Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (87996 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 1:19am On Aug 13, 2016
FxDuke:

Lagos govt owns Lagos lands but FG owns ND land and oil wells through land use decree abi?

this right here is the hypocrisy and injustice we've been talking about all along.
well truth of the matter is that ND govt owns ND land but ultimately all land belongs to the federal govt so they can do whatever they want with it. its like how the lagos state government wants to build a 4th mainland bridge and they will kick about 3000 people out of their houses to build that bridge. why ? because land belongs to the govt and anytime they want it back they can take it back. thats just life lol.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by meme4real: 1:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Byko899:
the elderly woman she ran to
So what is actually your point here? Are you now justifying the action of the Hausa man that killed the woman you presented her picture?
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 13, 2016
embarassed chai
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by rotimage(m): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2016
Byko899:
this news happened at the back of my house, the woman involve was in my house some months ago for house accommodation
the news there is fake,this is the real story, an Hausa man in an attempt to rape a girl killed her and the woman in the house she ran to for protection,infact the Hausa man was new to our town, he was employed because of the rate of robbery at the house he was working,since he came,the woman has being laying complain him. it happens that today he decided to force the woman,she ran to the house of another elderly woman,the Hausa guy killed both of them, he did not kill himself, he was killed by angry mob

Thank u for telling us ur side of the story, so if I may ask why is the casualties now more than the trio of the two women and the man?

Now to my own conclusion the locals went ahead to show their hatred for the tribe in question and continue killing other Hausa's just because one Hausa did something wrong.

which way my people? we should treat any matter with caution to live in peace!!!!

God Bless Nigeria and the peace loving Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 1:23am On Aug 13, 2016
DLioness:
Governance contrary to the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria is no gvnance!
the constitution is just a piece of paper. laws are made to be broken. saraki and dogara break the law everyday but they are in charge so the laws do not apply to the strong. so any man governing whether within the confines or outside the confines of that piece of paper you call the constitution is governing. the strong write the laws and live above it

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 1:23am On Aug 13, 2016
Proffdada:
God will continue to bless you
thanks bro, same to you. God bless you too
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ikechu1: 1:25am On Aug 13, 2016
BoneTackle:
Truth is, some people are disappointed with the reprisal carried out by the indigenes that led to the death of hausas, not because the feel the animalistic hausas dont deserve a dose of their own medicine but because they would love to mock and taunt the Igbo's about the hausas coming to their own land and killing them.

Deep down inside them, they are surprised that Igbo's rose to the occasion.

Personally, I feel sad that we lost a very innocent women and her innocent daughter, but I will take solace and console myself with the fact those bastad murderous savages got more than they bargained for.

RIP to the woman and daughter

#Sobs

The biggest truth. The yoloba pretending to care actually don't care. Their only cries is because the Imo people fought back and killed more hausa than hausa killed igbo

The fact/truth of the matter is they came to mock, emphasis Scholes comment on the first page, unfortunately the narrative didn't for what they wanted thus forming concern and caring about "Igbos up north".

Secretly, the reason they keep mentioning "retaliation of igbo up north" is because they actually wish for that shit to happen..this is the bona-fide FACT!!!!!!!!!!
After all, when the Hausa slaughtered an Igbo woman in kano, how many yoloba did you see talk about retaliation? How many diseases you see even display the "care" they pretending to display here? Did they or did they not mock the lady, her husband and igbo in general.

Those people are evil!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by DLioness(f): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
very hard to govern when global oil price is down to 35 dollars a barrel and your predecessor jonathan left no money in the govt coffers. there is no money to govern with. the country is broke and it has nothing to do with buhari. he inherited a very bad situation when the oil price was at its lowest. no human can remedy a situation like dat under 4 years talk less of 1. so this suffering we are going through is expected. blame jonathan
u and ur boss ar stil on this oil of a thing. The moment ur boss made himslf petroleum minister thats wn I knew he had no vision. Do u think being a world pwr is all abt oil? Y did nt he make himslf Agricultural minister or minister of trade and investmnt? Cnt u learn from China?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ikechu1: 1:28am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
like i said, we dont cower to hausas, we connive and collude with hausas to rule this great land called nigeria. obasanjo did 12 years and by Gods grace buhari will do 8 years

Obasanjo was not even yoloba choice last I checked. He was forced on una by North. Trying to console yourself in being ass lickers of North. Nigga please

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ikechu1: 1:31am On Aug 13, 2016
ANewUser:
We all know that. Yorubas can cry themselves to sleep, nothing will change.
We will NEVER suck up to the Hausas like them.

