Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... (7401 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by NLbully(m): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2017
Seriously this one no be joke oooo...I know majority will ask how I saw the Boooooooobs but y'all should use your brain she's my mother

I saw it when I was in the sitting room with her and she was trying to amend her wrapper my eyes looked at the direction mistakenly though and behold the Boooooooobs were still standing,very well erected at her age

The first thing that actually came to my mind was how can a female's Boooooooobs still be erected at this age when a lot of Boooooooobs have started sagging at the age of 18

Seriously this generation needs to amend it's ways

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by bbm2016(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2017
Your mum's engine hasn't knock yet

7 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by AntiWailer: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2017
There are different shapes and size of boobs

Some are fallen from Day 1.

No way to amend bro.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2017
Lol. The fact is there are different shapes and structure of boobs. If you want to know, gather about ten 16yrs old busty girls and observe their boobs. You would be able to tell from mere observation that some of those boobs will not sag till they're 60yrs old bcus of how they naturally are. And you'll also notice that some will sag in d next 5 yrs, all about shape especially those pointing naturally downwards from age 16.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by shaiba(f): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2017
This s a very shameful act. angry
This is your mother's privacy and shouldn't be discussed in public.
That you've seen it and appreciate it, is not a topic to discuss with others.

Please stop this act.

God bless all mothers out there.

38 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2017
shaiba:

Please stop this act.

We don't know his mother. The young man is just appreciating nature on his mum.

21 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by NLbully(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2017
shaiba:

Please stop this act.

Do you know me??,Do I know you??, Do you know my mom??,Do I Know you mom??

26 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by oxiide22(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2017
Little by little u will Bleep ur mom oneday.

6 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Shedrack777: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2017
ok! since you've brought your mother's breast on a public forum, i'll tell the truth why it's still standing.
you see young man, the truth is your mom didn't breast feed you and your siblings since you're born. you guys fed on artificial milk when you're infants, and you just prove that by bringing this topic. if you think i'm lieing, go and ask your mom.
peace

38 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by blacq2009(m): 8:58am On Dec 26, 2017
Op, all I can say to you is that you are a disgrace to humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2017
So ure saying ur mum is a milf.. okay

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by slimay(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2017
Shedrack777:
ok! since you've brought your mother's breast on a public forum, i'll tell the truth why it's still standing.
you see young man, the truth is your mom didn't breast feed you and your siblings since you're born. you guys fed on artificial milk when you're infants, and you just prove that by bringing this topic. if you think i'm lieing, go and ask your mom.
peace
cheesy
Shedrack777:
peace

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by coolestofall(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2017
Bro u'r sick but no one has bother 2 tell u. Then another psycho up there says its cool cos we dn't knw ur mom. Aint no body want 2 hear about sm fifty smthing year old boobs, mayb a twenty smthing boobs then we can hv a convo. Sick bleeps

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by akinyeleaa: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Shedrack777:
peace
lmao, savagery

9 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by AnonymousIP: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2017
SO SINCE THEM BORN YOU ... YOU NEVER SEE AM , NA TODAY YOU SEE AM FIRST .... OR SHE USE AM DO XMAS FOR YOU ....

SHOUTING ABOUT YOUR MUM'S BOOBS FOR PUBLIC , GUY BETTER CARRY YOUR BRAIN GO SERVICING

AND HOW MANAGE YOU KNOW SAY SOME LADIES GET SAGGY BOOBS .... OMO.. WOBE ...

SPOILT CHILT (JENIFA'S VOICE)

9 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2017
Na wa o..

Oyan iya e wa di topic of discussion. What a pity..

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Waffarianman(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2017
If really you have a mother and you're talking like this may God help you.

Have nothing to say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by samszany(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2017
Nigerians *SMH* We are always quick to criticize and abuse.
Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2017
And they say this is the sperm won other sperm cells?

Are you always this stupid or is today a special day?

4 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2017
NLbully:
Seriously this one no be joke oooo...I know majority will ask how I saw the Boooooooobs but y'all should use your brain she's my mother

I saw it when I was in the sitting room with her and she was trying to amend her wrapper my eyes looked at the direction mistakenly though and behold the Boooooooobs were still standing,very well erected at her age

The first thing that actually came to my mind was how can a female's Boooooooobs still be erected at this age when a lot of Boooooooobs have started sagging at the age of 18

Its called silicon

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by NLbully(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2017
samszany:
Nigerians *SMH* We are always quick to criticize and abuse.
leave them na hunger
Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
And they say this is the sperm won other sperm cells?

Are you always this stupid or is today a special day?

Are you hairy?
Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2017
MrIjapa:

Are you hairy?
No, why?
Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
No, why?

Just asking..
Merry Christmas to you kiss
Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2017
MrIjapa:

Just asking.. Merry Christmas to you kiss
Same to you.
Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by terrezo2002(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
When you live your life as an unrepentant fornicator, you expect something like this. He even stressed the boooobs! to show he is attracted to it too.
Well Op, take this advice so you don't continue like this in 2018.
PLEASE GO FOR DELIVERANCE

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by farem: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
NLbully:

For you to bring this kind of event to this space, it is undoubtedly that the semen that produced you was not that Of your supposed dad. You are a product of a gorilla

The way it's going, you will still come here to describe her puszy once you see it.
Gorilla head!

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by deepdeep(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
NLbully:

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lies are easy to sell!
your mama brezt stand and after all these years, you just got to know it! definately you won't know when she did surgery or swallows boobs pills....your type nai dey think say her mama boyfriend na brother!

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by NLbully(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
terrezo2002:
When you live your life as an unrepentant fornicator, you expect something like this. He even stressed the boooobs! to show he is attracted to it too.
Well Op, take this advice so you don't continue like this in 2018.
PLEASE GO FOR DELIVERANCE
I stressed the boooooooobs because it is censored over here goan learn
Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by meekah: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
OP CHECK UR FATHER JOHN THOMAS TOO AND TELL US HOW LONG AND ROBUST IT IS SO THAT WE CAN HELP CELEBRATE YOUR PARENT NUDITY TOGETHER IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Mom Boooooooobs And Behold.... by terrezo2002(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
NLbully:
I stressed the boooooooobs because it is censored over here goan learn
Okay sir. But this is wrong.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Akwa Ibom Girls Have Big Clit? / Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment / She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.