Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Have Lost Faith In This Government - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Lost Faith In This Government (19869 Views)

President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration / Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / Ikorodu Killings: Nigerians Have Lost Trust In Police- Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by ajepako(f): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2016
aresssa:

While you are sitting here asking us to keep begging and paying ransom money to terrorists while they blow up our infrastructures and decay the environment, this is what Fashoola is doing and it's more than what PDP did in 16 wasted and incompetent years..

You see the red highlight, it means we don't need gas and your terrorists can not blow up the sun.

We know the ND game and we've played that destructive game for too long so they can keep blowing up their land and flood their waterways and villages with dirty crude, they'll reap what they are sowing..

l hear you....l was expecting an insult and preparing mine...as usual...

since none came...l should be bedding now...hubby calls..

Even BRF will be cuddling with aunty Bimbo now...so do thesame

Leave e-warrioring for tonight..tomorrow is another day..

GOODLUCK to BRF...
Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by obailala(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2016
ajepako:

But you didnt condemn gas pipeline vandalisation during the previous administration..

BRF castigated the former administration for its inability to provide stable electricity despite APC sponsored pipeline vandalism... yet he left almost 5000 megawatt...

Now you blame vandals for thesame fashola ineptitude...

Excellent....
Fashola is not the one blowing up pipelines. If you and your ilk like, you can keep blowing up or applauding those blowing up gas pipes so you can have a shot at Fashola; but that will not be used to judge his performance.

And enough of this "GEJ left 5000mw yap", the last time I checked, the capacity has even risen above that now to 5074mw. What matters most is not what we are capable of producing, but rather, what we are producing. As at the time of handover in May 2015, Nigeria was generating a measly 1327mw, that is even lower the 2500 we have today. I'm sure you had no idea of that but that is exactly what your Gej handed over to pmb. So quit this baseless "Gej left 5000mw talk".
Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by oyetpel(m): 3:33am On Aug 13, 2016
aresssa:

He's done way more in less than 1 year than the ones before him many times over..
www.nairaland.com/3284850/fashola-interviewed-bbc-hardtalk-video
Re: I Have Lost Faith In This Government by Cityguy: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2016
globe16:

omenka now you have realized Buhari has pulled Nigerians into the doldrums from where GEJ left it but yet GEJ wasn't an option? Upside down logic... Funny are are also asking for suggestions for a braindead government..
Truth is most of us saw this 'chain' of a change from afar and warned. As much as they like , let them continue to shout 'Jonathan was not an option', to some of us his regime was better by miles to hell people are plunged into now. But then, we wouldn't blame them for saying that. Thay may hate themselves and commit even suicide if they admit they erred in their choice of messiah. It's better they don't admit it so a s to preserve some measure of inner peace left in them, esp as they witness first hand massive job losses, increase in crimes of all sorts, super hyper inflation cum hunger, adult-onset kwashiorkor and needless deaths in the streets. One can only hope things get better cos if not, don't see many of those shouting 2019 making it beyond 2017 sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Threatened To Shutdown TV Station That Granted Me Interview - FFK / Will You Rate President Jonathan's Media Chat Poor Or Impressive? / PHOTOS: Mimiko Helps In Packing Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.