Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook (6964 Views)

See What Passerby Did To Man After He Caught Him Having Sex With A Lady (video) / Lady Posts Photos Of Her Big Behind For Viewers Comment / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Let's see the picture of you and your girlfriend undecided (if I won't spit on it)
You are just going about calling everyone ugly
the lady fine before ni
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by RENOWNED2(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Just do what you are being asked undecided I'm always safe
Im Just Saying;Looks Like You Were Hyperventilating.
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by mizzbouqui(f): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
She Stalking Me!..Mods
If you report me, then you are ugly as fvck
And you are nervous, you are not a real man
You are afraid you dont want to show us your fvcking gaddamn ugly face
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by RENOWNED2(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

If you report me, then you are ugly as fvck
And you are nervous, you are not a real man
You are afraid you dont want to show us your fvcking gaddamn ugly face
The Way You Write Make It Seem Like You're Hyperventilating In Real Life.Seriously.
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by mizzbouqui(f): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Im Just Saying;Looks Like You Were Hyperventilating.
Why should I hyperventilate because of you
Sorry you don't worth it
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by mizzbouqui(f): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
the lady fine before ni
I'm not talking about the lady
The guy has been going around threads calling ladies ugly including me
So I'm requesting for the pics of him and his girl
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by RENOWNED2(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Why should I hyperventilate because of you Sorry you don't worth it
Okay..Have A Nice Day.
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by aloobright17: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
you Dey curse me undecided
God forbid me to curse u bruh....but eating that fufu with the soup is like cutting down an iroko tree with razor blade na
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
grin
lolz grin and mizzbouqui is fine o.. Chisos
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
God forbid me to curse u bruh....but eating that fufu with the soup is like cutting down an iroko tree with razor blade na
lol... Lmao grin but I thought I could make you happy with that supply.. Everyone is managing u know..
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by mizzbouqui(f): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Okay..Have A Nice Day.
Have a blast day undecided
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

lol wow! Ur dp is okay sha... But I thought the best u could do was to have ignored the guy... This isn't worth it!
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by aloobright17: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
lol... Lmao grin but I thought I could make you happy with that supply.. Everyone is managing u know..
no thanks. Ayam fasting
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by iykekelvins(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2016
See her face sef
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
no thanks. Ayam fasting
then keep am, when u done fasting, u warm it up and download.. grin
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by aloobright17: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
then keep am, when u done fasting, u warm it up and download.. grin
abeg I said no thanks after fasting na fruits I go need not that rich man's food.take the food go sambisa
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Rozaystunna(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
see face she looks like an ogre Fiona from shrek lol
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Dharneehell(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
LuvU2:
This looks gay lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by yorhmienerd(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Laff
Re: Guy Posts Photos Of Him Having Sex On Facebook by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Whoever says you're ugly is on drugs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Born With Full Breast / "Real Men Eat Flesh Not Bone" Meet Anambra Man Set To Marry Plus Size Lady / I'm In Need Of A Man In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.