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!

They want everybody to be a docile slave to the North like them.
We say No!!!!!

Biko someone tell the yolobas to Enjoy your servitude and ask why are they trying to force everyone to follow their footstep. Abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 1:32am On Aug 13, 2016
ikechu1:

Obasanjo was not even yoloba choice last I checked. He was forced on una by North. Trying to console yourself in being ass lickers of North. Nigga please
brother you are in darkness. this is chess not checkers and the guys behind the scenes are playing chess. this game has been in the pipes for a very long time. yoruba and hausa been plotting and scheming to run this country for like ever. you see obasanjo and babangida and danjuma playing chess ? making power moves ? fear yoruba and hausa. see abacha in the background ? these are the mafias of naija

www.nairaland.com/attachments/214054_Obasanjo_IBB_Sani_TY_jpgeccca34466c1035582e0c349cc6c0998
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by DLioness(f): 1:34am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
the constitution is just a piece of paper. laws are made to be broken. saraki and dogara break the law everyday but they are in charge so the laws do not apply to the strong. so any man governing whether within the confines or outside the confines of that piece of paper you call the constitution is governing. the strong write the laws and live above it
So this is hw u intend to hlp Nigeria wn u ar a strong supportr of impunity and decadence. I guess I shld nt take ur prsn seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 1:36am On Aug 13, 2016
DLioness:
So this is hw u intend to hlp Nigeria wn u ar a strong supportr of impunity and decadence. I guess I shld nt take ur prsn seriously.
lol i dont support impunity and decadence. am just telling you how it is and what it is. the power houses have this country on lockdown. it is what it is.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 1:43am On Aug 13, 2016
ikechu1:

Can someone help me understand the sense in this dudes attempt to console himself.

Again, it's a well known FACT that Obasanjo was not yolobas choice during the election obj won. He was forced on una by the North.
brah its chess not checkers. only big boys understand the power moves. and with that its bedtime for moi. was nice kicking it with yall.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by 4watever: 1:43am On Aug 13, 2016
DLioness:
u and ur boss ar stil on this oil of a thing. The moment ur boss made himslf petroleum minister thats wn I knew he had no vision. Do u think being a world pwr is all abt oil? Y did nt he make himslf Agricultural minister or minister of trade and investmnt? Cnt u learn from China?

The irony if it all is that the biggest gains ever recorded in agriculture was during GEJ's administration piloted by his minister of agriculture, now ADB president.
He even tried to reduce the endemic illiteracy in the north by building almajiri schools where they could learn Maths and English.
If Buhari were to actually show the wisdom of his 74 years, his priority for the north would be to eradicate illiteracy and build on the success of his predecessor.

Holding brief for Buhari is like supporting Donald Trump. The man keeps shaming even his most ardent supporters.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ozodimgba(m): 1:48am On Aug 13, 2016
dainformant:
what is Nigeria turning into
Jungle abi na zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by IrradiatoR: 1:49am On Aug 13, 2016
dainformant:
what is Nigeria turning into

so much HATE in the hearts of men. ..

if going our separate ways will bring the much coveted PEACE, then what are we waiting for
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by naijacentric(m): 1:59am On Aug 13, 2016
Which way nigeria
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 13, 2016
dickrider:
This is why the federal government needs to sentence Nnamdi kanu to death for teaching igbos to be violent killers. He instructed his followers to kill we yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis just because of his fake biafra agitations. Now the igbo youths have become a time bomb which must be defused soon to avoid stories that touch. I'm sure that hausa guy never attemped to rape any igbo girl. The girl must have provoked the hausa before the killings even though it's condemnable. I pity the Igbo's doing their business up north cos if they decide to retaliate, it would be disastrous. Nnamdi kanu really did a great damage by preaching hate on his evil radio. sad
Can't u just shut up. In 2003 during sharia Saga, Do u know how many Igbos were killed and viceversa Hausas. Maybe it was Nnamdi kanu that tought them hate then. Any host community will do same as those youths did. Yoroubas are not out of question

