Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus (57174 Views)

Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Sexually Active Nigerians Should Take HPV Vaccine- Expert Warns / Facts About The HPV VIRUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Illuminatus(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
I can't stress this enough, guys. If you find out that you're growing warts, please get tested for HIV. Really.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Illuminatus(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Illuminatus:
I suggest that you also get a HIV teSt done.

The wart might fall off on its own within 3 monthS but if before then you notice that its growing or another has appeared, you can get podopholyin cream and apply directly on the wart twice daily for 3 days. Will be painful.

You will always have HPV. The wart will fall off but another one could grow whenever you are stressed out or your immune system is performing subpar.

Sorry.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Skyrocket1: 5:10am On Mar 04, 2020
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by zagorakis(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2020
i heard it cant be cured

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / Is This Pregnancy For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.