Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) (40787 Views)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by elmisti(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
ok
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
[b][/b]
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by seunfape(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
It is only God that can save love in the air because breeze can blow it away at any time.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Baylam(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nowadays anything worth doing is worth doing big!! First class lounge would have tripped me tho
ireneony2:

Who love don epp undecided

Not even first class though.

[b[s]]anything worth doing, is worth doing right[/s][/b]....Hunter S. Thompson
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by dmltoyin(m): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
ireneony2:

anything worth doing, is worth doing right....Hunter S. Thompson
u r joking right?
If u arent
Then permit me to say "ur husband is in big trouble

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
WHO HAS ELABORATIVE PROPOSAL EPP?. Same time congrat
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by olive282(f): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Aww...so swt...buh for sumone lik me...i dnt lik public proposals....no matter hw romantic it seems
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Happy for them though, but this is becoming boring..I call this attention seeking. they damn well knew they'd be in the news. Hope dey remain together forever.
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Mimisboygreat: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
If to say the babe no gree, na to throw am away from the plane nh

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
ireneony2:

Your jealousy is deafening!
Pathetic undecided

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sugarcious:
In as much as this looks romantic but I don't like public marriage proposal. At that moment u are putting the girl in pressure to accept the proposal because of the people staring at her. Give her time to think about it privately and let her open her heart and tell u. Stop all this proposals in public. Our parents never did this and that is why their marriage lasted. DON'T QUOTE ME .
Why so pained?? Is it your proposal?? undecided
I have quoted you and so?? tongue
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Awww so so sweet
Waiting for mine

Mizzbouqui, make we start for here na grin
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
soberdrunk:
PLEASE LET US ALL TAKE A MIN TO PRAY FOR THAT SAD MAN BY THE WINDOW IN THE 3rd PICTURE, MAY GOD ADD SOME SUGAR IN HIS LIFE SO HE CAN CELEBRATE WITH OTHERS....... grin grin grin
I was about to write that before I saw your comment cheesy. The guy be like "girl wey I wan toast na im this idiot come propose to" grin
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ademoore07:

Mizzbouqui, make we start for here na grin
Nope
I'm expecting it from my honeybunny
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
marriage remains the BEST EMPLOYMENT a Lady can secure

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sugarcious:
In as much as this looks romantic but I don't like public marriage proposal. At that moment u are putting the girl in pressure to accept the proposal because of the people staring at her. Give her time to think about it privately and let her open her heart and tell u. Stop all this proposals in public. Our parents never did this and that is why their marriage lasted. DON'T QUOTE ME .
I will quote you because

You are right wink wink wink
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
ireneony2:

love has brought 2 different individuals together and made them become one, now u see who love don epp?

Rejoice with others in their time so that same will be done unto you in your time... 1st class ko... 3rd class Lower ni...

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
There's nothing elaborate about this proposal at all.

passyhansome:
WHO HAS ELABORATIVE PROPOSAL EPP?. Same time congrat
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Tkayhandsome(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
She no get backside

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by phenase(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
cool After the love on the flight, What Next.
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by oochi123(f): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmmmm! So sweeeeeet! I love this
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by freeman95(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
none of our business
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sugarcious:
i have Qouted. What will do?
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
He could have done better than this abeg, since everybody is now forming one thing one thing.

Propose to me like this, I go just kick you for balls, mschew.angry

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
chillingbabe:
Mumu, so with the pictures,it isn't still obvious to you that she said yes shocked cheesy
Lol! Na fight?
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by itslinkin4005(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
soberdrunk:
PLEASE LET US ALL TAKE A MIN TO PRAY FOR THAT SAD MAN BY THE WINDOW IN THE 3rd PICTURE, MAY GOD ADD SOME SUGAR IN HIS LIFE SO HE CAN CELEBRATE WITH OTHERS....... grin grin grin
bros abeg na 10mins we go need take pray for him ooooh bcus dat guy dey vex
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
grayht:
In the air...
on the air grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
ireneony2:

Sorry have u been on a flight even once? Gurls like you cause many guys go into kidnapping and robbery
Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
beautiful232:
Can somebody come and do same thing to me

Inside.... tongue
the river!

1 Like

Re: Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Have u noticed this on Nairaland( why is it that it's only this kind of topic that girls comments most) i.e the highest number of comments are from the girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.