Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus (57196 Views)

Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Sexually Active Nigerians Should Take HPV Vaccine- Expert Warns / Facts About The HPV VIRUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by chris81964(m): 5:23am On Aug 12, 2016
obowunmi:
HELLO,

Someone just infected me with the HPV virus.

Booty call is not really free after all.

Doctors in their house, what does this mean for me as a man?

cry cry cry cry cry cry
http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 12, 2016
Aladinn:

What if you get married and you get infected by your husband somehow? Nothing is ever sure in this life. Sex is an act between two people. You are sure about yourself, can you say that about your partner? Even in marriage? Postpone your thanksgiving till when you're very old and close to the grave.
I pray and hope to settle down with a decent and Godfearing man!
So you now agree you men are women's problem right?? I'm sure you are the type of man to deliberately infect your innocent wife. Thanks for exposing yourself.
May whatever you wish me be your portion too,Amen!
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:14am On Aug 12, 2016
Trina0936:
Once more,glad to be a virgin! cool
OP thank God it wasn't AIDS,but who knows if it would be that next time??
Abstinence would always be the best no matter what you think! Sex is not food,you can live a very long and healthy life without it!
So be wise! grin

Trina this is 2016 pls stop embarrasing Nigerian Youths, pls, undecided people don't just get AIDS they get HIV AIDS is the most advanxe stage o HIV by that time t person is probably living in the hospital and cant be typing this asking for help... these are things people knew as far back 2005, I offence
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2016
Trina0936:

I pray and hope to settle down with a decent and Godfearing man!
So you now agree you men are women's problem right?? I'm sure you are the type of man to deliberately infect your innocent wife. Thanks for exposing yourself.
May whatever you wish me be your portion too,Amen!

No offence but how old are u dear and where in the country are u commenting from? U don't sound too exposed or well read, sorry u made a real point; people do get infected all the time, sometime by people they know other times by flings and all that and u couldn't grasp that, instead u result to pray and insult, Nigerians are really back ward thinking and exposure wise..

4 Likes

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by xamuelotu(m): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2016
istayfresh:
Do you mean beer or alcohol
Im a steady origin drinker
Also garlic you mean I shud eat two garlic raw everyday and squeeze rhe juice of the garlic on the affected area.like whats the price of the cream.can you tellme

And like you said you were cured,hope it won't come back again.
Please respond
the bacteria feed and reproduce on sugar so u taking sugary tinz will only add 2 de problem and also galic inhibit the growth of all the microorganisms. u don't need to buy any cream wat i mean was dat u should cut de galic seed after pilling it or u grand it, then u rob de juice of de galic on the affected area. if u can reduce ur sugar and also rob de galic on de affected part u will get better but if u one a quick result u can also Chew de galic seed twice daily.

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by 5minsmadness: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2016
istayfresh:
i think i have the same thing,please i need some advice cause the stuff is growing on the side of my laps.near my testes.it itches me and the itching is sweetnin when i scratch it,please is there any cure to wipe them off,they look like small pimples in a uniform pattern.
it itches me daily,but when i scratch it,it becomes sweet to scratch,is this also a hsp virus or something else.

please i need help because i feel embarassed when im naked,it itches me on both sides of my lap,what cream can i use to wipe them off,please doctors in the aous.
i will attach pictures of it later.

please i do not want any insults and ish,i just need advice and possibly a cure to it.
it itches in hot weather,or after i just have a bath,
Small pimples in a uniform pattern. Sounds like the cauliflower distribution.

I dont know id anyone has answered u, i havent gone through all the five pages, but if it has gotten that bad then u seriously need to see a doctor first. I wouldnt prescribe podophyllin cream for u as they might sell the paint to you instead and it is very toxic. It might also not be HPV.

