Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You (37734 Views)

What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks / Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu / Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by babajero(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You wish....He just lambasted your ineffectual Buffon twi days ago.....then some his ipob yoots followers were crying and begging to apologize for using offensive words to describe their ogogoro thin god....and he just did...

So show me where he regreted voting out the corrupt jonathan,?
you sound so childish, just try and grow up.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by tbliss22(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Let the truth be told, millions of Nigerians voted for GMB all because various anomalies were detected but like seriously it's getting really funny as the days goes by, we are heading 2019 meaning we still have 3 good years ahead. Let's just hope it gets better soon.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by donstevoz(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2016
myshoe:
Wait oh! Is this joker trying to beg for wailers form through the back door?
This is what happens when you don't read before commenting. As much as he doesn't like the way GEJ ran his govt., he still owes a lot of respect to him as a former president
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Obamina(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2016
Improvement is what we need not CHANGE. NIGERIA is not a political part that can easily change from AC to ACN to APC. As for you bucket Mouth, i know you're sounding like a prodigal son because the numbers of people coming to your shows are drastically reduce, enjoy your change. Mumu mumu.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2016
kossyablaze:
For where?.... No more space.... Beremx and keneking collected the last two forms remaining cool

Amazing .

Hunger don finish that keneking chimpanzee..

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by eniwhy: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Rubbish, That is your own opinion, Is GMB a magician? The stupid opposition party of APC has crumbled and devastated our beloved country for a good Sixteen years. What do you expect? Its a gradual process pls!!!!!! If you can't be patient kindly migrate to advanced country.
myshoe:

http://dailypost.ng/dailystar/2016/08/10/basketmouth-apologizes-attack-goodluck-jonathan/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by kstix(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Sgwash:

Honestly, u got it right... Am obsessed with you. And just so you know, there is no knowledge to b gained here. The masses are suffering, and d poor grasp the situation by d government is evident in everyone's everyday life... swallow your pride, and say the truth!!! No one ever choked on swallowing their pride!
back off o. I killed d last guy who tried to pull a gay stunt on me, with a wheel-barrow.
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by myshoe: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2016
wadetaw202:

You didn't read the news. You just came to comment straight. The buffons , who liked your posts too clearly didn't read the news.
. Its you who can't read! Everybody that can read and understand can code that Basket mouth is deeply regreting his support for the dullard but unfortunately like characters like you, does not want to official plead to be given the wailers form. He prefers to join the wailers from the back door like the "political criminal" that he has become

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by OneManLegion(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2016
searchng4love:
Not needed....basket mouth you're just a commoner ..... And a Judas Iscariot of wherever you're from. Hope your thirty shekels is doing you good.

You betrayed a believer and southerner like yourself......

Live with it..... Your lineage will be remembered for it..... At every small opportunity you derided GEJ with your beerparlor opinions....

Shut the _fuck up you pained biitch boy!!

So it was all about religion eh?

Lol. Basketmouth is rich and you're a wretched ass motherfucker who doesn't matter either way, bruh.
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by wadetaw202: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2016
myshoe:
. Its you who can't read! Everybody that can read and understand can code that Basket mouth is deeply regreting his support for the dullard but unfortunately like characters like you, does not want to official plead to be given the wailers form. He prefers to join the wailers from the back door like the "political criminal" that he has become

Lolz

See the way this flatron is foaming in the mouth over a politician that never benefited him or ever benefit him? If you like, jump into the lagoon when you see Jonathan and buhari together in the same political party tomorrow.

Read excerpts below and show me the regret he was talking about.

He wrote: “Truth of the matter is that I would have voted anyone that could speak two words of English against Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan and that’s strictly based on the amount of greed and selfishness we witnessed from members of his (Jonathan’s) administration in the 6 years that he sat on the rock.

“I have to sincerely apologise at this point that in expressing my opinion in my last post which was primarily to clear the air about who I campaigned, supported or rooted for or didn’t, I was disrespectful to a man I have nothing but respect.

“The last President may have had some wrong advisers and consequently decisions were made that will eventually impact on the economy, however I am sorry if it came across as an attack on the man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

“We all desired a CHANGE, majority voted for it, now we have it, it is definitely a process, a tough one because I know the hustle is real…believe me, I know.

So, where is the regret you are referring to?
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by petitejolie(f): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
you made more money nd ur career flourished more under gej's regime cos you ate from d pocket of dis same people ure talking about. I know u would say u were just doing ur job but shutting up ur basket mouth wud av been beta for you. can u imagine dis guy sha.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Mrjo(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
kossyablaze:
For where?.... No more space.... Beremx and keneking collected the last two forms remaining cool
beg tell secretary to print more cus very soo ome ngene pg 01 etc will joiñ

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by brajy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
searchng4love:
Not needed....basket mouth you're just a commoner ..... And a Judas Iscariot of wherever you're from. Hope your thirty shekels is doing you good.

