Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You (37730 Views)

What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks / Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu / Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2016
C

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by 8686(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Nonsense with ingredients

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by kaen1317: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Those your big eyeballs havn't seen anything.Joker, guess the joke is longer funny

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by onnenka: 7:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Once someone repeats that 6 year rule garbage, I ignore every other thing he says.
If Jonathan ruled for 6 years, it means Buhari has already ruled for 2 years

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by AlexJ1(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Oga we are yet to have the CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by samx4real(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2016
Appology accepted but your insult not forgetted u know why?

Because u have already made a carlos mistake in voting in Buhari,,, u shall surfer d wrath of d gods...

So enjoy d hardship grin

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by madridsta007(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2016
myshoe:

http://dailypost.ng/dailystar/2016/08/10/basketmouth-apologizes-attack-goodluck-jonathan/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

LOL.

You will NEVER see a renowned Northerner betraying a Northerner. Impossible. That's why Buhari said that Abacha did not steal.

But you will see Southerners, renown and the commonners betraying a Southerner.

Shut up your basketmouth, Bright! I was told that you guys in the entertainment industry have seen a massive fall of your incomes and earnings. This is just one year. By the time Buhari has inconclusively rigged his way into his second tenure, you will be needed three jobs to survive. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by 989900: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2016
Which is worse, the lowlife OP, or the dumb can't read commenters?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by jerryfisher(m): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You wish....He just lambasted your ineffectual Buffon twi days ago.....then some his ipob yoots followers were crying and begging to apologize for using offensive words to describe their ogogoro thin god....and he just did...

So show me where he regreted voting out the corrupt jonathan,?
your kiakia view!

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by sydneycruze(m): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2016
veteran? is the dude above 50?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by kstix(m): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2016
Olu20090:
Basketmouth has been behaving like ahithophels aka afonjas lately...they speak from both sides of their mouth. They are irrational, can't think things through, they all voted for GMD thinking that miracle will have...expecting a miracle to happen from a man without secondary school degree? SMH.
truth is he was d only one that could challenge jonathan and nigerians voted him because he was d lesser of d two evils.. I would vote him in again if it meant keeping ur clueless GEJ out #period

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by nwosu35: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2016
Nah woh d beg EPP. . . Lmao

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Forwetinnah: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2016
He's such a lame duck trying to get attention...GEJ is an enterprise everyone wants to get popular with these days. He should concern himself with his dry jokes and empty seats in his shows..he's just bitter that he was never invited to any function in GEJs regime, while some of his colleagues smiled to the bank tongue . As for the change he's patiently waiting for...i wish him a hundred more years to patiently WAIT FOR IT

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by megareal: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2016
Your opinion doesn't matter Basketmouth. Go and do what u know best.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2016
Basketmouth is trying to be relevant.Shame people can't distinguish btw when to speak and when to just watch,He doesn't seem to make much sense

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Keenlooka(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2016
searchng4love:
Not needed....basket mouth you're just a commoner ..... And a Judas Iscariot of wherever you're from. Hope your thirty shekels is doing you good.

You betrayed a believer and southerner like yourself......

Live with it..... Your lineage will be remembered for it..... At every small opportunity you derided GEJ with your beerparlor opinions....
crap! Truth be told, those six years were wasted dark years. I am a Southerner, and I tell you that dude wasted our only chance in a long time to come, ask posterity tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by repogirl(f): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2016
He is now speaking from the other side of his mouth. Zombie! You are still expecting change? You go wait tire.

When people have not finished feeding their families or paying their bills, whether Na your comedy show go full dia belle. Keep waiting for change.

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 11, 2016
kstix:
[s]
truth is he was d only one that could challenge jonathan and nigerians voted him because he was d lesser of d two evils.. I would vote him in again if it meant keeping ur clueless GEJ out #period[/s]

Typical ahithophel afonja...mentally deficient and reason like wild animals. If this were Sani Abacha regime, I'll chain you people like animals that you are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Reference(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2016
Shows how unintelligent these people are and how unserious we should take them as role models or public speakers when they cannot take a stand on anything but are fickle and reactionary as the mob they often amuse. BasketHead, the joke is on you.

