Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw (4927 Views)

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by kekakuz(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2016
Ps: this story is a sequel to www.nairaland.com/2960861/longest-night-life-trapped-in-laws
And it's 24 hours late
I must have been a teenager, the last time I had a wet dream.it's 8am and we are still on bed. I touched myself and discover I was a little wet. I seriously can't remember the last time I had a wet dream. I excused myself to go do a little clean up in the bathroom. But it was locked. Why would chinelo lock her bathroom and travel. I really don't understand.
Her mum woke up about the same time with a big smile on her face.
I told her I needed to use the rest room. She looked To the time and we are 1hour late so she called for a thirty minutes extension.
She tried to open the door and it was locked.
Then she said it was OK to use hers. I rejected the offer but she looked down on my boxer and the mess was obvious. She just told me don't be silly. She held my hand and took me to her room and to her bathroom.
I entered and was shocked to the bone what I saw. Series of Love Machine and vibrators. I stayed for a Minute to wonder what she is doing with them and what was in chinelos bathroom that made her lock the door.
I looked at her toilet and it was amazingly clean. Have you guyz ever been to a woman's toilet? It's Attractive. I sat on it to do a quick one when she just walked in with a white towel wrapped around her chest. She went straight to the mirror as if no one was inside. I was dying of shame. She rubbed some white stuff on her face and trew a towel at me. Told me to shower and let's go.
I just wondered when all this would end. I decided to take a quick shower. I stepped in and turned on the shower. I buried my head in the running water lost in the moment. The sound of the shower was to loud I did not hear when someone opened the door. I rubbed some soap on my face and felt a hand on my shoulder.
I felt like dying because it just seems to get worse. I rinsed my face and there she stood. Like a goddess of love and vanity.
She gave me warm smile. I was just confused.
A grown man like me trapped in the coven of a woman. I tried to express myself. "ma am sorry but this is really inappropriate. Please let me just clean up and go." what will chinelo think of me if she discovered this.
She told me to relax that we are doing nothing wrong. She explained that she was going to the doctor for a procedure and she needs help getting ready and if I truly was not interested, why is that thing pointed at her belly. I looked down to find my manliness in full attention pointed at her belly. My day cannot be anyworse. I begged her. I told her I was truly in love with her daughter and would not jeopardize that.
She said again relax. We are doing nothing. She said she need me to apply some sort of solvent in her womanliness. Then use a vibratory to massage it deep inside. She promised not to ask more of me.
She got down in the bathtub with her legs wide spread like a rumor and handed me a tube. I applied a little on her virjayjay then use the electric vibrator to massage in in and around it. She started to let out a soft moan. This is embarrassing and I begin to throb softly. Suddenly the vibrator went off. She said the battery is dead so I would have to help her message it manually with my Thing. No way. I refused. No way.
That was my mouth talking but my body was like yes yes yes way. I thought of chinelo again and to think we have not consummated our relationship, I refused. The woman had no choice than to help herself with a rubber Love Machine.
We dressed up and headed for the hospital. The whole drive was quite and awkward. Am not happy with her but my prayer was that she should not be angry with me.
She begged me to wait as she was going to have a viginoplasty. So she would not be able to walk for at least 24 hours.
Obviously this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by belloabd1914(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2016
Spread mat
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by Sexytemi(f): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2016
is it fiction or non- fiction @ op?
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2016
Sexytemi:
is it fiction or non- fiction @ op?
No it is super-fiction

3 Likes

Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by Sexytemi(f): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2016
LastMumu:
No it is super-fiction

hmmmm....don't understand.
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by kekakuz(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2016
LastMumu:
No it is super-fiction
Or hyper friction my niggor

2 Likes

Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2016
Sexytemi:

hmmmm....don't understand.
I don't understand myself either. grin
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by Sexytemi(f): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2016
LastMumu:
I don't understand myself either. grin

Lol...gringringrin
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by sayyid(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2016
op where is the third episode?
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by FirstLady21(f): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2016
Na werin be david mark own for thing kind nollywood movie bikonu? [[color=#770077][/color]quote author=olihilistic post=43322050]ok[/quote]
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by naijaboiy: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by biz2get(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2016
OMG!! You mean you didn't even have a taste of that Virjayjay shocked
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2016
FirstLady21:
Na werin be david mark own for thing kind nollywood movie bikonu? [[color=#770077][/color]quote author=olihilistic post=43322050]ok
I no understand you oo
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by princy80(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
hmmmm...kekakuz u again?
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by ajaylee1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Congratulations bro, u just won yourself a buy 1 and get 1 free promo.
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by dreamworld: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Wow
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2016
am tir£d of all d£s£ in law li£s i v£ bin r£adn h£r£ sinc£ 2day
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by princy80(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
am tir£d of all d£s£ in law li£s i v£ bin r£adn h£r£ sinc£ 2day
sorry dear, more are still coming cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by Pennah(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
Cab man stop! Stop!! Stop!!!
PaidhimoFf##

Take a chair oyana a.b.o.k.i gimme suya for 1k

Op we de wait
Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
Where's the script-writer? angry .. come and continue this season film!, wish it was acted by ghanians cheesy ... Op ehn, if u no continue this tin! angry d thunder wey go fire u still dey gym angry ..

1 Like

Re: Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw by Lsofdk(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
kekakuz thunder wee fire you if you don't complete this storyundecided

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Secondary School Sex Experience (photos PG 18+) / 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. / Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.