Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Lied To My Boyfriend That Am Still A Virgin, Please Help Me!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To My Boyfriend That Am Still A Virgin, Please Help Me!!!! (922 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied To My Boyfriend That Am Still A Virgin, Please Help Me!!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2016
My name is princess. I am 26-year old,i was once dating two
guys and i told them am am still a virgin but unfortunately i lost
my virginity to the wrong guy, i lost my virginity to one of the
guy which i later found out he his already married and with kids,
am left .
READ MORE VIA www.naijahud.com/2016/09/i-lie-to-my-boyfriend-that-am-still.html?m=1
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend That Am Still A Virgin, Please Help Me!!!! by obiorathesubtle: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2016
Your type full 9ja.. Abeg shift comot for here.. Born liar and ho..
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend That Am Still A Virgin, Please Help Me!!!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2016
I help you lie? undecided
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend That Am Still A Virgin, Please Help Me!!!! by Dagaya(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2016
you are not going to get help here. just prepare for bashing. if your story is true, then you deserve what you got.
People like you are the ones tarnishing the image of women all across the globe. you are a disgrace if your story is true. period
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend That Am Still A Virgin, Please Help Me!!!! by Timileyin1234(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Let me tell you what you will do, you just find a razor blade cut a small portion on ur Virginia and leave it when the blood is coming out. so when ur boyfriend tries to make love with you, u go just dey scream and the blood will gosh out. Obo Ole

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend That Am Still A Virgin, Please Help Me!!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Ahhhhhh, what happen ladies are not commenting
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend That Am Still A Virgin, Please Help Me!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2016
Ashawō kobo-kobo.
Re: I Lied To My Boyfriend That Am Still A Virgin, Please Help Me!!!! by kclint85(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2016
which kind of help do u want from us now?make we cut nylon and bring super glue come seal am bck abi?mtcheeeewwww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Feel Like For A Man To Be Raped By A Woman? And Reality Check / Ladies;Hitting A Guy On His Chest Or Spanking His Butt Is A Sexual Molestation. / Donald Trump Sets To Marry Hilary Clinton, Can This Be Love??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.