PLS see a doctor, any doctor. One look at it and they should know what to do. Or u can find a way to send the pic to me. Your choice.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2016
Id upload it later.
Its itching and sweet sensation itch.
I deu fear go see doctor o.
But i notice Dat it spread tp my other lap beoi ise d same hand in scratching it to rub my testes and all,
5minsmadness:

I dont know id anyone has answered u, i havent gone through all the five pages, but if it has gotten that bad then u seriously need to see a doctor first. I wouldnt prescribe podophyllin cream for u as they might sell the paint to you instead and it is very toxic. It might also not be HPV.

PLS see a doctor, any doctor. One look at it and they should know what to do. Or u can find a way to send the pic to me. Your choice.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2016
FCTumunze:
is ... STD Facts - Human papillomavirus (HPV)

Drugs can Cure it , ....
or peak milk smiley
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2016
I
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by progress69: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2016
jennifer10066:
i am sure if it were to be a lady that posted this,you guys would have started calling her names like:olosho,asewo,oloshi and you are a disgrace to womanhood.
Anyways, it's just like HIV... But you can maintain yourself with drugs and also go for regular check-ups.

Na wa o. Many people will just comment ignorantly. How is HPV like HIV? HPV most time goes on its own with the help of the immune system. In fact, it is sometimes advised to leave the warts to fade off on its own, and should it not fade, then u can apply prescription creams. (In the case of low strain virus). It you compare it to hepatitis B i would have understood.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by progress69: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2016
5minsmadness:

Jock itch is my suspect over HPV.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by progress69: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2016
istayfresh:
Id upload it later.
Its itching and sweet sensation itch.
I deu fear go see doctor o.
But i notice Dat it spread tp my other lap beoi ise d same hand in scratching it to rub my testes and all,

Asides the pimple like thing u seing, does the area look reddish brownish, scaly, rash? The area u mentioned are usually where jock itch occurs.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by jairusben(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2016
Trina0936:

Sorry I am not the lady who infected you! So can you go find her? Thankyou!
olodo, did I complain of infection..no go find phrik wey go reset ur brain
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by donodion(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2016
So many wicked comical comments here..gringringringrin TGIF nairalanders.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2016
jairusben:
olodo, did I complain of infection..no go find phrik wey go reset ur brain
Oga sorry but I refuse to exchange words with you! Like someone said earlier,you might have the infection and don't even know so my advice is go for a test and stop displaying your ignorance and stupidity here! Thanks undecided
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2016
Amory:
this girl just talking like one local uneducated being who has spent majority of her life in a village without power and had only moved to the city only recently,most likely introduced to NL by her kid cousin....so girl i know what you are going through but my advice for you is CONCENTRATE MORE ON YOUR STUDIES,I'M SURE YOU HAVE WASSCE TO WRITE NEXT YEAR AND ABSTAIN FROM POSTING STUPID COMMENTS ON NL. And finally return the phone to your kid cousin cause evidently you don't have anything good to do with it.
Such a pity you are pained by my post but then truth is bitter if you like don't repent while there is still time! Wicked soul.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by 5minsmadness: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2016
progress69:

Jock itch is my suspect over HPV.
Agreed.

Istayfresh that's why i said u should see a doc first. Or you can find a way to send the pic, maybe on another thread. U might be having a fungal issue.

Wetin dey make u dey fear to see doctor? grin
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

No offence but how old are u dear and where in the country are u commenting from? U don't sound too exposed or well read, sorry h made a real point people who infected all the time, sometime by people they know other times by flings and all that and u couldn't grasp that, instead u result to pray and insult Nigerians are really open back ward..
Don't be surprised Mister if I happen to be older than you! undecided
BTW where did you see me insult any Nigerian in that comment you quoted??
Or is your conscience disturbing you??
I only told the man the plain truth, if couples are faithful to each other then there won't be a case of anyone infecting their partners now,would there??
Stop being sentimental and be more objective in this matter! Thank you.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Trina this is 2016 pls stop embarrasing Nigerian Youths, pls, undecided people don't just get AIDS they get HIV AIDS is the most advanxe stage o HIV by that time t person is probably living in the hospital and cant be typing this asking for help... these are things people knew as far back 2005, I offence
And you had to quote me to prove what point exactly?? I drove home the message so what's your stress?? undecided
BTW your grammer is equally embarrassing or even more so undecided
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by donrichardson(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2016
HPV virus could be contacted through sexual intercourse such as anal sex,MouthAction n virginal even condom can't prevent you from contacting it no matter d number of condoms u use if u come in contact with affected person..it mostly common among girls. Just get urself ampliclox capsule n lincosin capsule then u buy damatol hair cream apply it all over ur manhood affected or non affected area after bath then u swallow d drugs to fight it inside u will c changes after a week.... talking out of experience shaa

