Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus (57171 Views)

Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Sexually Active Nigerians Should Take HPV Vaccine- Expert Warns / Facts About The HPV VIRUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by jnrbayano(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Did that somebody tie your hands down before infecting you?

Poor you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by SycophanticGoat: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Winneygirl:
It's only a matter of time now.
'It' will soon fall off.

His dick or his balls??

11 Likes

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by diva90: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
duduade:
When we say fuuuccckk with condoms.....

I don't really know what the problem is...

I dont know why we love taking risks... Even if it's for five seconds....

Those pleasurable five seconds could damage your life

Has nothing to do with condoms. Some strains of HPV are spread through mere skin to skin contact.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Arthaus(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
As Illuminatus rightly prescribed, got get yourself some podophyllin(podophyllotoxin) paint in benzocaine compound and apply twice daily for 3 days, resting for 4 days and repeating the process for about 3 to 4 weeks, 5 weeks maximum. As for those naming cancer and the rest, genital warts inducing HPV is one of the strains that doesn't lead to or cause cancer. Go get yourself treated homey and abstain from further sexual intercourse.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by NewGombawa: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
What is HPV?

Pls some one should educate me, on this.
Thnx.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by haibe(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
diva90:

Has nothing to do with condoms. Some strains of HPV are spread through mere skin to skin contact.

Seriously? Then its not an STD right
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
i think i have the same thing,please i need some advice cause the stuff is growing on the side of my laps.near my testes.it itches me and the itching is sweetnin when i scratch it,please is there any cure to wipe them off,they look like small pimples in a uniform pattern.
it itches me daily,but when i scratch it,it becomes sweet to scratch,is this also a hsp virus or something else.

please i need help because i feel embarassed when im naked,it itches me on both sides of my lap,what cream can i use to wipe them off,please doctors in the aous.
i will attach pictures of it later.

please i do not want any insults and ish,i just need advice and possibly a cure to it.
it itches in hot weather,or after i just have a bath,

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by haibe(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
NewGombawa:
What is HPV?

Thnx.

Me too, just knowing about it today
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by benny339(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
God will heal u
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by macaranta(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
sad
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Abduletudaye(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
SirAweezy:
It means... you have collected you own Olympic Gold medal in Sex.
However you now have to be training in these cities... cancer might give invitation, genital warts might be wishing to see you.

It's not your portion... dont worry it will go on its own. Relax and slowdown... because your next medal might be Gold in HIV

You are wicked!!!! cheesy grin

Its not funny sha angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Emperor4tune(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
It means your days are numbered...so repent now:;
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Osasnidas(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
obowunmi:
HELLO,

Someone just infected me with the HPV virus.

Booty call is not really free after all.

Doctors in their house, what does this mean for me as a man?

cry cry cry cry cry cry
gaan treat yaself sharply...
Some virus. Like HPV can cause abnormal cell proliferation. In other words: Cancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Jamiubond009(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sorry bro. Get healed AFAP in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by fxjohn2: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sorry for any woman wey go jam u be cos that hpv is devastating to women na straight road to Hell be that
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by flokii: 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
NewGombawa:
What is HPV?

Thnx.

Human papilloma virus, transferred mostly thru sex..
It is the leading cause of cervical cancer in women, dnt really know for men sha

Buh it's not something gud atal.

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by jennifer10066(f): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
i am sure if it were to be a lady that posted this,you guys would have started calling her names like:olosho,asewo,oloshi and you are a disgrace to womanhood.
Anyways, it's just like HIV... But you can maintain yourself with drugs and also go for regular check-ups.

15 Likes

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by sadiqmtj(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
nt much of a problem to u d man but however human papilloma virus hpv infection increases d chance of developing penile cancers but for d woman it is a serious problem has it increases d risk of cervical cancer wich is very prevalent here both of u should see a gynaecologist for proper treatment.
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by esosuo2: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Watin be HpV again ,the guy grow anoda junior abi watin wan fall off wen una dey talk? I don't get d gist undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by jackie35(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
obowunmi:
HELLO,

Someone just infected me with the HPV virus.

Booty call is not really free after all.

Doctors in their house, what does this mean for me as a man?

cry cry cry cry cry cry

i thought someone would define HPV Virus
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Kgdavid(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
The funniest thing is that most of those commenting on this thread have HPV (if you are sexually active) but don't know it.

so keep laughing at the guy until your own begins to show.

grin

19 Likes

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by josite: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

His dick or his balls??

u dey ask again.his balls will fall off &his dick will shrink.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Nedsnow(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin You got what you asked for bro
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Osasnidas(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by SWORD419(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
why come here useless girl, did u ask for our advise before the sex? gerrarahia before we Lynch u
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by sagieramos(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
istayfresh:
i think i have the same thing,please i need some advice cause the stuff is growing on the side of my laps.near my testes.it itches me and the itching is sweetnin when i scratch it,please is there any cure to wipe them off,they look like small pimples in a uniform pattern.
it itches me daily,but when i scratch it,it becomes sweet to scratch,is this also a hsp virus or something else.

please i need help because i feel embarassed when im naked,it itches me on both sides of my lap,what cream can i use to wipe them off,please doctors in the aous.

please i do not want any insults and ish,i just need advice and possibly a cure to it.
inbox me or drop ur no. i can direct u to a woman that have d remedy (harb)
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Bryan12(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
jennifer10066:
i am sure if it were to be a lady that posted this,you guys would have started calling her names like:olosho,asewo,oloshi and you are a disgrace to womanhood.
Anyways, it's just like HIV... But you can maintain yourself with drugs and also go for regular check-ups.
wailers undecided
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Ademoore07(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
fpeter:

You I thought you were a master in the game? cheesy

Of course, I think so. If you are a yoruba, try to translate his name. U will understand better. ObowunEE grin
Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by oshorstan(f): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
That's the perfect way of receiving your punishment. i hope warts hasnt come out, Most girls out there have these disease & more, especially hepatitis. guys beware..I advise you visit a consultant of medical microbiology

3 Likes

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Tsongz(f): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin thought i saw HIV

1 Like

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by Osasnidas(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
istayfresh:

yawa.. U can only manage it.. There is a vaccine for it... Better go to a laboratory for test let them do a HPv assay for you.. Before u conclude urs might jus be a fungal infection.. Unless u av been skating without helmets and joint protectors

4 Likes

Re: I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus by josite: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kgdavid:
The funniest thing is that most of those commenting on this thread have HPV (if you are sexually active) but don't know it.

so keep laughing at the guy until your own begins to show.

grin

see a dr.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / Is This Pregnancy For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.