Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You (37731 Views)

What I Said Was Too Much And I Apologize Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks / Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu / Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by yungkelz(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You wish....He just lambasted your ineffectual Buffon twi days ago.....then some his ipob yoots followers were crying and begging to apologize for using offensive words to describe their ogogoro thin god....and he just did...

So show me where he regreted voting out the corrupt jonathan,?
are u ok bro?

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by EmekaBlue(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2016
No more wailers form available...

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by peacecoy: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2016
searchng4love:
Not needed....basket mouth you're just a commoner ..... And a Judas Iscariot of wherever you're from. Hope your thirty shekels is doing you good.Only thieves of what ever definition failed to critice jonathan the way the country run during his reign.

You betrayed a believer and southerner like yourself......

Live with it..... Your lineage will be remembered for it..... At every small opportunity you derided GEJ with your beerparlor opinions....

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Paperwhite(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Wailers and ipob miscreants keep on twisting people's words..... grin grin
Madam you don show again? Talk true-is this kind of "Change"you sincerely desired from Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by wadetaw202: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2016
myshoe:
Wait oh! Is this joker trying to beg for wailers form through the back door?

You didn't read the news. You just came to comment straight. The buffons , who liked your posts too clearly didn't read the news.
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by PecE2Make: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2016
I still recall all his statement during Buhari's campaign. In as much as we are not ZOMBIES, my fellow WAILERS let us forgive him and accept his apologies because in this forum NO PERMANENT FRIEND NO PERMANENT ENEMIES.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by IstandWitBuhari: 8:40am On Aug 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Wailers and ipob miscreants keep on twisting people's words..... grin grin
The forty years old virgin Zombie,being a Zombie must be tiring

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by ijemomo(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2016
This is the reason u gave urself the name 'basket mouth!' You talk too much! Is it now u realise that u made a grave mistake in supporting this govt? A govt that has spread so much hatred,polorised the nation with the emergence of so many agitating groups calling for division! I pity u.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Sgwash: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2016
kstix:
That's real maturity on the part of a ss/se public figure. I really must commend his diplomacy and tactical insight in the political stratosphere unlike others from d se/ss who know nothing but to wail and go about with sentimental ethnic bias thinking massive looting and corruption under their clueless hero is better than a work in progress under buhari. Thumbs up bright.. U said it all.
Oga listen, Bias begets bias... U don't expect me to assume an unbiased nature when u have in all form been sincerely biased. Its no news how nauseating Buharis trend of bigotry and nepotism can be, and u r calling SE biased GEJ is clueless, MB is studded with clue, yeah?! the truth of the matter is that it is u who appears to be the clueless one, cos anyone who can't appreciate the difference between the duo is evidently retarded. Work in progress my foot!!! Like someone said, u peoples stupid Nigeria will b d 8th wonder of the world if and only if the economic situation can be reversed to what it was before this inept conglomerate took over power. Rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by peacecoy: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=searchng4love post=48378082]Not needed....basket mouth you're just a commoner ..... And a Judas Iscariot of wherever you're from. Hope your thirty shekels is doing you good

You betrayed a believer and southerner like yourself......

Live with it..... Your lineage will be remembered for it..... At every small opportunity you derided GEJ with your beerparlor opinions.... [/quoteOnly thieves of whatever definination failed to critice Jonathan the way he ran his administration.
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by gozmok1(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
BASKETBALL ABI WETIN OYA COMPARE THEIR RESPECTIVE MODUS OF GOVERNANCE.

YOU SEEEYAM

NO WAILERS FORM FOR YOU
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by emblem2d(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
it be like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by kstix(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Sgwash:

Oga listen, Bias begets bias... U don't expect me to assume an unbiased nature when u have in all form been sincerely biased. Its no news how nauseating Buharis trend of bigotry and nepotism can be, and u r calling SE biased GEJ is clueless, MB is studded with clue, yeah?! the truth of the matter is that it is u who appears to be the clueless one, cos anyone who can't appreciate the difference between the duo is evidently retarded. Work in progress my foot!!! Like someone said, u peoples stupid Nigeria will b d 8th wonder of the world if and only if the economic situation can be reversed to what it was before this inept conglomerate took over power. Rubbish!!!
i refuse to stoop so low to ur level of mediocrity and engage u in an argument, no, i wont give u that priviledge of being enlightened. U'll just keep dragging me back because ur bias is written so bold on ur face and worst off is u think u'r right.
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2016
You tell us say you dey go lagos
We were already in a motor going to lagos
You told us u will feed us and what we were paying to go to common lagos was too much.
We collected our money from the bus we already entered and gave you the money
The former bus driver is no longer in the park he is now a private driver various firm
Oga go lagos we are all sited
Hmmmmmm passenger ebi like say........ Lai Mohammed tell them na
We nor fit go lagos as we talk before oooo
Ok we hear you. Ok oga we hear you. I nor dey go lagos remove ur money give me change
Hmmmmm.... Lai tell them watin happen
We don use all the money settle agbero and buy fuel. Please we hv to face reality.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by kstix(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Olu20090:

Typical ahithophel afonja...mentally deficient and reason like wild animals. If this were Sani Abacha regime, I'll chain you people like animals that you are.
and its because of degraded mentalities like urs that we would keep ruling over u and being better than u in all ramifications.. Ask ur dead biafran fore-fathers, they would show u how unwise and plain foolish to poke d bear u call d afonjas. If its in drug trafficking now, Dats d only place u can top d charts. Fish brained flat headed ipad..
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Sgwash: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2016
kstix:

i refuse to stoop so low to ur level of mediocrity and engage u in an argument, no, i wont give u that priviledge of being enlightened. U'll just keep dragging me back because ur bias is written so bold on ur face and worst off is u think u'r right.
Like I said, bias begets bias... Thank you...

