Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

My Mom Inlaw Or Bed Mate? Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Inlaw Or Bed Mate? Advice (600 Views)

I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mom Inlaw Or Bed Mate? Advice by rinsonder(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
MY MOM INLAW OR BED MATE? ADVICE.

I will like to hear advise from your blog visitors on what am going through at the moment. 

Am married with a Son, my wife is very young and beautiful. I work from Monday to Friday and most times on Saturday as well and so I hardly have time for myself and if am not working, I will want to rest and stay at home. 

My Mom Inlaw came to spend the holiday with us and won't be leaving in short time.
Here goes my problem, my wife is always complaining about how my feet and toenails look and that I should go get a pedicure. She has turn it to a song she sings at any giving chance and even in front of her mom. Her mom used to operate a beauty salon in the past and she is good with pedicure and manicure. Her mom has offered to give me
read more
Re: My Mom Inlaw Or Bed Mate? Advice by SUPERPACK: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
La click la bomb

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dont Knw If She Loves Me, Hw Can I Knw Nd Stop Loving Her / Fast Rising Nollywood Actor Pre-wedding Pic / Check Out Photos Of A Bride Wearing Pant And Bra As Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.