Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband (34116 Views)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by aspirebig: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2016
The same jazz she used to get him and marry him. I believe that the man saw the handwritting clearly before going in thinking he can change her. All of you reading this and are in a similar situation where the lady is controlling you now,you better quit or you have yourself to blame too. No be joke o.
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by ObioraIkenna(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2016
now where's the sexual gratification in having to be conjured into paying for sex from ur wife?
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by legacyint: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=jammyunn post=48368004]wow. can't believe this. the woman don tie the man kpata kpata, even the court couldn't help him. and see the court man name sef....EVERYMAN[/quoted D name dey arouse suspicion]
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by nurex01(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Smiling. This life is difficult sha
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by tunahper(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
The wife na 'confirm oscabo' grin awon obirin irole aye undecided
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by seangy4konji: 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hard times. Desperate measures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban / Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.