Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Have Lost Faith In This Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Lost Faith In This Government (19872 Views)

President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration / Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / Ikorodu Killings: Nigerians Have Lost Trust In Police- Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by onatisi(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2016
drnoel:

Pls join the line and don't come here to blow grammar.
dont mind them,their daily lamentations is now even becoming annoyingly stupidd and suspicious.they should rather channel their cries and sadness to buhari

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by omozu1(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Let us pray for him.
He said the heart of kings are in my plam and i can turn it to which direction i wish.
My adivice to our leader is this
He should creat jobs when i say jobs i mean he should give money or grants through micro finance banks at 1 or 2 percent interst rate to those nigerians that want to invest to creat jobs for themselves and others. Especially i in agriculture.
Nigeria is like a farmer that have 20 children and only about 8 goes to farm with him and out of this 8 only 4 work in the farm the other 4 have no tools to work and this farmer have 24 mouths to feed. 20 children and three wives and himself and only 4 person are working.
If you are close to him tell him to go and look for money or even borrow to make nigerians creat jobs that was what japan did after the second world war .
We are importing so many things we don't need.
And he should sack all the customs in this country and find a way of blocking our boaders i will even perfer he use those civilians helping out army fighting boko harm in the noth.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by chidekings(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Pls provide me a link concerning the Indian CB governor so that I can learn

Also expatiate your point

Here is one of the link

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35610332

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by PaulIdu: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2016
obailala:
The bolded part of your message above is where I totally believed Buhari goofed; you do not use a sledge hammer to kill a fly that perches on your scrotum, not especially if you intend to have kids soon.

The other parts of your message I do not agree; the increase in tariff was part of the power sector privatisation roadmap, it wasn't Buhari's making. Secondly, the increase in fuel price occasioned by the removal of subsidy and withdrawal of subsidised forex to importers was an inevitable evil considering the state of the nation. Could you have suggested a better option?

Yes I would have appealed to the Discos to hold back on tariff increase for two year because petrol price increase was inevitable .then I will go ahead to remove all subsidy on fuel ..In the two years that discos will hold back tariff increase the govt will provide all necessary support and incentives to make sure there is remarkable improvement in electricity (note of course gas supply to turbines will be intact because as a wise leader i won't heat up the Niger delta not just yet) before the tariff increase

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by AxeurdaddyIX: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2016
D'prince aptly summed it up in his song OYO. If you're waiting for the government to do anything for you, you're on your own!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by 2sexynet: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2016
Progressive01:
Okay, president Buhari "has no idea what to do", agreed. Now, my question is: kindly suggest one thing he could do to pull us out of the doldrums.

Recession of this nature where your reserve has been drastically depleted and your major forex earner has lost over 50%
of its value is most difficult to surmount.

If you wanna diversify, where do you get the money to do so (remember you need forex to import the equipment for this since they aren't produced locally)?? You wanna export more of your nearly useless forex earner so you can start taking steps towards diversification and some criminals literally make that impossible.

I'm glad you admitted Jonathan wasn't an option no matter what.
BullSHIIITTT... complete BULLSHIITT.... the money currently spent on oil exploration in the North could do so much in agriculture within a few months. Task every state to invest HEAVILY into agriculture, get foreign farmers and treat them like king... watch them do magic and then we can export the surplus to bring home forex.

It is that simple yet you guys complicate things. We can not industralize under this state but AGRICULTURE will do WONDERS. How long will it take crops to be planted and harvested?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by madapcmod: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
Sanchez01:

Yes, they are. BRF is however a man with brain, he does not call the shots and cannot do things in isolation. They are two different things. Saying Fashola and Buhari being in the same boat is a justification for measuring Fashola's intelligence or ability is an insult to the Former Executive Governor of Lagos State.
[/s]

which fashola? the one messing up the power sector? he met over 4000MW and today we are hovering around 2000MW. forget about lagos, a non-entity can rule lagos well, when former minister of power was complaining of sabotage of pipeline affecting power generation, fashola opened his ewedu mouth to say power generation is not rocket science, today he is facing same problem but lost at solution.

fashola is overhypped arrogant loud mouth. wia is d change?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by obailala(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
There was fuel scarcity because buhari said oil subsidy doesn't exist after he won d election,and oil marketers didn't want to bring in fuel when they are not sure if d new govt would pay them,that's simple logic.How was it GEJ faulth?
Buhari made the subsidy claim long before he even won the election.

