Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) (11442 Views)

Lady Rocks Her Boobs As She Goes Braless In Super Hot Photoshoot / Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
if you love your woman , prove It to her.

Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Is SHE your latest HIT

Why showing her off when it's so clear she's ONLY there to warm your bed? Will this make you more popular or make u more insignificant! Trace your steps my friend angry

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by allytinted: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
she looks like the biological mother of medusa and you look like a danfo conductor.
WICKED!
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Tomjazzy2: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
This dude sha cheesy

Are you really an artist or a "woman stand"

4 Likes

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Cool23(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Dude I think its wrong to advertise ur girlfriend u are just exposing her unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
ok my birthday is coming up early September and I don't know if it would be safe should I throw the gate open for nairalanders. undecided
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by nasha1(f): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
attention seeker undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
She make brains.
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Moz22: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Are you an instrumentalist or a musician ?
band boy..

1 Like

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Moz22: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Cheaper than salt..
u mean salt is far more expensive than the lady? Haaba..u too cruel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
I swear this Airforce1 dude looks too similar to someone I used to know back in Oregun.

He's either the same person or a doppelgänger.

The semblance is like a copy-paste thing.

1 Like

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Really? Wow cool
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Orubebe01: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
NOSA wake up you should be ashamed of yourself, your juniors in the music industry are already winning award and you are here talking about women all the time. We are beginning to hate you cos of your attitude and indirectly, you are killing your career.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Ximonak: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
sinaj:
See the way u de spoil this girl goods, no b say u go evn buy d market. sad

He needs to be beaten Secretly and kept in army guard room for 48hrs, then warned not to near any girl...
Why can't he go after mature ladies and display them here...
He is taken advantage of their young innocent easy to meddle mind and is displaying it (the Internet never forgets)... error

3 Likes

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by AceRoyal: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2016
This brand of stupidity can only be Airforceone tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Fidecoo(m): 2:17am On Aug 11, 2016
Airforce1:
I woke up this evening feeling not so well after hours of rehearsing late last night.., my baby got me back on my feet feeling strong with her super sexy body and cute smile.

Her name is Damilola

Life is good.. wow, billionaire ambition, because a girl agrees that u carry her on your laps and take selfie?!,hmmmmmm BILLIONAIRE indeed.

**Billionaire Ambition**

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:21am On Aug 11, 2016
AceRoyal:
This brand of stupidity can only be Airforceone tongue
the frustration is obvious.

I pray you find happiness soon.

Prayer and hard working is the key bro.

Stay bleased.

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 11, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Cheaper than salt..

What if I told you, I have the key to that
door you closed?
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by dilini(m): 6:08am On Aug 11, 2016
Shey gf for keeps or gf for
na you think am o!

My 2cents sha...
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by adegeye38(m): 6:15am On Aug 11, 2016
Wat d f*#k is wrong is wit dis guy

3 Likes

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by duduade: 6:17am On Aug 11, 2016
Have you dumped that girl...
The one you were posting her pictures....

Is this a new one....

If so... I pirrry you...

You never blow, you changing girlfriend... What will happen when you blow??

So you broke that girl's heart abi
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Alhajipablo(m): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2016
This is also one of d 3 million topics on Seun's site! Smh

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2016
Your opinion mehn
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by yorhmienerd(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2016
SMH
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

What if I told you, I have the key to that
door you closed?
What's the key?
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Airforce1:
I woke up this evening feeling not so well after hours of rehearsing late last night.., my baby got me back on my feet feeling strong with her super sexy body and cute smile.

Her name is Damilola

Life is good.. wow

**Billionaire Ambition**

SMELLYMOUTH!!!!Come see Damisi,wen dey always drag us up and down like pizza slice for Pekas joint...Na this guy dey call Damilola him girlfriend sha.@Airforce ask your Dami who be drilling the driller.
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2016
ok in your dreams
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2016
Airforce1:
ok in your dreams
NICCAR...Tell am say drilling d driller says hi.
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2016
ok driller
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by AceRoyal: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Airforce1:
the frustration is obvious.

I pray you find happiness soon.

Prayer and hard working is the key bro.

Stay bleased.
I am mega happy and far from frustration.what u doing is so childish.
You are killing ur career as an upcoming artist.
You are only showing signs of low self esteem.
Sign of blessing or hard work is not taking pictures with gals.with each post such as this,u lose respect!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by uc4uandc(f): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Airforce1:

Her name is Damilola

Life is good.. wow

**Billionaire Ambition**

You two look good sha......una face dey hide for darkness.
It is a good thing to be proud of your girlfriend but you are a greater fool for posting ur pix (of u both) here wen u gonna dump her cheap ass soon. I don't know how old you are right now, but I suggest you should start growing manly and stop all dis P#ssy n flirty sh#ts. There's no time bro..... My advice to young ppl (me too)....Stop spending resources on worthless things. Don't forget u need to build a (or more) house(s), buy car(s), have a home n be useful to this degrading society. Have a right mind....prospect ur future from now!
Peace!
Re: Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) by absool(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
let us see her face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Transferred Money To Wrong Opay Account!! / Now Is Black Not Beautiful (photo) / Do You Remember Your First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.