Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 (13127 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Encounter?

Nigeria: 90% (45 votes)
Venezuela: 6% (3 votes)
Draw: 4% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / U-20 WC: Nigeria Vs England On Wednesday 10th August @ 11pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by mahal(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2009
We may win the match though, It has been arranged!
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by blacksta(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2009
why do Nigerians players like praying before and after games

are they praying for a miracle

bunch of Jokers
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by tkb417(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2009
~Borat~:

Make una shut up with this una useless hasty conclusions! Is it a crime for venezuela to score? Abi did they come to joke? Haba!
hehehe
u only saw the goal?
u didnt see the ball hit the bar, the numerous saves, the nonsense defending

siddon there make trouser dey wear u

kay_pumpin:

Most cluless match i have seen all my life.Really!
useless match

FBS:

This is just crazy.
2 defenders booked already
1 RED Card.
1 goal down!

Very bad defending.

What can I say. Haruna shouldn't have started. Whatever happened to Rabiu? there is simply no link between defense and attack. Do we have a playmaker?
hahaha
spot on

we are not in the game
we'll be dealt with today

today na today
na real flying vultures o
lol
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by tubabie(f): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2009
~Borat~:

Tkb abeg whats the difference between 1 red and 1 man down? grin

The guy dey go bananas, he no know o grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by honeric01(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
the squad are just too slow for my liking and the defenders are the REAL PROBLEM.

THE 2 CENTER DEFENDERS ARE USELESS TO THE CORE
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by Enjoyment1(f): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
Abeg, make militants leave our creeks alone, and enter Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, and extend to Lekki, and do proper militancy, so that goodluck will follow our teams. grin grin grin.
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by Phony200(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
honeric01:

the squad are just too slow for my liking and the defenders are the REAL PROBLEM.

THE 2 CENTER DEFENDERS ARE USELESS TO THE CORE

You meant to say the whole team. Don't discriminate. Do we have attackers sef?
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by blacksta(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2009
like somebody said

na Yara adua bring bad luck
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by proudly9ja(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2009
lol, make una take am easy, Na only one half dem don play. I c you guys coming back at the end of the game singing the praise of these same players.
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by tkb417(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2009
tubabie:

The guy dey go bananas, he no know o grin
go watch cricket if you dont understand what it means to be playing badly
this isnt a good show
is it difficult to see?
i guess all the other posters are over reacting?
clear for road make i see people

~Borat~:

Tkb abeg whats the difference between 1 red and 1 man down? grin
my guy, its the fraustration
u dey blame me. didnt know i typed the same thing twice
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by Redman44(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2009
Nigeria's defense is very suspect. It seems football analysts are being proved right that without Kingsley Udoh and Alex Nkume, our defence will be porous. This defence line cannot be compared to the 2005 defenders. Abe and co look jittery. Thank God for Okafor who has made good saves so far. Siasia needs to talk to these guys. And the red card decision is too harsh. It should have been a yellow card. So far, we have not played badly.

if we can't beat venezuela, who will we beat? We are making the venezuelans look good. They are not that great

I believe we will win the game once we tie up the loose ends. Cheers all!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by snapshot: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
bibiking1:

shameless display from these band of rabid dogs!
oga no be fight na! the match never end. cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by tocdee(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2009
Just called my girlfriend; we're going out tonight after all!!!! cheesy cheesy I'll tell her she's more important than the match. . . and she'll believe it!! grin

PS- She's more important though
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by Sauron1: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2009
Nigerians and their knee-jerk reactions.

We are playing the South Americans and someone did mention we have never beaten em in this competition.
The referee made a stupid decision to send Haruna off. . . . . .It was a bad tackle but there was no intent.
His eyes were else where when it appeared he trampled on the Venezuelan player.

Nigeria can get a goal but they have to take their chances.
They have been too wasteful in front of goal.
If the centre-halves can sort their positioning, i don't see us conceding again.

@ tkb417,

Na wa for your over-reaction.
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by chic2pimp(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2009
Hehehehe Una dey loose again abi? undecided

Well sha I no blame una jare. It's in the blood.

