litesanti(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Everyone has his or her view towards marriage
Some marry Cus of love while others cus of children
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Hades2016(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Make sense .... Some girls of our time don wash everything comot.....
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by ibkayee(f): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Did he mention what he would do if he's the sterile one?

7 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by ItsawrapOutfit: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Marriage is honourable, bed undefiled...#OkBYE

2 Likes

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by Pavore9: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
What if she miscarries after the bride price have been paid?

1 Like

Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by victor8269: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
free2ryhme:

What if a woman had said same how will guy feel and react?
Nothing,absolutely nothing.
Re: Waiting For Your Fiancée To Get Pregnant Before Going To Pay Her Bride Price by nedu2000(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Before A club signs a player, Will they call him to play with their players first and score goals before they buy him grin grin grin
but will a club buy a player that is permanently injured?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? / Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong! / Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.