The oil marketers/importers were being owed entitlements for 9 months by GEJ (since August 2014). Just before GEJ handed over, he still refused to settle the marketers, and that was why they decided to halt importation since they were unsure of the plans of the incoming regime. Kindly tell me how owing importers for 9 months was Buhari and not GEJ's fault?.... By the way I'm sick and tired of these blame games even in 2016.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by obailala(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2016
madapcmod:
[s][/s]

which fashola? the one messing up the power sector? he met over 4000MW and today we are hovering around 2000MW. forget about lagos, a non-entity can rule lagos well, when former minister of power was complaining of sabotage of pipeline affecting power generation, fashola opened his ewedu mouth to say power generation is not rocket science, today he is facing same problem but lost at solution.

fashola is overhypped arrogant loud mouth. wia is d change?
Fashola isn't the one blowing up gas pipelines.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by MadCow1: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2016
Sanchez01:
Just last year, I joined the many Nigerians who actually thought a dogged fourth time contestants woild be the best thing to happen should Jonathan be kicked. A year after, I have lost my voice around friends and family each time a political discourse comes up, most especially about the state of the economy.

Problems bothering on insecurity, power, state of the economy and corruption have all grown worse than it was under Goodluck Jonathan. Not like Jonathan would have been able to redeem the nation a second time though, and I would have still clearly voted against him if I had caught a glimpse of the anomalies ongoing before hand, but this time, I would have just given my vote to Kowa or Hope.

Without mincing words, Nigeria is presently on autopilot; President Buhari clearly has no idea on what should be done. The BBOG Buhari used as a tool during his campaign have been forgotten, more than ever Fulani herdsmen have been armed and fortified as they impact roads and streets with cow dung and horrible flies. The budget padding saga is still an issue to watch while daily corruption charges hover around the president and his minions.

Just a handful of the many APC faithfuls who are fast realizing that the Change we have is in reverse, it is worthy of note to clearly state that I have lost faith in the Buhari-led administration.

I sincerely hope Kowa would come out stronger with young, vibrant, intelligent and dynamic candidates in 2019.

Forgive me but I feel like you didnt even know why you voted against Jonathan..

Lets address your issues one after the other;

1. Insecurity: This government has recorded laudable strides in security. People seem to quickly have forgotten when bombings like the Madalla Buspark, the Kano Central Mosque Bombing, the Nyanya Bus park Bombings, the Emab Plaza Bombing, the Independence day Bombings, the Mubi Polytechnic Massacre, the Adamawa state College of Agriculture killings and the likes were a normal occurrence in Nigeria.. Not to sound insensitive but the Fulani Herdsmen issue pales greatly in comparison. Short spam memories and Attention deficit disorder?... How easy it is to forget that the elections of last year was put off by a couple of weeks due to fears that the Terrorists would strike during the elections..

People even forget that Louis Edet Building (NIGERIAN POLICE HEAD QUARTERS BUILDING) was bombed and the Inspector general of Police only escapes death by the hair of his chinny chin chin.. grin The Nigerian Army mechanized Division in Borno was taken over by Boko Haram at some point and they drove Nigerian army equipment out without meeting any resistance.. grin

Notice I didn't mention any Church attacks oo! grin

I'm sorry but with regards to security, we are in a much better place today Nationwide and the battles we are facing now with herdsmen pales in comparison.

2. Power: Why is it that all of a sudden people are talking about power as if we are Ghana that went from 24hours a day availability to Power to struggling for 6 hours a day light? THIS IS NIGERIA.. We have never had an ideal power situation. It was President Olusegun Obasanjo that started the power Road map barely 16 years ago and its just a few years back that PHCN was unbundled. IPP's projects have sprang up nationwide, many still uncompleted.. But above all, the increased attacks by Militants on Oil and Gas installations have been the primary reason for the drop in Power.

These Militants that seemed to have calmed down under the Government of Goodluck Jonathan have all of a sudden returned and acting like it was this government that failed them.

Power has always been bad.. Atleast this Government through Fashola seems to be consolidating on the strides made by previous governments.. Power generation is a journey that we are still on and far behind.