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Achorise: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2016
Zico5:
U need no apology. Its clear to the blind, audible to the deaf that Gej with his criminals destroyed everything the country supposed to use for today's austerity. Where is Diesani today, where is obanikoro, among others. They know what they have done and that is why they are running here and there. There can never be peace for the wicked. They will eventually pay for their sins unless they will not step into this country again.
Why not supper man president just bring this people and squeeze the loot out of them.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by GloriaNinja(f): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2016
Comedians and their lack of good speeches.
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by misscabby: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2016
nice one
NgeneUkwenu:

You wish....He just lambasted your ineffectual Buffon twi days ago.....then some his ipob yoots followers were crying and begging to apologize for using offensive words to describe their ogogoro thin god....and he just did...

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Sgwash: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2016
kstix:

and its because of degraded mentalities like urs that we would keep ruling over u and being better than u in all ramifications.. Ask ur dead biafran fore-fathers, they would show u how unwise and plain foolish to poke d bear u call d afonjas. If its in drug trafficking now, Dats d only place u can top d charts. Fish brained flat headed ipad..
where Una dey top Una own chart kwanu? child molestation, child rape, sex slavery, bestiality and all inhumane vices that could ever be thought of. Bias begets bias

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by ojeffo: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2016
And then d epic shutdown

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by flyken: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Who cares, this ugly irrelevant punk is dry. He talked a lot of smack in one of his shows in Houston last year against Goodluck Jonathan and was lucky I wasn't at the show.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by bilazego(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Free your heart from the burden of hate. It's such a heavy load to bear and take not this amount of hate into your husband's home.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Deepfreezer(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Basket mouth should becareful of his utterances if not what happens to smelly mouths will happen to him.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by kstix(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Sgwash:

where Una dey top Una own chart kwanu? child molestation, child rape, sex slavery, bestiality and all inhumane vices that could ever be thought of. Bias begets bias
u seem obsessed with me.. U sha want to be intelligent by all means. I would have sat u down to lecture u but m afraid ur brain capacity can't take intelligence yet. U have to wait another 10yrs then u can come meet me. Are we clear?
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Deepfreezer(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2016
ojeffo:
And then d epic shutdown
the internet never forgets.
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by wadetaw202: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2016
Olu20090:
Basketmouth has been behaving like ahithophels aka afonjas lately...they speak from both sides of their mouth. They are irrational, can't think things through, they all voted for GMD thinking that miracle will have...expecting a miracle to happen from a man without secondary school degree? SMH.

Anyone who speaks against your preferred politician is a bad person. When will you get sense and stop supporting a politician blindly? Hope you won't jump into the lagoon if you suddenly find Jonathan, buhari and tinubu in the same political party tomorrow?
Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Sgwash: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2016
kstix:

u seem obsessed with me.. U sha want to be intelligent by all means. I would have sat u down to lecture u but m afraid ur brain capacity can't take intelligence yet. U have to wait another 10yrs then u can come meet me. Are we clear?
Honestly, u got it right... Am obsessed with you. And just so you know, there is no knowledge to b gained here. The masses are suffering, and d poor grasp the situation by d government is evident in everyone's everyday life... swallow your pride, and say the truth!!! No one ever choked on swallowing their pride!

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by sammhi(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Zico5:
U need no apology. Its clear to the blind, audible to the deaf that Gej with his criminals destroyed everything the country supposed to use for today's austerity. Where is Diesani today, where is obanikoro, among others. They know what they have done and that is why they are running here and there. There can never be peace for the wicked. They will eventually pay for their sins unless they will not step into this country again.
Stop being very unreasonable . GEJ left 30bn $ reserves for PmB . If they have used the fund to fight BH , would the fund still be there to use ?
Truth is PmB and his cohorts were not prepared for governance . Period
Am not a. Fan of GEJ but truth is PmB himself through his utterances and actions render more damage to the economy .
Is it GEJ that sent investors away? Is it GEJ that make bag of rice 18,000?
Somethings make no sense like your write up above .
Lagos is working despite massive looting by fasola and his cohorts. Reason is that Amabode is looking forward and forgets the past . If Amabode has started on Fasola and his frauds in Lagos , he won't achieve much . Fasola , despite sure p, excess crude oil gains and 25bn IGR has little to show for it. We praise Fasola because we don't ask questions
My point , PmB got us to where we are as he spends most valuable time on the rear mirror instead of looking forward .
Stop these blame game ..... My papa didn't send me to school , yet others who are orphans are making it.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Louiscutedude(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You by Ugosample(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Zico5:

Story story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT / Beverly Osu Marks 22nd Birthday With Ethopian Themed Photoshoot / Korede Bello Sets To Perform At Aso Rock Inauguration Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.