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Mariojane(f): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2016
istayfresh:
Where can I get it, in a pharmacy or where
yes go to a standard pharmacy not just some yeye drug store. hopefully you will be given without asking for prescription. or better still speak with the pharmacist there if they are not willing to sell without prescription from a doctor. it is power and dangerous cos it burn the skin. whenever you want to use it make sure you rub Vaseline round the wart just in case any drop in the wrong side it will burn your skin. (the vaseline is for the part of your skin that does not have the wart not the wart itself oooo the podophillin is to be put on the wart).do you understand?
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Jadoskii(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2016
First of all you should change your moniker.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by progress69: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2016
5minsmadness:

Agreed.

Istayfresh that's why i said u should see a doc first. Or you can find a way to send the pic, maybe on another thread. U might be having a fungal issue.

Wetin dey make u dey fear to see doctor? grin

U quoted the wrong person. Only made a suggestion to u when i read the comment. The guy no get idea of wetin dey do am na
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by jairusben(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2016
Trina0936:

Oga sorry but I refuse to exchange words with you! Like someone said earlier,you might have the infection and don't even know so my advice is go for a test and stop displaying your ignorance and stupidity here! Thanks undecided
lol..u see ur ignorance..regardless my abusive words am a medical practitioner in the making, so u dont tell me when to go for diagnosis cause I diagnose infected people like you grin
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2016
jairusben:
lol..u see ur ignorance..regardless my abusive words am a medical practitioner in the making, so u dont tell me when to go for diagnosis cause I diagnose infected people like you angry
Lol how pained you sound! So doctors are now immune to infections right?? undecided
Keep on displaying your stupidity,very interesting to watch grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2016
The area is greyish,whitish in colour
It itches daily
progress69:

Asideqs the pimple like thing u seing, does the area look reddish brownish, scaly, rash? The area u mentioned are usually where jock itch occurs.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by sammysunny88: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Hey! Don't be scare and disapointed about the comments. Hepatitis virus can be cure with help of herbal. This product is every effective for cure and prevention because we have used to treat and cure many hepatitis. Just drop ur contact and I will get back to you with details of the product.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2016
I
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2016
Amory:

well i see you're beyond redemption...your mediocrity combined with stupidity is top notched..ENJOY
All this grammer won't save you from eternal damnation! Repent and receive Christ tongue

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by jairusben(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Trina0936:

Lol how pained you sound! So doctors are now immune to infections right?? undecided
Keep on displaying your stupidity,very interesting to watch grin
u have successfully made me understand fools better,i can now finish up my project work..so you think I need someone to tell me when I should diagnose myself? Aww no,, its already my routine that i even notice the least oxygen affinity to HB Change in my body talk much of disease that affect my immunity cells ..nt because of d doctor ish but because of the knowledge and experience we have got..
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2016
jairusben:
u have successfully made me understand fools better,i can now finish up my project work..so you think I need someone to tell me when I should diagnose myself? Aww no,, its already my routine that i even notice the least oxygen affinity to HB Change in my body talk much of disease that affect my immunity cells ..nt because of d doctor ish but because of the knowledge and experience we have got..
Exactly! You just realised your own folly! grin
Congratulations!
Now can you go kill yourself?? undecided

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by jairusben(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2016
Trina0936:

Exactly! You just realised your own folly! grin
Congratulations!
Now can you go kill yourself?? undecided
lol..after you. #bs hope uve goten the PV vaccine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Managing Menstrual Pains Without Drugs. / Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo) / Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.