3. The Economy.. Its easy to jump down the throat of this government and blame them for the situation we are in today, but please know that we didnt just arrive here, this is also a journey.

We went from a period where oil sold at 120USD/barrel with maximum output to a period were Oil is selling for 45USD/Barrel with minimal output due to Militancy. For me, this is very key to our problems.

Like even Okonjo Iweala herself said, in the time of plenty, we didn't save but rather wasted and looted. NNPC was misplacing and misappropriating Billions, the entire Government was looting by any means possible, Subsidy scams were being perpertuated, No local refineries were built, Infrastructures were left to rot with lip service being paid to its repairs, e.t.c... The Government of Obasanjo before it left office negotiated Nigeria's debt forgiveness, paid off our debt and started a savings account called Excess Crude Account to save the excesses we were making from Oil to serve as backing for the Naira.. Late President Yaradua came and continued in the path of Obasanjo and were coasting along.. Please remind me how much Jonathan met in the federation account and excess crude account and how much he left behind also tell me Nigeria's debt profile when Jonathan took office and when he left office.. I will wait..

Nigeria lost soooo much to the financial recklessness of the previous administration. My previous job was a new oil field that had a build budget of over 10 billion Dollars.. Today its shut down or rather suspended because the project was based on an estimated oil price of 65USD/barrel.

If you forget where you are coming from, you will never appreciate where you are now and where you are going..

4. Forex... yup, this one is the clear litmus test for the average Nigerian to judge the state of the economy.. Shiit is definitely not looking good.. USD, UK Pounds, European Euros and Chinese Yuan are not our legal tender here in Nigeria, trade to earn it. I remember the PDP touting the Agricultural strides made by the Jonathan administration... Please tell me what produce we are exporting that is bringing us the required FX we need? Don't tell me about the Anambra State 5 Million Dollar Ugu and bitter leaf. angry

Corruption.. How can you say corruption is worse under this government? Are you sure you live in Nigeria? Seriously?!! Tell me how it is worse now..

See Bros, lemme leave long story for story tellers.. The Nation is damaged. I am losing faith in the President myself but not for the things you stated. I feel like he is overwhelmed by the things he is seeing on ground. I am afraid he underestimated the level of work required to start the Nigerian Engine up talkless of getting the Nation moving. Not a single sector is working or near where it should be. The work is plenty and the interests that need to be overcome are strong.

I have told myself that we gave him 4 years... I will patiently wait for the 4 years to elapse and then judge him.

God Bless my President Muhammadu Buhari..

God Bless my Country Nigeria.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by Saintp(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2016
Progressive01:
I edited my post, you may wanna review your response.

Now, what has "Fulani" got to do with anything?? If it is about appointments, let me ask, does appointing, instead of a Fulani man, an Efik, Igbo, Idoma, Kanuri, Yoruba, Ijaw, etc automatically translate into turning the tide in our economy?? When you raise issues and you bring in arguments regarding ethnicity, you just mess things up, especially on this forum.

The economy is what it is today not because of the pilots we have but because the fundamentals are in shambles!!

Cast your mind back to what it was just weeks before handover!! There was no fuel anywhere, no electricity, banks were closing by 12noon because there was no electricity. Telecoms companies were unable to sustain their activities due to issues bordering on availability of gasoline/diesel to power their generators, etc!!

All these happening when crude was still being sold @ $70pb!! Now, it is being sold at just over half that price and people expect to see miracles happen!! Brother, it isn't that simple.

When recession came calling sometime in 2006 (or thereabouts) with a crash in crude prices, Nigeria defended her currency and her economy with over $20billion. Imports was sustained and the value of the naira was hardly affected. We had over $60billion in our reserves then!

Today, we are talking about just over half that amount at the point of handover with a population increase of over 15million!! This implies that if $20billion was being used to keep the economy afloat then, we would require even more today to do same!!

Now, imagine the implication of pulling out over 20billion dollars from our current reserve about a year ago or even now, and being left with about 10-15billion in reserves!! Imagine a country that isn't credit worthy!!

Dude, these are fundamental issues that would take time to correct. People don't see these things because they are too emotional to analyse them dispassionately.

