Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) (11444 Views)

Lady Rocks Her Boobs As She Goes Braless In Super Hot Photoshoot / Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Cheaper than salt..
Be nice

1 Like

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by handsomety(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
sulu,ode,mumu, dopemu boy...it seems you don't have work.... someone will still Bleep her pussy I bet you... and you guys can never last..instead of you to think of making money ...look beyond your future ..plan your life..girlfriend ko girlfriends ni...who e eep? childish behavior... that one too na mumu. if she get bele now.....work hard to achieve ...it is girls that will even be fighting to take selfie with you..... DAT girl is BBW.. I bet you ..not only you will be banging her...fooling your self... a word is enough for...the wise
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by PrincessAnna: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Be nice
I was being nice reason I said that
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
uc4uandc:

You two look good sha......una face dey hide for darkness.
It is a good thing to be proud of your girlfriend but you are a greater fool for posting ur pix (of u both) here wen u gonna dump her cheap ass soon. I don't know how old you are right now, but I suggest you should start growing manly and stop all dis P#ssy n flirty sh#ts. There's no time bro..... My advice to young ppl (me too)....Stop spending resources on worthless things. Don't forget u need to build a (or more) house(s), buy car(s), have a home n be useful to this degrading society. Have a right mind....prospect ur future from now!
Peace!

grin grin
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
i don't like this guy!!! why is he eben mentioning Lalasticlala? You think the front page needs to see ya gf? Tell her to wear good clothes btw. Or maybe there's a textile shortage in ur area
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Imakeherdrip(m): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
How natural it is for humans to always want to dish out advice.
Mind you --- not everyone needs it...
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Smellymouth: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I was being nice reason I said that
Banned again?
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Jholland(f): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2016
Wonder when guys will learn that if a girl ain't married she is single as long as u have not paid bruh she ain't yours, how bad it will be to find out that u just a maga Then u give post like girls are bitches grin
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by PrincessAnna: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Banned again?
Yes hun, I'm innocent tho
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
innocent? Lol. That's old you. You changed
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by PrincessAnna: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
innocent? Lol. That's old you. You changed
old me? I'm always innocent dear.
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
old me? I'm always innocent dear.
you used to be. I don't even know you no more cry
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by baranzy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
My guy don't get carried away o....make the real owner of that nyash no see this post o.....no matter how hot her toto be it cant boil egg....so keep calm and enjoy it while it last...
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Banned again?

PrincessAnna:

undecided undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by PrincessAnna: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you used to be. I don't even know you no more cry
How hun? I'm still the Angel in human form.

I was banned cos a guy was cursing an elderly woman for a crime she didnt commit. I spoke to him politely( tho a bit rude) and he cursed my late dad. You know, I can't bear such. I replied him and get banned. I'm still the angel you know.
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by PrincessAnna: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Airforce1:

undecided undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
why are you happy? Is it cos of the ban?
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
How hun? I'm still the Angel in human form.

I was banned cos a guy was cursing an elderly woman for a crime she didnt commit. I spoke to him politely( tho a bit rude) and he cursed my late dad. You know, I can't bear such. I replied him and get banned. I'm still the angel you know.
Lol. I believe you
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by PrincessAnna: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Lol. I believe you
kiss thanks
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
kiss thanks
kiss kiss

You back? wink
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by PrincessAnna: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
kiss kiss

You back ? wink
Yes since Monday
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Yes since Monday
That was quick shocked shocked

Did you throw up on your way? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
why are you happy? Is it cos of the ban?
well, I expected you be banned for a year for the comment you made on my page.
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by PrincessAnna: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Airforce1:
well, I expected you be banned for a year for the comment you made on my page.
Bad bellegrin so you were the one praying for that wizard to ban me? grin

I was nice with that comment. If I should say what was in my mind then. You would've wished me dead. I see no reason why you uploaded those pix.
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by PrincessAnna: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
That was quick shocked shocked

Did you throw up on your way? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nope but had a worst experience
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Bad bellegrin so you were the one praying for that wizard to ban me? grin

I was nice with that comment. If I should say what was in my mind then. You would've wished me dead. I see no reason why you uploaded that pix.

ok but after you made that statement , I clicked on your profile to see what you look like but oh well
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Nope but had a worst experience
you wanna share? wink
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by PrincessAnna: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Airforce1:

ok but after you made that statement , I clicked on your profile to see what you look like but oh well
gringrin we're closed till marriage unlike your babe on duty 24/7. You want to see my pix?
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by PrincessAnna: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you wanna share? wink
No grin grin grin its embarrassing cheesy guess grin
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
gringrin we're closed till marriage unlike your babe on duty 24/7. You want to see my pix?

No need.

Save it for your Prince charming your signature states you still searching for.

Blessed!
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by PrincessAnna: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Airforce1:

No need.

Save it for your Prince charming your signature states you still searching for.

Blessed!
Lol, I never upload for reasonable people na childish dude like u I for upload amgringrin my Prince charming is with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Remember Your First Kiss? / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? / Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.