When all of una dey vote Naija to win,na me first vote the Vuvuzelas cuz I no wetin I dey talk. Up Vuvuzelas cheesy cool

Naija peeps make una no let patriotism kill una oo grin grin.
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by Phony200(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2009
Redman44:

Nigeria's defense is very suspect. It seems football analysts are being proved right that without Kingsley Udoh and Alex Nkume, our defence will be porous. This defence line cannot be compared to the 2005 defenders. Abe and co look jittery. Thank God for Okafor who has made good saves so far. Siasia needs to talk to these guys. And the red card decision is too harsh. It should have been a yellow card. So far, we have not played badly.

if we can't beat venezuela, who will we beat? We are making the venezuelans look good. They are not that great

I believe we will win the game once we tie up the loose ends. Cheers all!!

THe only loose end we need to tie to win this game is everyone else not wearing green on the pitch. THe concluding part of the saga is starting. Forgive me if I don't pay attention
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by blacksta(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2009
this prayer thing really annoys me

can some one please explain
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by tkb417(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

We are playing the South Americans and someone did mention we have never beaten em in this competition.
The referee made a stupid decision to send Haruna off. . . . . .It was a bad tackle but there was no intent.

If the centre-halves can sort their positioning, i don't see us conceding again.

@ tkb417,

what do you know?

do you know how many times you said they were raping us?

i say what i see, you havent noticed?
i dont call black blue

we are being raped ure saying we a re over reacting.
when its 4-0, pls come back and edit you post
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by buffead(f): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2009
make sha dem no concede another goal  angry angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by honeric01(m): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
that ighalo no good at all, too slow
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by temmytanny(m): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
them doon score us oooo
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by buffead(f): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2009
another freee kick goshhh
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by Suntemi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2009
Na wa ooooooooooo
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by tkb417(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

When all of una dey vote Naija to win,na me first vote the Vuvuzelas cuz I no wetin I dey talk. Up Vuvuzelas cheesy cool

shut up
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by bibiking1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
somebody should shoot these boys!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by kaypumpin2(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
It woulda been OK if we did not show up at all.

Preposterous defending,static(non-existent for most times) midfield and clueless attack.

Just painful that these buncha of troglodytes MAY taint Siasia's good record.Plus they are not even Under-21 for FFS so why are they this erratic and indecisive. angry

~Sauron~:

@ tkb417,

Over-reaction?I make bold to say none of our under-aged? teams in preceeding tourneys have been this disjointed and bereft of idea.
I am not sayin they can't improve as the competition progresses,but it's hard detecting any glimpse of hope so far from their performance.
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by txxxed(m): 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
guys i don't even know what to say. i don't know what to write on my blog www.gamegist.com
those guys are performing very poorly out there.
well, the second goal has just begun. let's see how we go through it
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by asha80(m): 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2009
chic2pimp:

Funny coming from you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by tkb417(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2009
Over-reaction?I make bold to say none of our under-aged? teams in preceeding tourneys have been this disjointed and bereft of idea.
I am not sayin they can't improve as the competition progresses,but it's hard detecting any glimpse of hope so far from their performance.
u dey mind suaron?

It woulda been OK if we did not show up at all.

Preposterous defending,static(non-existent for most times) midfield and clueless attack.

Just painful that these buncha of troglodytes MAY taint Siasia's good record.Plus they are not even Under-21 for FFS so why are they this erratic and indecisive.

ure over-reacting grin

now lets go, i think they are playing well now
lets go
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by Redman44(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2009
The game has just started. Our boys are taking the battle to the Venezuelans. We can win this game.
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by Phony200(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2009
There seems to be improvements so far, I just fear for counter attacks especially with these flat-footed defenders
Re: Nigeria Vs Venezuela (0 - 1) - FIFA U-20 WC 2009 by bibiking1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2009
these defenders are stark illiterates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years / Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season / Olajumoke Olajide: A Nigerian Para Athlete (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.