Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You (3239 Views)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material / 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Take a look at these 12 signs that show if your boyfriend truly loves you and make your decision on where exactly is your position in his life and this will help you to be focused as to concentrate on the love or move on to secure a better relationship that has something positive to offer you.
Signs that show if your boyfriend truly loves you

1. Communication: If your guy really loves you, he will want to communicate with you at every point in time no matter what. He will talk more often to you than any other person in his life, even his friends will receive much less communication than he talks to you.

2. He gets captivated by you: Have you ever caught him in the act staring at you when you’re busy doing something else? It’s a sure sign that he really loves you and he want to get more of you and can’t wait till you’re free.

3 He can go all the way for you: if a man truly loves you, he can do all things for you to make you happy at all time even if it’s something he does not enjoy doing ordinarily. He can even go all the way with you to the market and help you in your shopping.

4 Together time matters to him:
A guy will go all the way to look for how he can spend more time with you than any other person in his life, spending time with his best friends or family will surely take a back seat and the time he’ll be spending with you will take the front seat.

5 The impression Continues: The impression he gave you that won you over will not stop after you’ve become his girlfriend, he will continue to make it happen again and again and even extend it to your family members as well.

6. He Loves hugging you: He will hug you for no reason at all and hold you more than a few seconds thanking you for being part of his life though he may not open his mouth to say this but right there in his mind he is making the statement.

8. Your thoughts always on his mind: He can’t stop thinking of you always because he has you as top priority in his life. For you to know this, call on his attention at times when you know he will be busy doing something elsewhere to come assist you in sorting something out, he will go all the way to come around and help you out.

9. He flaunts you: Because he loves you, he can talk about you in the presence of any damsel that he knew before and make you proud because he is sure of his love for you, something guys who don’t really love you cannot do.

10. He let out his secrets: He will share with you the secret he has never shared with anyone before, the secret that he’s afraid of telling his friends so that he will not be mocked. He will be opened to let you know those secrets because he trust and love you.

11. He’s not judgmental: He will not scold you even if you’ve done something wrong, he will just let you understand in a friendly manner what you have done and at times he may even try to pull your leg but is just to make fun of it.

12. He’s changed his world: If a guy truly loves you, he won’t mind changing his lifestyle all because of you, he can miss a crucial game of football that even you yourself know very well that he loves. He can as well miss a movie he wants to watch and put you first to attend to your need before his.

So, if you have a guy that does all these do not think twice about his love for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Esdb3: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Emmy B
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by rawpadgin(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Here comes another relationship expert
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by WomanWrappa(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
embarassed
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by ikbnice(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Good playboys and real players will exhibit these and yet they are jackass.

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by odutolasodiq(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
keep teaching us how to decieve girls!
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by mizzbouqui(f): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
I won't think twice

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Rexhenrex(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
some guys suck at communicating with there g.f but the love and cherish them so number is not really valid
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Luckymay(f): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Some guys can display all these traits but still cheat. So what's the point?
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
rawpadgin:

Lol
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
WomanWrappa:
embarassed
What is it?
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I won't think twice

Good to hear that
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
some guys suck at communicating with there g.f but the love and cherish them so number is not really valid

Remember, communication is KEY
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by sainttwist1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
op, pls we are in Nigeria.....no 10 is somehow funny, naija bae want you to tell them secrets so that they can broadcast it during disagreement.

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by asahnwaKC: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
All these points..without spending..shopping and vacations.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
asahnwaKC:
All these points..without spending..shopping and vacations.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hmmmmm
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
sainttwist1:
op, pls we are in Nigeria.....no 10 is somehow funny, naija bae want you to tell them secrets so that they can broadcast it during disagreement.
Not all Naija girls do dat
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by mhisbliss(f): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
op playboys do this alot, its not genuine, and theres something called play acting too, talking from experience
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
op playboys do this alot, its not genuine, and theres something called play acting too, talking from experience

Hmmmmmm, can you share with us?
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by sainttwist1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tiny23:
naija galz will never admit.....
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by sainttwist1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tiny23:
naija galz will never admit.....
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by mercichoco(f): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
rawpadgin:
As In, mayb i should come up with my own expertise, afterall i've alota xperience
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by mhisbliss(f): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tiny23:

