Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk (49184 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by jorion(m): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
musicwriter:
Before you all jump into this seemingly harmless opportunity, check on my previous warnings to fellow Africans since last year about a clandestine UK policy to re-invent slavery in former British colonies.

As Britain plan to exit the European Union, their only hope of survival is to re-invent slavery in third world countries. This they plan to achieve in various long term schemes, including by baiting you with scholarship offers, and other incentives of which the ultimate goal is to control your mind, to de-Africanize you, to control your intellect, to make you an educated fool.

The slavery of the 21st century would be different, so don't expect a chain on your neck. Don't expect a chain on your hands. The chain would be on your mind and the vehicle is education.

Education is the biggest tool of mind control. That's why Adolf Hitler said ''let me control the textbooks and I'll control the mind of the nation''.

By the way, the commomwealth of nations was originally called ''the British Commonwealth'' it was only renamed in the 1940's, and the purpose is to conceal the true meaning to enhance their deceit to fool you the more. Be informed, the commonwealth is a remnant colonial institution comprising members of all nations enslaved by Britain. Therefore, the commonwealth clearly isn't there for your interest, but for the interest of Britain. Believe it or not, by applying for this scholarship you acknowledge you are a slave!. Yes, I prefer to tell you the whole truth.

Note: I' am not saying you shouldn't apply, but I want you have these things at the back of your mind, because they fooled our ancestors before- a cordial trade in gold and cash crops gradually turned to slavery. Always have it at the back of your mind that the people you're dealing with are the descendants of the same people that enslaved your forefathers, and they still somehow consider you a slave.

Be warned!.

we have successful enslaved ourselves. we don't need the whites for that

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Chigojude: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
Jefa4real:
Watch out for late November, latest early December

bro Jefa, i hail oo.....do you know how we are to be informed of the interview, is it by text msg or email or it ll be published in newspapers?
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by dayjeee(m): 1:58am On Nov 19, 2016
Anyone started the commonwealth shared scholarship application yet? And again how do u guys cope with the application fee??
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Chigojude: 4:29am On Nov 19, 2016
dayjeee:
Anyone started the commonwealth shared scholarship application yet? And again how do u guys cope with the application fee??
hi DJ, I've started the shared too...for the application fee, its few UK schools that charge fee sha, it means you are applying to the ones that have application fee.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by dayjeee(m): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Chigojude:

hi DJ, I've started the shared too...for the application fee, its few UK schools that charge fee sha, it means you are applying to the ones that have application fee.
alright bro can u pls help me with the schools u applied to that are free, and what course do u wana do?
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by alared93: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Pls, can someone send the link to start application
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Chigojude: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2016
alared93:
Pls, can someone send the link to start application

https://csc.do-it-online.org.uk/csc/CSC_AppPortal.ofml
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Chigojude: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2016
dayjeee:
alright bro can u pls help me with the schools u applied to that are free, and what course do u wana do?

For the shared, you are restricted to the UK schools and courses listed on the CSC website. search for yours.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chigojude:

bro Jefa, i hail oo.....do you know how we are to be informed of the interview, is it by text msg or email or it ll be published in newspapers?
The invitation for interview will be published in a national newspaper possibly this week, so be on the lookout.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2016
Hi, please i have a questions on what i found on the advert notice at the Federal Scholarship Board Office.
Part of the requirements for the interview is 'Evidence of Submission of three (3) referee reports'.
Are the referees suppose to do a report for me to take along?
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
RealtorOtabor:
Hi, please i have a questions on what i found on the advert notice at the Federal Scholarship Board Office.
Part of the requirements for the interview is 'Evidence of Submission of three (3) referee reports'.
Log in to the EAS and you'll find the status of your reference submissions on the very first page. If all three have submitted, it will be indicated, then you can print that page and come along with it to the interview.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
RealtorOtabor:
When did you come across the interview advert? kindly give a summary of the schedule.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Nafizzey(m): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
khattab008:

Yeah, thought you later changed your mind.

