Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

How we treat Love in Nigeria??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How we treat Love in Nigeria??? (1527 Views)

Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark / We Treat Our Ladies Wrong But Get Extremely Mad When They Leave Us / Let's Change The Way We Treat Each Other. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How we treat Love in Nigeria??? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2005
I have come across different people in this planet earth and from the places that i have visited and the people that i met; different countries have life-styles and diferent ways of approach to love.

In Nigeria, i would like to know if we really appreciate LOVE and if we truly abide by the rules governing LOVE.

Share your honest opinions with me; and lots of other people out there whose ear are itching to hear you out.
Re: How we treat Love in Nigeria??? by Seun(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2005
sirbuddy:
In Nigeria, i would like to know if we really appreciate LOVE and if we truly abide by the rules governing LOVE.

What are these rules guiding love that you're wondering if Nigerians follow?
Re: How we treat Love in Nigeria??? by unleashit(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2005
There are no rules guiding love.In nigeria we treat love the way it comes i.e give and take.
Re: How we treat Love in Nigeria??? by snazzydawn(f): 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2005
good,then why ask again?i think its a personal thingy,not a national one.
Re: How we treat Love in Nigeria??? by larger20(m): 4:45am On Nov 28, 2005
sirbuddy:

I have come across different people in this planet earth and from the places that i have visited

What other places have u visited?
Re: How we treat Love in Nigeria??? by hotangel2(f): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2005
I think i know what the author of this thread means.

The way Nigerians treat the issue of love is kinda.. different if i must say. I can't explain myself, and that sucks.
Re: How we treat Love in Nigeria??? by gem87(f): 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2006
love is not a game and therefore has no rules what is applicable in one relationship may not be to another, everyone that understands love appreciates it when they hv it in their lives, i do. u won't blame those dat underestimate it because they've been hurt and left in the past thing is they shld open up and be willing to love again.
Re: How we treat Love in Nigeria??? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2006
[b][/b] Well, i agree with u gem; cos LOVE can never be totally explained the way u feel about it or observe it to be it, or rather the way u have experienced to be it.

So I feel LOVE should be treated with utmost care and nutured.
Re: How we treat Love in Nigeria??? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2010
Ok, I've heard you all.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women / I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. / Omolola Is The Luck Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.