Everybody is feeling the pangs, but I foresaw this coming from day one, so did NOI herself and Sanusi. They warned that we saved for the rainy day but the admin they worked under never heeded that warning. Today, shiit has really hit the fan and everyone is pointing accusing fingers at this government. I'm afraid I won't blame her on the state of the economy- it has been a long time coming.

Ps: you still haven't suggested what you would have done differently though.

Our problem is not and has never been oil price. Our problem is just leadership. We have not heard one single person worthy to be called a leader in this country. had it been that it is possible, the best thing would have been to outsource the leadership of this country to the Asians and watch how they would transform this country even with $10 per barrel of oil.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2016
obailala:
[s]You made 3 points, but they are all flawed

1. The fuel scarcity experienced before the handover of GEJ actually occurred AFTER Buhari/APC had already won the election. Does it make any sense that APC would sabotage fuel supply or power supply even after they had already won?

2. Price of oil as at May 2015 was actually about $65 (not $70); you are a bit right about oil price being lower, but 65/70 isn't a big difference.

3. The same people who accuse APC of blame game still turn around to say Amaechi and Fashola are the ones who forced GEJ to share ECA, such amusing hypocrisy. And one begins to wonder whether these same governors didnt also pressure OBJ and Yaradua (even with court cases) to share this same money. now let's assume GEJ yielded because he is a man of peace and due process, the fact remains that states only took their share of the money, they took what belonged to them while the FG still kept the bulk (over 52%) of the total ECA funds. Since we love these baseless blame games so much, kindly tell us, was it also these 2 APC governors that forced the FG to squander its own 52% share of the ECA funds?[/s]
Lies.

The election was held on march 28th and fuel scarcity was already on ground before then! check the date of this news: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177824-apc-behind-fuel-scarcity-plotting-sabotage-of-power-supply-jonathans-campaign.html

And stop all these spurious and illogical postulations.

when will zombies stop being delusional?.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2016
SuperPanther:

The Igbos are too big to be pushed under not to talk of adding the Niger Delta to it.

You cannot take the east for granted and have it smooth, never!!!!

Buhari's immaturity and arrogance has gotten us into this mess.

Many of us saw this coming but you omenka, fulanimafia and others kept cheering him on shouting the new sheriff is in town.

Buhari failed to handle the Biafra agitation well likewise the Niger Delta agitation.

Tell him to apologise for that 5% speech and after that, he should dress in Igbo & ND attires and go to the SE & SS and talk to the people, letting them know they are also Nigerians and that we can work together to make this nation great again.

Buhari should be humble for goodness sakes, this is not 1966 or 1983, this is 2016!!!

I am yet to see the sort of maturity one would have expected from Buhari to be honest.
It isn't too late bro. Buhari should apologize to the 5% percenters. Run a conclusive government and bring everybody aboard. This may signal the start of his success story.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by creserve: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2016
Progressive01:
Okay, president Buhari "has no idea what to do", agreed. Now, my question is: kindly suggest one thing he could do to pull us out of the doldrums.

Recession of this nature where your reserve has been drastically depleted and your major forex earner has lost over 50%

If you wanna diversify, where do you get the money to do so (remember you need forex to import the equipment for this since they aren't produced locally)?? You wanna export more of your nearly useless forex earner so you can start taking steps towards diversification and some criminals literally make that impossible.

My bros, the way some people reason is quite absurd! For someone to say Buhari is clueless shows their level of understanding the dynamic of governance or outright hatred for the man, his party, his tribe, religion or all of the above!
The truth is that the economy has been crippled by the previous governments ineptitude and corruption! And it's obvious that their is no magic wand that any one
possess that can turn things round in a jiffy!
Like someone rightly observed, it's only in this country that you have corruption and ineptitude being celebrated on the halter of religion and ethnicity and the same people doing this are shouting hunger! Are we serious at all?
We definitely need to be more responsible!!!
Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by PhockPhockMan: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2016
Sanchez01:
Just last year, I joined the many Nigerians who actually thought a dogged fourth time contestants woild be the best thing to happen should Jonathan be kicked. A year after, I have lost my voice around friends and family each time a political discourse comes up, most especially about the state of the economy.

Problems bothering on insecurity, power, state of the economy and corruption have all grown worse than it was under Goodluck Jonathan. Not like Jonathan would have been able to redeem the nation a second time though, and I would have still clearly voted against him if I had caught a glimpse of the anomalies ongoing before hand, but this time, I would have just given my vote to Kowa or Hope.

