Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today (9191 Views)

Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) / A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Adonis69: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
A colleague from office who's in her late thirties and a serious deeper lifer wedded today. I was shocked at her wedding dress and the wedding organisation. It's kind of weird and uncolourful, unlike the wedding of Kumuyi's son years ago. Funny enough, the bride has a crude and barbaric mindset with the little encounter I've had with her at work. She's been the type that always plays and places religion ahead of humanity.

Even the husband wasn't smiling, looking as though the bride is imposed on her, which I guess he might be a widower marrying for the second time. Judging from his appearance. The best man wear tie instead of the groom.

I wish them a happy married life.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by ebubeson: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Atleast they are now married... God bless their marriage, and may God teach you good character and how not to talk anyhow ..

Whether you marry in Dubai or marry in Paris or marry in deeper life or marry in catholic or marry anywhere, make sure you marry right, else you will likely see pepper ..

Please if you OP have any sister who is not married, begin to pray for her now so that marriage will be easy for her..

Deeper Life is a good church, they won't drain your finances...

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Zonefree(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
The chief bridesmaid is looking gojous.

19 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Zonefree(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
You're just jealous. I pray never to have a colleague like you in any workplace.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
Adonis69:
A colleague from office who's in her late thirties and a serious deeper lifer wedded today. I was shocked at her wedding dress and the wedding organisation. It's kind of weird and uncolourful, unlike the wedding of Kumuyi's son years ago. Funny enough, the bride has a crude and barbaric mindset with the little encounter I've had with her at work. She's been the type that always plays and places religion ahead of humanity.

Even the husband wasn't smiling, looking as though the bride is imposed on her, which I guess he might be a widower marrying for the second time. Judging from his appearance. The best man wear tie instead of the groom.

Quit nagggggin.. go get pregnant & born pikin bro...(no oferncse) angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by incandescentena: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Op go and marry that brides maid in the photo and stop soiling newly wedded couple

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by JASONjnr(m): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Posting a picture of your colleague wedding on social media without her consent is totally invading of her privacy....

Please, I do not give consent to things like this....Some people want their life secret and you are bringing them out to ridicule her and to gain what exactly?

If the husband is marrying for the 109th times it shouldn't be your business....

Whether she places religion ahead of humanity is none of your business....Her life, let her live it. If you don't like it, avoid her.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by phorget(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
If I tell una wetin religion don do people ehennn!... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by doggedfighter(f): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
grin
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by SkewKimora: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Bro!.

Could you edit your content because you have assassinated her character publicly ...

This is not cool bro!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by PlayMaker14: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
Zonefree:
The chief bridesmaid is looking gojous.
Lol, with standard brezz. grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Efuaye(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
?
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Efuaye(m): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
Some people just hide under the cloak of religion to do their myopic bidding.
Come oh, why posting their pictures on social media without their consent?
Abi the lady do you something for work?

9 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by silvoclaira: 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Congrats to their savings account

7 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Zonefree(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Lol, with standard brezz. grin
Lol

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Tegabadguy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
Adonis69:

guy them force you

2 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by general111(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
I feel like abusing you for posting their pictures on nairaland, and even bad mouthing them in the process.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by chatinent: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dem use towel sew cloth.
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by duro4chang(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
It's their choice. They can't force anybody to join the church or follow their pattern.

3 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Webhome01: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
If you don't know anything else in this life, know that not everyone that tells you "congratulations" and brings out their phone for a photoshoot is really happy with you.

Some are simply bitter souls and won't wait to pour mud on you at the slightest opportunity.

Simply put, not everyone who smiles at you wishes you well.

25 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Onitemhi(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
Deeper life nha real wahala coz i remember the lady i dated then

1 Like

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Bahamas95(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
The best man is staring at the chief bride's maid lustfully. grin

Deeper lifers and JW are weired people, I don't associate with them.
Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
OP you just don't have sense, and I don't see you having one in a very long time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by zexy2030(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
A good church for good women that will give you peace of mind. Not some new generational churches after they are married, the first issue is owned either by one of the pastors or the choir masters or instrumentalist or any church crush. Especially if the girl is a choir member.

The discipline is top notch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Adonis69: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Most of y criticizing me are simply jobless and childish in thought. Nothing wrong with the post. I'm just surprised that the way people dress and reason in 21st century.

Most especially when the person is only holding unto a form of religion but denies its power.

Remember there's no church in heaven. So don't dress to look holier than thou, but you're full of evil and all manners of vices. I wonder wetin you get, because on the last day you'll still be a castaway.

3 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Octopusssy(f): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Adonis69:
Most of y criticizing me are simply jobless and childish in thought. Nothing wrong with the post. I'm just surprised that the way people dress and reason in 21st century.

Most especially when the person is only holding unto a form of religion but denies its power.

Remember there's no church in heaven. So don't dress to look holier than thou, but you're full of evil and all manners of vices. I wonder wetin you get, because on the last day you'll still be a castaway.
Did you obtain her permission before posting her photo?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Ballzproblem2: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Adonis69:

you are nothing but a big fool ,God you utterly useless,posted your colleague picture without her permission,still spiting her on top ,may your children go through the same mockery as you lack sense

9 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by Spiritual217(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
Adonis69:

Did they ask u to spread their pictures?

7 Likes

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by ShaqFu: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
"Religion is the opiate of the masses" - Karl Marx.

Imagine this set of humans above lampooning the OP for posting his colleagues wedding pictures without her consent.

Now what I find hypocritical about this is, if this same OP had taken a picture of a prostitute harassing her customer for not paying her, I'm damn sure non of this set of people will start talking about invasion of privacy or whether the OP took permission from the prostitute and her customer before posting it on social media.

When it comes to religion, many people leave their brains and let their emotion run wild like a hungry lioness chasing a gazelle.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by OGwales(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
My guy has officially lunch another entry free kpekus grin

1 Like

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by juman(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
Good marriage that does not exhaust their savings.
Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today by lereinter(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
What's the point of this tread ? is it the lady's attitude at office or her age or husband status or comparison between her groom and kumuyi son

This is unfair, pure corrosive amebo

Come bring their picture online

If someone open a similar tread concerning you, will you like it

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Korean-nigerian Actress Who Is Already Making Waves In NW / Susan Pwajok Looking Hot In Sexy Outfits (PHOTOS) / See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.