Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

HELP! Why Does This Man Wanna Divorce His Wife( See Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! Why Does This Man Wanna Divorce His Wife( See Pics) (1167 Views)

(pics) See Why Ahmed Musa Divorced Wife, See The Pretty Girl He Wants To Marry / I Want To Divorce And Dump My Wife ( See What She Did To Me) / Help! Why Do I Wee During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Why Does This Man Wanna Divorce His Wife( See Pics) by dominzy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
The husband of this beautiful woman came home from work to pick some documents for a meeting and took pictures of his beautiful wife before leaving again for work. While in the office after the meeting, he kept looking and admiring the picture. He noticed something different in the picture and went straight home and demanded a divorce.
Now carefully examine the picture and tell me why the man wanted to divorce his wife.
The answer is in the picture.

Re: HELP! Why Does This Man Wanna Divorce His Wife( See Pics) by Badgers14: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Becuase she was charging her phone undecided grin grin grin
Re: HELP! Why Does This Man Wanna Divorce His Wife( See Pics) by ReInstalled(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
pk
Re: HELP! Why Does This Man Wanna Divorce His Wife( See Pics) by dmgr(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
bcoz fan thy blow ha
Re: HELP! Why Does This Man Wanna Divorce His Wife( See Pics) by a4jasper(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
I think datz sm1's face showing frm under d mattress.........

1 Like

Re: HELP! Why Does This Man Wanna Divorce His Wife( See Pics) by tico1212(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Another man is hiding under the bed.... see the black face. Hehe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation (graphic For Born Agains) / Am In Urgent Need Of Advice From The Guys..pls / How To Politely Turn Down A Proposal From A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.