Without mincing words, Nigeria is presently on autopilot; President Buhari clearly has no idea on what should be done. The BBOG Buhari used as a tool during his campaign have been forgotten, more than ever Fulani herdsmen have been armed and fortified as they impact roads and streets with cow dung and horrible flies. The budget padding saga is still an issue to watch while daily corruption charges hover around the president and his minions.

Just a handful of the many APC faithfuls who are fast realizing that the Change we have is in reverse, it is worthy of note to clearly state that I have lost faith in the Buhari-led administration.

I sincerely hope Kowa would come out stronger with young, vibrant, intelligent and dynamic candidates in 2019.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by olaniyi0(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2016
BeClever:
You must keep faith.. .we no greeee!
u're too small for this, u need to grow up na by force?
Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by SuperPanther: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2016
Chiwude:
It isn't too late bro. Buhari should apologize to the 5% percenters. Run a conclusive government and bring everybody aboard. This may signal the start of his success story.

That is just it but arrogance won't allow people like fulanimafia accept this.

cc omenka

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by SuperPanther: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2016
creserve:

My bros, the way some people reason is quite absurd! For someone to say Buhari is clueless shows their level of understanding the dynamic of governance or outright hatred for the man, his party, his tribe, religion or all of the above!
The truth is that the economy has been crippled by the previous governments ineptitude and corruption! And it's obvious that their is no magic wand that any one
Like someone rightly observed, it's only in this country that you have corruption and ineptitude being celebrated on the halter of religion and ethnicity and the same people doing this are shouting hunger! Are we serious at all?

Nobody is saying that Buhari should not fight corruption but why the selective fight?

That is the annoying thing here.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by PhockPhockMan: 11:15am On Aug 11, 2016
Progressive01:

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by 4wrd9ja: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2016
Progressive01:

Here are some suggestions 1, ,He should stop taking photos and face governance 2He should only listen to his brothers and sisters he has appointed to office only on family matters and seek out competent hands to help him 3 He should not be averse to criticism cause he could sometimes benefits from it.4 He should use home e grown economics to solve our problems.e.g we need to urgently increase our refining capacity to save on forex wated on importation, we can't wait for dangote 2019 ,this will bring a savings of over 60% of forex and improve naira value since more dollars will be available to channel to more productive sectors at reasonable cost 5 seek to lower cost of borrowing to the productive sector 6 improve the efficiency at the ports and reduce corruption there 7 esure. 24hours. of electricity as a matter of national emergency,WE are blessed with other source s of power aside niger delta gas if the will is there 8 Encourage and promote massive investment in agric,,guaranteed markets will encourage farmers including assistance with machinery.let me stop here

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by omozu1(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2016
2sexynet:
BullSHIIITTT... complete BULLSHIITT.... the money currently spent on oil exploration in the North could do so much in agriculture within a few months. Task every state to invest HEAVILY into agriculture, get foreign farmers and treat them like king... watch them do magic and then we can export the surplus to bring home forex.

It is that simple yet you guys complicate things. We can not industralize under this state but AGRICULTURE will do WONDERS. How long will it take crops to be planted and harvested?

I agree with you my dear.
Infact this is the only way forward we don't need more grammar or political talks

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by Imithea(f): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Words and synonyms: big ~ large

Buhari ~ failure

6 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by PhockPhockMan: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Sanchez01:

The truth is, no matter how hard I try, I just don't see it working.

A colleague engaged me at the office two days ago. It was an intelligent engagement, though our discourse was political. He clearly hates Buhari and his policies but he voted for him!

What changed?
Corruption is not the only problem Nigeria is confronted with. We have many issues unattended to and the President is all after corrupt public officials like that's the answer to solving our economic anomaly. Dogara, the number 3 man, and Saraki, the number 2 man, are all roped with corruption charges at the moment. Nothing so far about the girls. Militants grow with each passing day, Fulani herdsmen are kings of the bushes, forests, streets and roads, Buratai, the COAS, has corruption allegations on his neck too. How about the common man?

I might be comfortable and doing well but would most Nigerians say the same? We never bargained for this. This isn't what we asked for. The only reason I'd vote APC in 2019 is IF Fashola is allowed to run. President Buhari is clearly not the answer we seek.