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Missonas(f): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2016
Bright's apology dont mean shii. He was speaking like many feeble minded and he still is. He should continue being a joker cos even the masses he claims to speak for he dont have love for

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Wailers and ipob miscreants keep on twisting people's words..... grin grin
Sharapp ,apc zombie how market.

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2016
Zico5:
U need no apology. Its clear to the blind, audible to the deaf that Gej with his criminals destroyed everything the country supposed to use for today's austerity. Where is Diesani today, where is obanikoro, among others. They know what they have done and that is why they are running here and there. There can never be peace for the wicked. They will eventually pay for their sins unless they will not step into this country again.
in a country like china, those thieves would have been shot. obanikoro enjoying his loot in usa. Diezani enjoying her loot in london. Omisore and metuh returning what they stole e.t.c
Nigerians, you better work together to make your country great. If you like hate, call him names, put up funny pics, wail from now till tomorrow, whether you like it or not; GMB is going to be in power till 2023 since there is really no opposition party.lol
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by castrokins(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2016
Between GEJ And PMB Who Supervised And Signed A Corrupt Padded Budget Of Over 6 Trillion In Just Over A Year? in Saner Places, Buhari And His Cronies Should Have Stepped Aside To Allow Independent Enquiry Into The Biggest Scam Ever Witnessed In This Country.

NgeneUkwenu:

You wish....He just lambasted your ineffectual Buffon twi days ago.....then some his ipob yoots followers were crying and begging to apologize for using offensive words to describe their ogogoro thin god....and he just did...

So show me where he regreted voting out the corrupt jonathan,?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by edorhe14(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2016
This Guy eh?
Why wont he plead for patience ?
When he keeps Cracking Dry jokes these and people laugh based on reputation.
He should keep shut and not Dabble in politics.
#StupidClown

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by okpor2(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Olu20090:
Basketmouth has been behaving like ahithophels aka afonjas lately...they speak from both sides of their mouth. They are irrational, can't think things through, they all voted for GMD thinking that miracle will have...expecting a miracle to happen from a man without secondary school degree? SMH.
I voted for PMB nd I dnt have a regret doing so
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by onatisi(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2016
myshoe:

http://dailypost.ng/dailystar/2016/08/10/basketmouth-apologizes-attack-goodluck-jonathan/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
God punish you basketmouth.
You campaigned for a man who has virtually thrown the nation into famine while you enjoy from London to Nigeria!!!!
Well no be ur faults ,it is the faults of dummb ediots that voted for a man who refused to tender his waec results or even attend any debate to highlight his plans for the nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by okpor2(m): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2016
Y can't a man take a decision nd stand by it!I voted for Buhari nd I don't regret it!So wats d beef abt?if elecetion Is reheld tomorow Nd everyday,I will still vote 4 Buhari ova Jonathan!
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by onatisi(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2016
okpor2:
Y can't a man take a decision nd stand by it!I voted for Buhari nd I don't regret it!So wats d beef abt?if elecetion Is reheld tomorow Nd everyday,I will still vote 4 Buhari ova Jonathan!
Go to the streets and campaign for buhari by the time people finish dealing with u with slaps and cane even tinubu and APc leaders wil blame you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by okpor2(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2016
onatisi:

God punish you basketmouth.
You campaigned for a man who has virtually thrown the nation into famine while you enjoy from London to Nigeria!!!!
Well no be ur faults ,it is the faults of dummb ediots that voted for a man who refused to tender his waec results or even attend any debate to highlight his plans for the nation
intresting,bt on debate I wish to inform u dat all those dat hv won elections in Nigeria neva attended any debate.Obasanjo didn't wit Olu falae Nd won !he didn't wit Buhari nd won,Jonathan didn't wit Buhari nd won nd Buhari didn't with jonathan nd won.its a fact!Check it out
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 11, 2016
okpor2:
I voted for PMB nd I dnt have a regret doing so

You were not supposed to have one because you are an Ahithophel and cannot reason.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by stronggman: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2016
The little change wey you make don dey enter your head, idiot,keep your apologies to your stupid self. Zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by ceejay80s(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2016
I don't have time for comedy, na blue film I dey watch now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT / Beverly Osu Marks 22nd Birthday With Ethopian Themed Photoshoot / Korede Bello Sets To Perform At Aso Rock Inauguration Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.