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by yommyuk: 2:01am On Aug 13, 2016
Honestly, I don't think Nigerians know the consequences of shedding human blood. Cursed generation

Isaiah 59:7-8

Their feet run to evil, and they are swift to shed innocent blood; their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; desolation and destruction are in their highways. The way of peace they do not know, and there is no justice in their paths; they have made their roads crooked; no one who treads on them knows peace.

Deuteronomy 19:10

Lest innocent blood be shed in your land that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance, and so the guilt of bloodshed be upon you.

Joel 3:19
Egypt will become a waste, And Edom will become a desolate wilderness, Because of the violence done to the sons of Judah, In whose land they have shed innocent blood.

Numbers 35:33
'So you shall not pollute the land in which you are; for blood pollutes the land and no expiation can be made for the land for the blood that is shed on it, except by the blood of him who shed it.

Soon they will be blaming govt for their woes.

Barbarians!!!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Qelvin(m): 2:12am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
brah its chess not checkers. only big boys understand the power moves. and with that its bedtime for moi. was nice kicking it with yall.
Good thing you are taking your pathetic self to bed, cause you made absolutely no sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Qelvin(m): 2:14am On Aug 13, 2016
Poetic justice well served by my Akokwa people( happens to a neighboring community to my home town Arondizuogu) Akokwa people don't play...take one from them they take 20 from you as recompense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by YourMrBoo: 2:21am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
When the hausas start rampaging in the north, the igbos have more to lose. a huge portion of igbos live in the north and have businesses there

That won't happen again... Even if it happens we will take them on their own land. After they might av killed all Yoruba igbo-wannabes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by YourMrBoo: 2:21am On Aug 13, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
bro, and i repeat, and go do your research, lagos land is NEVER SOLD, it is leased. you can never own land in lagos. in fact i dont think there is anywhere in the world where land is sold. i once bought a property in britain. guess what ? i only bought the property, but the land the property was on ? they leased it to me for 150 years. POINT BEING NOWHERE IN THIS WORLD IS LAND SOLD. THE GOVT OWNS THE LAND. LAND IS LEASED FOR PERIODS OF 99 OR 150 YEARS. AND WHEN THE LEASE RUNS OUT ? THEY CAN TAKE THEIR LAND BACK OR HAVE YOU RENEW. POINT BEING YOU CAN NEVER OWN LAND IN THIS WORLD

Evidence or remain shut

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 13, 2016
Spicycat:
My question is How do people know that the guy is really Hausa by tribe, is it because he speaks the language which off cause a lot of people understand and speak because they were born in the northern part of the country. Or maybe because he wears dresses like Hausa which off cause is worn by all irrespective of the tribe or religion of the person.

Hello baby. It's of course not off course. You've got a nice do, can I send you a mail? I've got the cheese. I'm a gangster in bed, literally speaking. NB: Those oranges are my kind.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by meme4real: 2:29am On Aug 13, 2016
dickrider:
This is why the federal government needs to sentence Nnamdi kanu to death for teaching igbos to be violent killers. He instructed his followers to kill we yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis just because of his fake biafra agitations. Now the igbo youths have become a time bomb which must be defused soon to avoid stories that touch. I'm sure that hausa guy never attemped to rape any igbo girl. The girl must have provoked the hausa before the killings even though it's condemnable. I pity the Igbo's doing their business up north cos if they decide to retaliate, it would be disastrous. Nnamdi kanu really did a great damage by preaching hate on his evil radio. sad

And show me your evidence where Nnamdi Kanu told the Igbos to kill Hausa and yorrobers?liars! Why always dragging the Hausas?can't you speak for your tribe and leave the Hausa out of your smelling miserable life?.Asslickers.It is your Oba akiolu that should be sentenced to death for his hate speech against the Igbos in Lagos.No body has monopoly of violence.Igbos are peaceful and hospitable people.Why do you so much want to share same country with these people you hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) / Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.