Bigot

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by obailala(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2016
blueto:
Lies.

The election was held on march 28th and fuel scarcity was already on ground before then! check the date of this news: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177824-apc-behind-fuel-scarcity-plotting-sabotage-of-power-supply-jonathans-campaign.html

And stop all these spurious and illogical postulations.

when will zombies stop being delusional?.
Fuel marketers/importers were being owed their subsidy entitlements by the FG for 9 months (since August 2014), they suspended importation, FFK the head of GEJ's campaign team at the time blamed APC for the importers stopping their importation, and here we are, someone thinks that talk by FFK was sensible?.. And you think your line of reasoning isn't 'spurious and illogical'?
Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by omozu1(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2016
4wrd9ja:

Here are some suggestions 1, ,He should stop taking photos and face governance 2He should only listen to his brothers and sisters he has appointed to office only on family matters and seek out competent hands to help him 3 He should not be averse to criticism cause he could sometimes benefits from it.4 He should use home e grown economics to solve our problems.e.g we need to urgently increase our refining capacity to save on forex wated on importation, we can't wait for dangote 2019
,this will bring a savings of over 60% of forex and improve naira value since more dollars will be available to channel to more productive sectors at reasonable cost 5 seek to lower cost of borrowing to the productive sector 6 improve the efficiency at the ports and reduce corruption there 7 esure. 24hours. of electricity as a matter of national emergency,WE are blessed with other source s of power aside niger delta gas if the will is there 8 Encourage and promote massive investment in agric,,guaranteed markets will encourage farmers including assistance with machinery.let me stop here
I agree with you apart from your no 4
The refinaries cannot be fixed this is how bad it is

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by passionate88: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2016
Sanchez01:

Yes, they are. BRF is however a man with brain, he does not call the shots and cannot do things in isolation. They are two different things. Saying Fashola and Buhari being in the same boat is a justification for measuring Fashola's intelligence or ability is an insult to the Former Executive Governor of Lagos State.
can't same be said of Jonathan and Diezani? Just because they are in the same political party doesn't mean both are corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by ifycoly: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2016
Fash IQ is far above the president IQ, am not his fan but i belt my 1 dollar on him than what is now, he wont think it through to appoint 3 sensitive ministry to one person to handle and a lawyer for that matter to handle power.
lecturerdabo:
Even your Fashola Bro, they are both in the same boat!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by bakynes(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2016
creserve:

My brother am tired of this IPOB/ SS/SE tribalist. For God sake you people are the same people cheering the militants to keep blowing Pipelines and you turn around to blame the President for the bad state of the Economy. With Oil price low, Vandalization of pipelines, low production output, no foreign reserves how do you expect the Country to be like? Eldorado. As if they dont know oil is our mainstay. The only area i fault the president is the poor handling of the Fulani Herdsmen, the statement he made about working for the people that voted him more.

People who say they regret votinf him are just plain stupid what do you want the man to do with Low Oil price and Vandalization of Pipelines.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by bakynes(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2016
creserve:

My brother am tired of this IPOB/ SS/SE tribalist. For God sake you people are the same people cheering the militants to keep blowing Pipelines and you turn around to blame the President for the bad state of the Economy. With Oil price low, Vandalization of pipelines, low production output, no foreign reserves how do you expect the Country to be like? Eldorado. As if they dont know oil is our mainstay. The only area i fault the president is the poor handling of the Fulani Herdsmen, the statement he made about working for the people that voted him more, he shdnt have made such a statement.

People who say they regret voting him are just plain stupid what do you want the man to do with Low Oil price and Vandalization of Pipelines.
Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by musicwriter(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by musicwriter(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2016
@Sanchez01

Not like Jonathan would have been able to redeem the nation a second time though, and I would have still clearly voted against him

Is this the best face-saving excuse in town?

Enjoy your CHANGE!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by madapcmod: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2016
obailala:
Fashola isn't the one blowing up gas pipelines.

Neither was d former minister of power and GEJ the ones u lots accused of incompetence even they were complaining of sabotage. APC advised he police the pipelines, i wonder y samr apc is giving excuses now.

Do d damn work and stop complaining.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs China For Nigeria (Video) / 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP / Who Is Babajide Sanwo-olu? The Documentary On The Candidate Showing Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.