Will try to update the thread with regards to my application.
For Msc scholarship award, what are all the documents I need at my disposal to apply for the program?, Thank you
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2016
Jefa4real:

When did you come across the interview advert? kindly give a summary of the schedule.
I'll be going to Federal Scholarship Board office today to find out.
Will post it here as soon as i have the information.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Jefa4real:

Log in to the EAS and you'll find the status of your reference submissions on the very first page. If all three have submitted, it will be indicated, then you can print that page and come along with it to the interview.
Hi, Mine is still showing 'References: 0 of 3' under the 'Received So Far' column.
What i want to find out is, will they send my individual references a link to fill out or how do they get it done?
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2016
RealtorOtabor:

Hi, Mine is still showing 'References: 0 of 3' under the 'Received So Far' column.
What i want to find out is, will they send my individual references a link to fill out or how do they get it done?
Yes, your referees should get an automatically generated email asking them to submit their report with regards to your application.

Tell them to check their emails, if they haven't sent it yet. A link is attached that will direct them to the page to upload their references.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2016
RealtorOtabor:

I'll be going to Federal Scholarship Board office today to find out.
Will post it here as soon as i have the information.
We'll be waiting eagerly for your update.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2016
Jefa4real:

Yes, your referees should get an automatically generated email asking them to submit their report with regards to your application.

Tell them to check their emails, if they haven't sent it yet. A link is attached that will direct them to the page to upload their references.
Oh, Ok... Thanks a lot, i'll inform them to check.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Just got back from the office, they are yet to fix the date for screening and interview.
I was able to get an advert placed on the board for the scholarship(it's the one for Last year tho but they edited only the date for deadline of submission). Am sure it will be helpful to someone here as it spells out the requirements for screening and interview.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by BRAINNY(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hello guys, Please can I change one of the universities or upload an offer letter now that we've long submitted our applications? Please, your responses are urgently needed, thanks.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
BRAINNY:
Hello guys, Please can I change one of the universities or upload an offer letter now that we've long submitted our applications? Please, your responses are urgently needed, thanks.
It is impossible to make any changes to your application after it has been submitted, and no uploads can be done as well. Although it is possible to cancel a current application and resubmit a New one ONLY IF THE APPLICATION PERIOD HAS NOT ELAPSED. unfortunately it closed on the 15th of November.
However one can change ONLY THE REFEREES EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Just bring the admission Letter to the interview.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by khattab008: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Nafizzey:
For Msc scholarship award, what are all the documents I need at my disposal to apply for the program?, Thank you

Sorry for the late reply, this scholarship has closed already but you can checkout the commonwealth shared scholarship.

The documents you will need will differ from school to school, generally you will need your certificate, transcript, international passport and maybe a letterhead letter of reference, be prepared to submit the details of your referees and write a statement of purpose.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2016
Abeg ooo when will the interview schedule be released o.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by omojeffo: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2016
FYI
Unfortunately, I don't have an admission letter yet.
So good luck to all!

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Chigojude: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
omojeffo:
FYI

Unfortunately, I don't have an admission letter yet.

So good luck to all!

thanks Jeff..but don't lose hope yet. something good can still come up before then.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by s3nn2x(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
How can one get a certificate of medical fitness from LUTH?
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by omojeffo: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Thanks Bro.
Chigojude:

thanks Jeff..but don't lose hope yet. something good can still come up before then.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Chigojude: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
pls for those that have done the medical fitness test, how long did it take to get your results? heading to federal medical centre tmr.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
s3nn2x:
How can one get a certificate of medical fitness from LUTH?

Simple... Visit the hospital and ask for the procedure in the card room or from any nurse or doctor you can read, I'll advise you go very early in the morning.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by s3nn2x(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chigojude:
pls for those that have done the medical fitness test, how long did it take to get your results? heading to federal medical centre tmr.
You need to go to a teaching hospital or National Hospital in Abuja. I don't this FMC is a Teaching Hospital.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
s3nn2x:

You need to go to a teaching hospital or National Hospital in Abuja. I don't this FMC is a Teaching Hospital.
Federal medical centre is an acceptable.medical certificate issuing institution recognised by the FSB....THIS IS CONFIRMED
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by BRAINNY(m): 1:59am On Nov 25, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Jefa4real:

It is impossible to make any changes to your application after it has been submitted, and no uploads can be done as well. Although it is possible to cancel a current application and resubmit a New one ONLY IF THE APPLICATION PERIOD HAS NOT ELAPSED. unfortunately it closed on the 15th of November.
However one can change ONLY THE REFEREES EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Just bring the admission Letter to the interview.

Thanks bro. I'm absolutely grateful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! / Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.