Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband (34117 Views)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by pinardave: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
This Buhari govt self, everything is negative
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by AceDomino(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Shey na by force to reconcile ni, abi kin gan?

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by free2ryhme: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
end time housewife
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by kaziblake(f): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Broke men and their stupid accusation undecided

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by vicadex07(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
yiboooo ladies and prostitution...

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by josepph: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Daudah:
wht wunt dey escape when na soso amateurish buildings them dey use as prisons. Mumu ppl.

YOU JUST DE WAKE UP FROM SLEEP?

READ AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by ceejay80s(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
The husband is an 1diot , so his wife will apply an oily substance from a native doctor, on her private part and you still penetrate ur penis in her vagina,

If ur wife applies such thing on her vagina, will u still be complaining that u want to have sex with her?

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by repogirl(f): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Very absurd ruling by the judge. This Patricia jazz strong o.... I pity the husband because there is no way out for him. Even the judge has been tied down by her jazz. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Ghost447(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
mikkyokilo:
I have a Playstation 3 Super slim 12GB, one pad, HDMI cable, power cable and one CD fifa13 with Sony Playstation Portable with 8GB memory card and games such as GTA, God of war, Pes15 etc with both charger and pouch. I'm selling them combined for 40,000, I'm also opened to swap with any good android phone like S4 plus cash. Reach me on 08177634209. Thanks
I only need home theatre and microwave.
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by yetundesa(f): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
hmm....wondefull
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by 4everGrand(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
And she is still 'ur wife'?

O kare
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by eneez(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
He actually said joystick? Anyway, xo now cuz he's tired he has remembered his wife is a human trafficker
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Ihavespoken: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
One of the comments got me laughing Lol
My wife always says I must give her money before I enter inside her buttocks, sometimes when I have money

Before you enter inside her buttocks shocked, you be tissue paper? are you sure you are entering the right place?

By the way, your wife is a runs woman as she is used to men paying her for sex and the native doctor is her old time lover who still eat the kpekus.

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by MadCow1: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
They both own a house in Abuja.. Meaning this is a middle class family.

I smell lies..

No man will pay his wife to chook..

No man will let another man he does not know come and live inside his house without proper explanation and convincing.

He knew his wife was lubricating her Congo with Juju yet continued to knack her akpako. grin

Stories that touch.

That nigga is fabricating stories to get a divorce.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
repogirl:
Very absurd ruling by the judge. This Patricia jazz strong o.... I pity the husband because there is no way out for him. Even the judge has been tied down by her jazz. Too bad.

Can you just speak some sense into Kaziblake?
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by tuvade: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
She using for family planning because if she allow him to do it at all time she may get pregnant ....lol
dre11:

My wife demands money before love making

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/10/wife-demands-money-love-making-husband-tells-court/

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by sweetilicious(f): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mingling with friends that won't even affect your life in a positive way. Rubbing substance on her vagina? I thought that place is supposed to be sacred and neat too. Tomorrow now she will start running up and down looking for medicine for infections. But i still don't believe this happened real life. It might be a movie.
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by KAYD007(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
That court should sued should one of the parties decides to dispatch the other to visit their ancestors!!

Na by force to stay married? angry
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by iyke484real(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jesus! That's not true. . grin
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Frontbright: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
hnmmmmm what a topic
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by macminista(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
PRESIDENTIAL OLOSHO angry angry angry
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by senatorn3c(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
N wa apen to d money he paid b4 marrying her, abi dem pull dia resources 2geda for it too...
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Louiscutedude(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Professional wife prostitute
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Daudah:
wht wunt dey escape when na soso amateurish buildings them dey use as prisons. Mumu ppl.
Oga Dauda Pls read before you comment
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Anabel(f): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
I need to be cleared on certain things, she put juju in her bumbum and he still sleeps with her?? If juju is working, how did he even get the sense to file for divorce?

And this foolish wife he married, is it babalawo that will clear darkness in your house??
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Tobium1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Daudah:

What prison are you talking about??
Your grammar though
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by flokii: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
All these useless Stories can vex person ehnn..

Left to me, the both of them should be made to face firing squad. Rubbish undecided
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by soji1992: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
I don't blame pple having sex b4 marriage, #fact
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by klebson(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Umarlulu:
1 Rubbing ointment before sex

2 Asking money before sex

3 Business with native doctor

4 Human trafficking

5 Chasing you of house

She's not wife material flog the hell out of her tell her to live your house if it's her house live it for her,terminate the marriage,

I said divorce the idiot.

How e wan take flog her? Persin wey dem don chase comot for house.. Dude is so funny tho...
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Lyklyday(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Endtime wife smiley wink
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Edemson: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Women are very wicked
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 11, 2016
Daudah:
who do your life like dis?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban / Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.