Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab (58571 Views)

“Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr / Breaking News! Nigeria Wins Gold And Silver In The Olympics! / Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2016
mu2sa2:
Forget the name but this is a decent outfit.She has made a powerful statement - women dont need to expose their bodies in public outings.
She had not made any except show that religion will not help without hard work

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by mystry(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2016
allyhamdulilai
Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Ignatio(m): 8:08am On Aug 13, 2016
I hope they won't punish her because of the midriff that was exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by paschal47(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Mrstaken:
wat was her score
they gave her 7th cry

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by jamace(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Hmm. Women don suffer for ......... sake. sad
Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by CaptEColeJnr: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Femich18:

We are all entitled to our opinion but let's try to respect each others'. To her it isn't stupidity as you term it and she was the one in the competition.. Xo y the fuss from you
Yes! That's exactly my mission, it isn't stupidity to her,that's why I'm trying to let her know it is stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Qualer: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2016
ActOfWar:

What's the essence of exposing everything and you still can't qualify.

Choice! It's called choice..

it's not choice, it's stupidity combined with religious zombie-ism and ignorance! the essence of wearing less when running is to reduce drag and.... well, if you understand physics then it will make better sense to you! cool

8 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by chimah3(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Na she sabi!! She for put that one day use to cover the face sef! Iranu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by azezola(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2016
Good
Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by fapcrook(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2016
I don't like women who go about half naked in the name of whatever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Respect55(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2016
It is not by wearing hijab. Some of them do worse that those they feel expose their bodies

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Femich18(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Yes! That's exactly my mission, it isn't stupidity to her,that's why I'm trying to let her know it is stupidity
It may not really be stupidity until you hear her own part of the story.. Its good to listen to both sides before passing judgement
Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Smellymouth: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2016
lovat:
I didn't mention Muslims undecided There are Christians in the arab world but I'm saying what sport are the arab mofos good at? I call them mofos because the arabs hate my black skin than the whites

Overall,racism is everywhere in the rest of the world and almost all groups think they are the superior ones.

There are lots of racist people in any race..

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Qualer: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2016
shala01:

She had not made any except show that religion will not help with hard work

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by MrDoGood(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2016
congratulations to her......

thank God she's on her own and her lane/
Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2016
Quick being sentimental player. he sed Arabs nt Muslims,those re two different people
Smellymouth:

In every country/race/nationality you get people who are good at sport/ bad at sport, pretty/ugly, intelligent/dumb, annoying/boring etc.

Generalising a huge populace isnt very fair..I am sure there are arabs who are good at sports.

Nota Bene==> I am a muslim, pls stop using derogatory words on muslims.. It's not cool..

Thanks man..

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by princecaskey1(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2016
I hope this is not a move to take over sports also because that what muslims are good at,they never build after you have labour and suceed they come in
Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Anwonspee(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2016
All Na wash.
I admire decency and can support indecency.

But hijab or not, it all ends somewhere and same place and that's man's third leg.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Qualer: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2016
damton:

Yes ofcourse.

so she won't hide a condom in there.

But seriously, she deserves a standing ovation for her confidence and pride in having no inhibition to express her religious inclination

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by kdola: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2016
Lols...use ur common sense,wat of odas dat ddnt qualify...was she d only1...
lovat:
W undecidedhat's the essence of wearing all those nonsense and you can't qualify undecided

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Smellymouth: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2016
kendiddy:
Quick being sentimental player. he sed Arabs nt Muslims,those re two different people

The picture of the lady shows she is a muslim..Stop hiding behind the guise of Arab to attack Islam!!!

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by firstolalekan(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2016
lovat:
W undecidedhat's the essence of wearing all those nonsense and you can't qualify undecided

fool
If only you obeyed your bible, you would have understood better.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by naptu2: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2016
lovat:
I didn't mention Muslims undecided There are Christians in the arab world but I'm saying what sport are the arab mofos good at? I call them mofos because the arabs hate my black skin than the whites

This is just from my memory and without thinking too hard. Google these names.

Noureddine Morceli
Hassiba Boulmerka
Said Aouita
Hicham El Guerrouj
Saeed Al-Owairan
Egyptian national football team
Camel racing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Qualer: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Ignatio:
I hope they won't punish her because of the midriff that was exposed.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Dante2008(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2016
lovat:

u are the one that is nonsense and will continue to be nonsense, how on earth will u call somebody's way of life nonsense, please be mindful of what u say ........nonsense.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by littleb(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2016
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35804486/sxsw-apologises-to-olympic-fencer-after-she-was-asked-to-remove-her-hijabOrganisers at South by Southwest festival have apologised to a US
Olympic fencer after she was asked to remove her hijab during
registration.
A volunteer told Ibtihaj Muhammad that she had to remove her
Muslim head covering to get her credentials to the event in Austin,
Texas.
She'd been trying to sort out her photo ID at the event.
SXSW organisers say they have removed the volunteer involved for
the rest of the event.
"We are embarrassed by this and have apologised to Ibtihaj in
person, and sincerely regret this incident," SXSW said in the
statement.
Ibtihaj Muhammad says the incident happened on Saturday.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by MARKone(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by EmekaBlue(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2016
See her shape...she can't fit win anything nah....plus hijab prison while their men no dey hear mayb hajab make I call am..A religion dat c their women as slaves of sex to d husband that's all...

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Dante2008(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
because u are STUPID and everything about u is STUPID

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Akinkonami: 8:22am On Aug 13, 2016
I do think ,wearing less clothes in sport is for the benefit of the athlete . But anyway that's the spirit of the Olympics .thump up
Re: Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab by Qualer: 8:22am On Aug 13, 2016
Anwonspee:
All Na wash.
I admire decency and can support indecency.

But hijab or not, it all ends somewhere and same place and that's man's third leg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

17000 Seater Eket Stadium Construction Reaches Roofing & Cladding Level (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List / Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.