Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man (4467 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by ritzybaby(f): 12:58am On Aug 13, 2016
who say soldiers aren't romantic?

Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 13, 2016
Alright
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by ritzybaby(f): 1:01am On Aug 13, 2016
more...

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by wenebunwo(m): 1:02am On Aug 13, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] front page

this land is not for sale

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by Bevy12(f): 1:04am On Aug 13, 2016
Aww... Cute

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by mrbillz(m): 1:24am On Aug 13, 2016
The US Army pics tho! Adorable and admirable smiley

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by ritzybaby(f): 1:34am On Aug 13, 2016
Lalasticlala

Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by Coldfaya(m): 1:59am On Aug 13, 2016
izit because soldiers can do press up for pre-wedding photo shoot

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by EyeofHorus: 2:58am On Aug 13, 2016
shocked Put a gun to my head, you'll have to pull that trigger.

Ewwwwww...
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by ehix89(m): 3:55am On Aug 13, 2016
There is always two side of a coin, guess you know the volume of young fallen heroes
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 13, 2016
What an ignorant thread.
So feel good pictures is what makes a man marriage worthy.... SMH You have a long way to go sis.
Some of the marriages today that are in shambles you need ti see the prewedding pics amd the couple during courtship

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Right! No, thank you.
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by Lanretoye(m): 4:58am On Aug 13, 2016
i no say make u no marry soldier but when they deploy ur husband go sambisa,you will knw whats up.
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by saxwizard(m): 5:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Lanretoye:
i no say make u no marry soldier but when they deploy ur husband go sambisa,you will knw whats up.

Hehehe .....eepic
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by Aremu01(m): 5:21am On Aug 13, 2016
How beautiful!

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by agbonkamen(f): 5:54am On Aug 13, 2016
mrbillz:
The US Army pics tho! Adorable and admirable smiley
what about the Naija own i thought as much somebdy must prefer the whitey own grin i go for the black but i want to marry a whitey Nigeria guys are not romantic....na joke oo
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by mrbillz(m): 6:08am On Aug 13, 2016
agbonkamen:
what about the Naija own i thought as much somebdy must prefer the whitey own grin i go for the black but i want to marry a whitey Nigeria guys are not romantic....na joke oo
Hmmm! Different strokes for different folks. I just adore the gesture potrayed by both of them as the man is either going on deployment or returning. Whichever ways it depicts a lot of sincere emotions. And who told you black guys ain't romantic Maybe you've been dealing with woodlike kinda guy whose feelings had died decades ago. You shouldn't anything less from such emotionally derailed black guy grin Me sef just saying ni oo tongue
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by amuokuko: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Come ooo, why police pinshure no dey there

Are they not also uniform guyz abi their uniform go spoil the nice uniformed men collection..

Can't wait to join Christ End Time Soldier inorder to snap my own pinshure..

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by Graceedy(f): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin[b][/b] God knows i want a military hubby.
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by Adeoba10(m): 7:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Sentiment apart..... Dat single picture of dat US ARMY is more emotional dan all d Nigeria army pix
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by gradeA(m): 7:12am On Aug 13, 2016
All I see is FrontPage.
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by NigerianSHA: 7:14am On Aug 13, 2016
One time I was close to cheating with a married woman then I saw her husband's overalls. I was utterly disgusted. Your Husband is risking his life and you chasing young men. Shameful.

Wives of Military men are off LIMITS.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by EniHolar(f): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2016
Soldiers? By the time they start random distribution of children in almost every state, you'll understand better.

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by PrincessAnna: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2016
Soldier I cant marry one. I never date one before
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by idris4r83(m): 7:42am On Aug 13, 2016
Lovely pictures
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by harlee(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Marry me.ama sailor
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by Princepoint(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2016
soilder they don beat women but very good when getting ladies pinned
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2016
In dis era of bokoharam, Niger avengers, Fulani avengers hmmmm marry a soldier man u bkom a window..... just saying
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by ogtavia(m): 8:57am On Aug 13, 2016
that could have been me in the blue military uniform but my mama no gree..
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2016
Soldier go soldier come soldier do wetin you like but no fall in love with me tongue
Re: These Pictures Will Really Urge You To Go On Date With A Military Man by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men's Secrets You Don't Know, Let Expose Them / Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) / What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.