You betrayed a believer and southerner like yourself......

Live with it..... Your lineage will be remembered for it..... At every small opportunity you derided GEJ with your beerparlor opinions....
Mentioning me is a waste of time... I'll NEVER respond.
that's not the fact u stated above.... !
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by odomanis: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You wish....He just lambasted your ineffectual Buffon twi days ago.....then some his ipob yoots followers were crying and begging to apologize for using offensive words to describe their ogogoro thin god....and he just did...

So show me where he regreted voting out the corrupt jonathan,?

Read his post very well especially the concluding part,you will notice that he didn't vote for PMB because he thought he is competent. he said he would have voted anybody that could speak two words of English. And PMD could. Have you asked yourself why he came down that low? Two words of English ? is it where he classifies PMB ? Chai !! Just because of Greed of members of GEJ cabinet ?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by glossy6(f): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
Zico5:
U need no apology. Its clear to the blind, audible to the deaf that Gej with his criminals destroyed everything the country supposed to use for today's austerity. Where is Diesani today, where is obanikoro, among others. They know what they have done and that is why they are running here and there. There can never be peace for the wicked. They will eventually pay for their sins unless they will not step into this country again.

Zico abi Zika, where is Abacha, where is Obj, where is Shehu Shagari, where is IBB, where is Yar'Adua, where is Buhari part 1, where is Abdulsalami and other past leaders?

Na only you waka come
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by flowx(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
What did you expect? As his name implied... #Basketmouth!
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Splashme: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's ok
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by myshoe: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
wadetaw202:

Lolz

See the way this flatron is foaming in the mouth over a politician that never benefited him or ever benefit him? If you like, jump into the lagoon when you see Jonathan and buhari together in the same political party tomorrow.

Read excerpts below and show me the regret he was talking about.

He wrote: “Truth of the matter is that I would have voted anyone that could speak two words of English against Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan and that’s strictly based on the amount of greed and selfishness we witnessed from members of his (Jonathan’s) administration in the 6 years that he sat on the rock.

“I have to sincerely apologise at this point that in expressing my opinion in my last post which was primarily to clear the air about who I campaigned, supported or rooted for or didn’t, I was disrespectful to a man I have nothing but respect.

“The last President may have had some wrong advisers and consequently decisions were made that will eventually impact on the economy, however I am sorry if it came across as an attack on the man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

“We all desired a CHANGE, majority voted for it, now we have it, it is definitely a process, a tough one because I know the hustle is real…believe me, I know.

So, where is the regret you are referring to?
Are you that poor in english that you can't comprehend short and simple sentences? Wait! Is it a case of not studying English comprehension in school?. The last time I checked, it is history that is not being offered in niGERian schools not English. So you can do yourself a very big favour by enrolling for English class during his summer holiday. Try it and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by beneezy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Give me my Trevor Noah any day.
He speaks the truth about politics and politicians and i have never seen him apologizing.
Now he is NOT an average comedian like these ass-licking that we have around.
Basket Mouth, live true to your name and game. Comedians make you laugh and when your mouths are open, the stuff the truth in. No apologizing
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Sgwash: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
kstix:

back off o. I killed d last guy who tried to pull a gay stunt on me, with a wheel-barrow.
Now u calling me gay... recalcitrant bitch
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by caracas: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
kossyablaze:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Proudly a wailing wailer .

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by seangy4konji: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lol
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by kstix(m): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sgwash:
Now u calling me gay... recalcitrant bitch
nigga... U gay...
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Zedoo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
All the celebs who sold their souls for monetary gain...cheap to see...
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Siena247(f): 12:47am On Aug 12, 2016
Abeg get out with ur okpolor eye!
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by zinizta: 3:54am On Sep 16, 2017
WHILE JONATHAN WAS THERE EVERYONE WAS DISSING HIM EVEN THE AMERICAN REPUBLICAN PARTY CANDIDATE JOHN MCAIN, HE WAS INCOMPETENT TO SAY THE LEAST BUT SECTIONALISTS WONT SEE THAT BLINDED BY TRIBAL SENTIMENTS AND WHAT NOTS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Second Wife, Judy Austin On Her Birthday (Photos) / Flavour, AY, Korede Bello, Peter Okoye, Mr Ibu Step Out For Glo (Photos) / Top Six Comedians And Skitmakers From Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.