Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend (1151 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend by marvelck: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
There are guys who out of crazy love go out of their way to rent apartment for their girlfriends especially if the girl is in schul, just to show how much he cares about her. But such gesture in most cases, dont usually turn out well for guys who do this, should the girl start using the house to harbor her other lovers in school. Gettin to find out is like rubbing salt to an injury... And not a few guys have experienced such in the hands of girls... If na you, how would u feel, and wetin u go do?
Re: When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
It shows she adheres to the bible..God loves a cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend by ouzo1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
One chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend by Esdb3: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
After the first day I discover, I'll get a local band to go visit my girl and our song will be "ewa ma lo ile yin o" and for the girl they'll sing "te ba fe ma lo ile yin e so fun won kan ma wa lo ile won"....

I'll be doing it for instagram likes btw.

1 Like

Re: When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend by ClassCaptain(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Okay oo
Re: When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend by Kakamorufu(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
arrange thugs and beat his ass up
Re: When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend by Youngpo413: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lol
Re: When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 13, 2016
I will do nothing. Just free her to flex and forget she exist.
Re: When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend by George22016(m): 6:42am On Aug 13, 2016
Kakamorufu:
arrange thugs and beat his ass up

what are you beating the guy for.NA the guy say make you mumu rent house for one stupid Nigerian girl.wise up
Re: When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 13, 2016
Men who rent such a house for girls are big f00ls. Does he expect the girl to stay alone in the apartment for one year without having friends including male friends who will come visit her in d house

A young girl even after marriage will always have advances from men let alone a single one in d luxury of a self-contained apartment

if i have such an amount of money, i'll split it into 6months and pay a sex worker every week for good service instead of the wastage

1 Like

Re: When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend by sathel(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Nothing is dere nah undecided

Just kidding oo grin
Re: When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend by PrincessAnna: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2016
marvelck:
There are guys who out of crazy love go out of their way to rent apartment for their girlfriends especially if the girl is in schul, just to show how much he cares about her. But such gesture in most cases, dont usually turn out well for guys who do this, should the girl start using the house to harbor her other lovers in school. Gettin to find out is like rubbing salt to an injury... And not a few guys have experienced such in the hands of girls... If na you, how would u feel, and wetin u go do?
Break up with her
Re: When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend by Kakamorufu(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
George22016:

what are you beating the guy for.NA the guy say make you mumu rent house for one stupid Nigerian girl.wise up
shut up, na u be d guy dem wan beat, abi wetyn dey make u take am personal. Gerararahia mehn

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think I Should Do??? / I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do? / Man Marries A 10ft Cobra He Believes Is His Reincarnated Girlfriend (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.