Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari (56405 Views)

Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi / I Know Nigerians Are Suffering- Buhari / "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by madridguy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
You go kill me with laugh. A good imale will never eat elede no matter the hunger grin

ajepako:

Ebi o ti pa imale ni ko je elede....
Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by stevecantrell: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nigeria elected an expert on suffering, that's why theyre suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by kishimi8(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
wowmenow:
How come Saudi Arabia is not in recession

google the amount of money saudi arabia has in resrve,
and google the effects of crude oil prices on saudi ., then you will have your answer

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Ofodirinwa: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
wowmenow:
[size=50pt]How come Saudi Arabia is not in recession[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Idiot man

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Tolubory(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mi o Understanding Man yi At all....
Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Standing5:
Take bread for example, had GEJ's cassava bread strategy produced any meaningful result, the price of bread wouldn't be double today. Don't forget that sugar, another major component of bread is largely prnduced in Nigeria.
The bad policies & wastages during all our years of excess fund is the cause of current economic predicament. I keep saying it, Buhari has already exceeded expectations. To postpone the doomsday the way he did and be paying paying salary with ease he has scored 120% already.
. You my friend should be very ASHAMED of yourself. Shame.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by drakebtz: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
delishpot:
Will they say anything beyond it's Gej's fault?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by dokunbam(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
fendorf:
Nigeria will be great again
Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
THE SUFFERING IS MUCH SAI BABA.

Meanwhile, I will stand with President Buhari till final whistle. So help me God, Amin.
you will be dead while standing with him and he will be nourished with the loots

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Sunnycliff(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari repent and handover pls

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by joseph1832(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Isn't this ironic or gross stupidity. PMB just said the reason why Nigerians are suffering is because of the crash of oil prices, and yet he's busy spending money on oil exploration in the north east.

Wow! PMB seem to be given people no hope at all as regard his know how of handling matters of state.

15 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Splazy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
continue faning the embers of sectionalism..nepotism and maladministration,now order of the day in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Bifwoli: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
vedaxcool:

Saudi has over $500 billion in foreign currency reserves. .. Remind us again how much GEJ left behind?

Remind him he promised to restore up the price of oil once elected - he's failed there badly.Instead he has devalued the Naira by 50% thereby making Nigerians poorer than when he took over.

12 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Sunnycliff(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Standing5:
You are simply one of the many miserable losers who can't seem to respect the opinion of the majority. Hate Buhari all you want, the man has performed 120% positively already.

ZOMBIE FOR LIFE!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by dokunbam(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
Standing5:
Take bread for example, had GEJ's cassava bread strategy produced any meaningful result, the price of bread wouldn't be double today. Don't forget that sugar, another major component of bread is largely prnduced in Nigeria.
The bad policies & wastages during all our years of excess fund is the cause of current economic predicament. I keep saying it, Buhari has already exceeded expectations. To postpone the doomsday the way he did and be paying paying salary with ease he has scored 120% already.
Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Splazy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
hardship is already there..it is now crystal clear that the economy is in debris state..
Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
You know the price of oil has dropped, yet you're spending billions on searching for oil in the North...smh

9 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
delishpot:
Will they say anything beyond it's Gej's fault?
Did you read the post

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by DonCortino: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
idris93:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/208453-nigeria-people-suffering-buhari.html

Ah ah! But that over grown baby called ade'sinner' said nobody is suffering?

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by nkowaputa(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Standing5:

U are talking about bread. Who told you it would not have been mismanaged too?
What happened to the power he inherited? Agricultural success? Exchange rate?

People like you are bad for the progress of this country. You score him 120% for paying salary. Hope you are aware South Africa has overtaken u in Africa economy just within 16 months.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
wowmenow:
Because they managed their resources and invested properly during the oil boom.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by pippimp(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nigerians are suffering because they want to. No one from another country came to sabotage the economy. They did that themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Splazy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
hence the collapse of the economy,under the auspiecies of you and your economic adviser's.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by Splazy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
No clear distinction in your administration.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by omolayomi06: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Standing5:
You are simply one of the many miserable losers who can't seem to respect the opinion of the majority. Hate Buhari all you want, the man has performed 120% positively already.
pls can you tell me in what area he perform 120%

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by dokunbam(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Everything during the past administration was vague. Now the result is showing

For PMB to be running this country without borrowing is good work.

Let us look at things critically

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by viexcey(f): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
coupled with;
A minister who thinks manufacturing pencils in 2018 is an achievement.
A minister who feels everybody complaining is a PDP apologist.
A minister who feels a recession can be covered up.
A minister who feels athletes stranded in a country, few hours to a game in another country is not his business.
A minister who is lying up and down.
A minister whose darkness keeps increasing with increasing tariff.
A minister whose name is in almost every shady deal of the past in the Army.
Ministers whom even google will still find it hard to locate over one year in office.
And a President who spent SIX MONTHS searching for them.
SIX MONTHS fa.
Kuku come and kill all of us.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by ifeelgood: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
wowmenow:
Saudi Arabia has less population compared to Nigeria, she sells more crude and also makes money from hajj. Hope I've helped you?

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari by 9japrof(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
THE SUFFERING IS MUCH SAI BABA.

Meanwhile, I will stand with President Buhari till final whistle. So help me God, Amin.

Thank God your brains and those of your likes are gradually rebooting from the sudden hibernation it was on before.

This nigga is clueless and doesn't have the requisite knowledge to govern a multicultured state like Nigeria.

Some silly likes of you and dem dem, i no wan call names who at the inception of this government would always get their dirty fingers to type and support every government policy have run into oblivion cos they have run out of ideas, there is no way you would paint a baboon and make it look human.

Thank God that the so called Messiah have quadrupled our woes

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun / Buhari Deploys Presidential Jet For Bashir Ahmad's Wedding (Photos) / Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.