Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? (4451 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Not All Women Want Your Money… / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by mespusinglez(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Be Honest guys
What Is/Are That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit it...
~
MINE IS BAD MOUTH,as in i get bad mouth in the sense that my hood nicknamed me "Youngest Demon"
that's the habit i don't want my children TO inherit.
~
Lets Hear yours guys
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Shugavee(f): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
My strong will n confidence. This is what I want them to inherit,,,

I don’t want them to be stubborn like me... I no Dey hear word grin

2 Likes

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by holywahala19(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mine is excess Euros. Too much money. I want my children to have excess money. my money is making me go crazy. I'm thinking of buying US. who knows what it would cost?

Trafford big boy is here. Lamborghini. Richer than Bill Gates
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by delugajackson: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shugavee:

You are confused.

9 Likes

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by ourkobo: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by holywahala19(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shugavee:

Poor person.
Have you been to Trafford in UK?
Have you seen Euros before?
I live in Trafford.
I command Euros.

Trafford big boy.
I derive Lamborghini.
Too much money.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Lonestar124: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
I think my too much generosity, It has put me in many problems.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Kudducini(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Me I no sabi Greet person
even my mom I go just wake up in the morning and Go out

6 Likes

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Shugavee(f): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
delugajackson:

You are confused.
lol I am not,,, u won’t get it, u r not me
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Toluhwanie(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
holywahala19:

Poor person. Have you been to Trafford in UK? Have you seen Euros before? I live in Trafford. I command Euros.

Trafford big boy. I derive Lamborghini. Too much money.
Okay........so should we now fry beans??
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by IamPlato(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2018

Not Giving A Fvck
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by LuciferKristi: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
delugajackson:

You are confused.

I tell you. Very confused feminist.

Topic clearly asked for what we wouldn't want, she went on a rant about what she wants.

I know hot flashes from menopause or lack of sex can cause comprehension problems in women.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by holywahala19(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Toluhwanie:
Okay........so should we now fry beans??
Your comment was precipitated by hunger. Send your account bank for ur own Euros. We don't make noise.

Too much money. Trafford UK. Lamborghini.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Humchi(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
I got no character that i don't want my children to have.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Shortyy(f): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good question. I was actually thinking about this today..

I love kids, I'd probably just have one and preferably a girl.

I would raise her so well that she won't make any of the mistakes I made as a teenager.

And my temper, Lord, I'll make sure she doesn't have that.

1 Like

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Holywizard: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
I don't want them to be fučking around kiss
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Above human intelligence...

It's a curse and a burden..

Empathy...

It clouds my sound judgments

Overconfidence...

I'm lazy and procrastinate a lot, I usually do things in the last minute just because I'll still do it close to perfectly

That's all
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Mizk(f): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
My tomboy nature, strong willed and stuborn, loyal to a fault, cagey, i forgive easily and it makes me look weak and stupid

2 Likes

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Gblazzz(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Womanizer, the rate i like woman, e be like say them swear for me, i no dey use eye see wetin under skirt. Father God forgive me Oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by QueenSekxy(f): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
I am a snub, wouldn't want them to inherit such.

5 Likes

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by QueenSekxy(f): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:

I tell you. Very confused feminist.

Topic clearly asked for what we wouldn't want, she went on a rant about what she wants.

I know hot flashes from menopause or lack of sex can cause comprehension problems in women.
sharap.
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by N0favors: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
delugajackson:

You are confused.
very very confused
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by N0favors: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
holywahala19:

Poor person.
Have you been to Trafford in UK?
Have you seen Euros before?
I live in Trafford.
I command Euros.

Trafford big boy.
I derive Lamborghini.
Too much money.
So in your UK, they spend Euro?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by folake4u(f): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Stubbornness and Bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by LuciferKristi: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
QueenSekxy:
I am a snub, wouldn't want them to inherent such.

Then they'll interference it. grin
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by lilmax(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shortyy:
Good question. I was actually thinking about this today..

I love kids, I'd probably just have one and preferably a girl.

I would raise her so well that she won't make any of the mistakes I made a teenager.

And my temper, Lord, I'll make sure she doesn't have that.
most girls are wired to be fvck.ed up during teenage years

but still if you want to help her, you have to help yourself first
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by QueenSekxy(f): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Then they'll interference it. grin
hahaha.grin
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by pawshjai(f): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
delugajackson:
You are confused.
Thank you
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by stubbornman(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
I'm not always serious at serious moments...

I have a very bad mouth... I know I hurt some people.

being too anxious most times

have a dark mind.

I loyal pass the MILK
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by pawshjai(f): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mizk:
My tomboy nature, strong willed and stuborn, loyal to a fault, cagey, i forgive easily and it makes me look weak and stupid
Why are you so like me?..Hiiii

1 Like

Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Mizk(f): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
pawshjai:
Why are you so like me?..Hiiii
Lol i don't know o, i wish i can be a little bit vengeful though, people easily take me for granted because i easily let go off things and i play alot
Re: What's That Character You Have That You Don't Want Your Children To Inherit? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
I get easily addicted to stuffs.Ion want that for my children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things Ladies Dislike In Men / She Desperately Got Pregnant / Jane Mena Reacts To Leaked Voice Note Of Kpokpogri On How He Slept With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.