Hmmmmmm, can you share with us?
well nothing much he pestered me for almost a year i turned him down twice mind you he has all the qualities you mentioned i thought he was perfect, when i said yes i was in abuja then so it was a long distance thing, he was cool with it at first, he kept asking when I'll return and i told him am there on my dad's orders and will be back when I'm done with the skill acquisition stuff am doing, i don't pestee him for favours i love being independent, he started getting paranoid after three months he kept implying that am dating someone there and thats why i dont rely on him or call him or always give him monosyllabic response, that someone like me cant stay single like that, he started throwing shades, by uploading gurl pics and writing statues about me, well i was later told he has a girlfriend Cecelia and he's bad mouthing me all over, i didn't ask him why i just kept quiet, we stop talking until i came back but didn't tell him and he saw me in church three weeks later, he wanted to talk but i told Him am in a hurry and left, when i finally decided to have the talk he started with the cheesy apologies and blamed me for his cheating then i told him he shouldn't bother that we weren't dating in the first place, surprisingly i didn't feel like my heart was broken and i realized being single is better, no commitments, no struggle to please someone, no fights and most of all no rules, i av been single and happy ever since, not searching
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Christardor: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Never change your lifestyle for a woman.I repeat. NEVER
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
ikbnice:
Good playboys and real players will exhibit these and yet they are jackass.
Spot on. grin
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by firstking01(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
embarassed
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by bitchcrafts: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
So, how do I get the 9k Anambra rice? ..Rice is now whooping 25k/bag here in ***oh
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by chydii(f): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Players still do all this shii...
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by rawpadgin(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
As In, mayb i should come up with my own expertise, afterall i've alota xperience
a lot of experience in relationship

u must have gone through alotta heart breaks

either as the breaker or as the breakee (u understand what i mean by "breakee"wink
Re: 12 Signs That Shows Your Boyfriend Loves You by Ukprosper: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Take a look at these 12 signs that show if your boyfriend truly loves you and make your decision on where exactly is your position in his life and this will help you to be focused as to concentrate on the love or move on to secure a better relationship that has something positive to offer you.
Signs that show if your boyfriend truly loves you

1. Communication: If your guy really loves you, he will want to communicate with you at every point in time no matter what. He will talk more often to you than any other person in his life, even his friends will receive much less communication than he talks to you.

2. He gets captivated by you: Have you ever caught him in the act staring at you when you’re busy doing something else? It’s a sure sign that he really loves you and he want to get more of you and can’t wait till you’re free.

3 He can go all the way for you: if a man truly loves you, he can do all things for you to make you happy at all time even if it’s something he does not enjoy doing ordinarily. He can even go all the way with you to the market and help you in your shopping.

4 Together time matters to him:
A guy will go all the way to look for how he can spend more time with you than any other person in his life, spending time with his best friends or family will surely take a back seat and the time he’ll be spending with you will take the front seat.

5 The impression Continues: The impression he gave you that won you over will not stop after you’ve become his girlfriend, he will continue to make it happen again and again and even extend it to your family members as well.

6. He Loves hugging you: He will hug you for no reason at all and hold you more than a few seconds thanking you for being part of his life though he may not open his mouth to say this but right there in his mind he is making the statement.

8. Your thoughts always on his mind: He can’t stop thinking of you always because he has you as top priority in his life. For you to know this, call on his attention at times when you know he will be busy doing something elsewhere to come assist you in sorting something out, he will go all the way to come around and help you out.

9. He flaunts you: Because he loves you, he can talk about you in the presence of any damsel that he knew before and make you proud because he is sure of his love for you, something guys who don’t really love you cannot do.

10. He let out his secrets: He will share with you the secret he has never shared with anyone before, the secret that he’s afraid of telling his friends so that he will not be mocked. He will be opened to let you know those secrets because he trust and love you.

11. He’s not judgmental: He will not scold you even if you’ve done something wrong, he will just let you understand in a friendly manner what you have done and at times he may even try to pull your leg but is just to make fun of it.

12. He’s changed his world: If a guy truly loves you, he won’t mind changing his lifestyle all because of you, he can miss a crucial game of football that even you yourself know very well that he loves. He can as well miss a movie he wants to watch and put you first to attend to your need before his.

So, if you have a guy that does all these do not think twice about his love for you

Also check out these 21 signs that someone loves you
https://www.knowseeker.com/2020/03/21-signs-that-someone-truly-loves-you.html

(1) (Reply)

All The Things Guys Do 'while Preparing For S*x' / Girlfriend’s Nude Picture Leaked On Social Media By Her Embattled Lover (VIDEO) / Lady becomes sex addict After Mom Forced Her To Undergo Virginity Test (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.