Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk (49188 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by princeryle1: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2016
Please house some of my refrees have concluded their section. But i cant seem to find a place to print it. Kindly share if u know how to go about it.

Thanks
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Chigojude: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2016
princeryle1:
Please house some of my refrees have concluded their section. But i cant seem to find a place to print it. Kindly share if u know how to go about it.

Thanks

print the intray page, that is the page that shows up once u log in. that's your evidence of submission of the referees.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Please has anyone been invited for the commonwealth scholarship interview and nomination. Let us rub mind together.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Chigojude: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
sshola:
Please has anyone been invited for the commonwealth scholarship interview and nomination. Let us rub mind together.

bro....,check page 2, the advert poster for the Interview is there
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by s3nn2x(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
sshola:

I was sent a mail with the advert. I guess they invited everyone who applied.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Prudento: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Who knows if it's mandatory to go with the certificate of medical fitness. Can someone who doesn't have it be interviewed?
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Chigojude: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Prudento:
Who knows if it's mandatory to go with the certificate of medical fitness. Can someone who doesn't have it be interviewed?

Its mandatory oo.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Chigojude: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
s3nn2x:

Abeg who sent u d mail?
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Anthonyemeka12: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
I have not been offered admissions yet in the schools i applied for but have gotten admissions in other uk universities also partnering with commonwealth but a totally different course from the one i supplied for in the commonwealth form. what can i do?
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by sahihi: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
I got invitation today from the FSB for the nomination interview . I have all the required documents (including a UK university admission), except my academic transcript. My university don't issue transcript to students, they can only send it to schools or employers.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by sahihi: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
s3nn2x:

I don't think they contacted everyone that applied. The email that I received was sent to only 20 email addresses. And most of the names are not from my region.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Atteh: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Commonwealth Scholarship Interview: @EleojoA, thanks for your experience. Can you or anyone advice what the interview is like. Will it be based on our proposal (Phd) and current affairs or what?
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by s3nn2x(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chigojude:

Abeg who sent u d mail?
FSB.

It doesn't mean. As long as you applied and fulfill all the requirements then you can attend the interview.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
s3nn2x:

FSB.

It doesn't mean. As long as you applied and fulfill all the requirements then you can attend the interview.

Please when did you submit your application? mine was d last week before it closed.
I'm just wondering why I didn't get the email? Trying to hypothesise..
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Atteh:
Commonwealth Scholarship Interview: @EleojoA, thanks for your experience. Can you or anyone advice what the interview is like. Will it be based on our proposal (Phd) and current affairs or what?
Hello Atteh, are you there

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by s3nn2x(m): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jefa4real:

Please when did you submit your application? mine was d last week before it closed.
I'm just wondering why I didn't get the email? Trying to hypothesise..

Not a big deal. Just attend the interview if you fulfill the requirements.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
s3nn2x:

Not a big deal. Just attend the interview if you fulfill the requirements.
I understand, but answer the question all the same
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by s3nn2x(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Jefa4real:

I understand, but answer the question all the same

I can't remember, but it think it was late October or so.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by KingBish(f): 5:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Hi guys,

Please for someone who haven't been to Abuja before, where would you suggest I lodge in order to timely access the two venues for accreditation and interview (Opposite Arewa suites and Nanet suites respectively)?

PS: I cannot afford these ones I just mentioned.

My budget is below 10k per night.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 26, 2016
KingBish:
Hi guys,

Please for someone who haven't been to Abuja before, where would you suggest I lodge in order to timely access the two venues for accreditation and interview (Opposite Arewa suites and Nanet suites respectively)?

PS: I cannot afford these ones I just mentioned.

My budget is below 10k per night.

I doubt if you can get any place in Central Area/Wuse/Garki for less than 10k per night. Try checking out hotels in Lugbe. Lugbe is close to central Area. (both venues are in central Area).

Google out hotels in Lugbe, or better still, use. Hotels.ng

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2016
[I can't remember, but it think it was late October or so.[/quote]
Thanks, probably it was randomly and they expected the news will spread.
Or. undecided could it be its first class candidates that got the email?
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by s3nn2x(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Jefa4real:
[I can't remember, but it think it was late October or so.
Thanks, probably it was randomly and they expected the news will spread.
Or. undecided could it be its first class candidates that got the email?

Stop over thinking things. I did not graduate with First Class

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2016
Daninya, how far now
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Kassidy and Kolade, ki lo n sele
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Jefa4real: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2016
s3nn2x:

Stop over thinking things. I did not graduate with First Class

LOLS, no mind me....my flight is tomorrow anyway
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by KingBish(f): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingJB:

I doubt if you can get any place in Central Area/Wuse/Garki for less than 10k per night. Try checking out hotels in Lugbe. Lugbe is close to central Area. (both venues are in central Area).

Google out hotels in Lugbe, or better still, use. Hotels.ng

Thank you very very much. You've been most helpful

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Atteh: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hi everyone! Pls who has done this Commonwealth interview before - Phd. Can anyone explain to the house what it entails. I learnt someone who was called for an interview last year did it around 7pm. Na wa oh. I beg make una ans my question o - What do I need to prepare for - just an idea.

Thanks guys.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by KingBish(f): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
In addition/support of the above comment, if you have any idea whatsoever about what the interview for Msc applicants entails, please kindly share with us.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
Some snapshots from last year thread

Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by khattab008: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Just received the mail for the invite, but am through with NYSC yet, can I still attend?
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by surddy: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
khattab008:
Just received the mail for the invite, but am through with NYSC yet, can I still attend?
Same here bro...I was wondering if we could tender Call up letter and NYSC I'D card in place of the discharge certificate.
Re: Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk by khattab008: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
surddy:

Same here bro...I was wondering if we could tender Call up letter and NYSC I'D card in place of the discharge certificate.

Don't know if they will accept it, will mail them tomorrow and see what their response will be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Want To Work From Home? Dailyposts UK Is Recruiting! / Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.