Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (672857 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by osahons9(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Omogirl2016:

OK tanks
Dats y i asked d house wat I shd write as my intended length of stay

I think you know the answer to that now. GoodSpeed!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Omogirl2016: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2016
osahons9:

Yea tanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
texrem:

No be only u oo... i be living testimony too
bros ehn, where you at?!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hello guys a close friend wants to register for TOEFL for OCT 29 and he needs urgent help
he has the money but needs some one to help him pay.
Please a fair rate would be appreciated. Thanks cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cabayes: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
ponpon:
Please has anyone applied to or presently enrolled in University of South alabama and do they waive TOEFL for Nigerian students, Please don't "tackle" me, i need help thanks.....

OgA, you need Atleast one form of standardized test.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
DeeTus:
LOL. Dubious guys. They now do business with the foreign exchange. They buy from The Central Bank and then sell to black market men.

No be small thing oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
electronic:
Hello guys a close friend wants to register for TOEFL for OCT 29 and he needs urgent help

Read 10 pages backward am sure you will see where someone posted that you can register for Toefl at a cheaper rate or maybe you pm Gunther if he still have discount promo on that..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
OGreene:
i have 2 kaplan textbooks, so i cn give out one.

Who needs it? Lagos location

Still waiting to hear from you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gentledoj(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Yes you can....however have with you your proof that u are going to North carolina from Atlanta ie bus train or plane ticket. The Officer might or might not ask but at least u have it ...also remember the 30 days rule to i20 start date

Thanks Ma..... We still need to talk ooooooo.

We get back to you soon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Walspring:

Read 10 pages backward am sure you will see where someone posted that you can register for Toefl at a cheaper rate or maybe you pm Gunther if he still have discount promo on that..
Tnx man
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
osahons9:

For Mechanical Engineering at UTA, No GA/TA position was given to masters students this Fall semester. PHD guys had everything.
Tnx a lot brotherly

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
biikeys:

In EE at UTA, very possible if you are ready to do some research work with a Faculty. Much easier if you're going for a PhD.
I wld check their PHd Entry requirements... I hope I have what it takes. I am EE are you EE?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by PingoDotCom: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
When comparing Nigeria telecom providers.

Make sure your comparing the Nigeria call minutes apples to apples by looking at the fine print closely.

Unlimited Nigeria calling plans may have a "fair use policy" in the terms that really means its NOT unlimited

When comparing bundled monthly minute plans. Try to figure out the true rate per minute and make sure you plan to use ALL your minutes to get the most value out of a set monthly minute plan. Also try to avoid any that auto renew to another block of time if you go over your plan.

I work for Pingo and we have rates to call Nigeria as low as 7.9 cents per minute in the Mega monthly plan.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
electronic:

Tnx man

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tolutweety(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Getting closer.

This is the time to really sit down with this thread and read the pages...

Pls All ...
Admission granted into University of Louisiana AND Tennessee State University.
Which of the two should I go ? and kindly state your reasons.

cc: walspring,msnas,sirriddy,Lagosismyhome,...

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
tolutweety:
Getting closer.

Pls All ...

Congrats. ...Any funding. ? And what course
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tolutweety(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Congrats. ...Any funding. ? And what course

No funding stated.
I intend getting across to my graduate cordinator to see what I can get . What do you advice ?

Course - Msc (computer and information systems Engineering )

Need you to help out with all necessary information needed.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
tolutweety:
Getting closer.

Pls All ...

We are not clairvoyant bro! cool
Choosing a school has a whole lot of factors to consider. Like
1. Did any of the school offer you funding?
2. Do their research interest align with yours?
3.A u bouyant enough to pay the tuition fees?
4. Can you handle he weather ?
5.Are you concerned about the school Ranking?
Etc etc
If iu can answer all his questions you could even fish out he school yourself
My 2cents..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
tolutweety:

No funding stated.
I intend getting across to my graduate cordinator to see what I can get . What do you advice ?

Course - Msc (computer and information systems Engineering )

Need you to help out with all necessary information needed.

Thanks
Which TNstate offered you admission,Chattanooga or Nashville?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tolutweety(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
electronic:

We are not clairvoyant bro! cool
Choosing a school has a whole lot of factors to consider. Like
1. Did any of the school offer you funding?
2. Do their research interest align with yours?
3.A u bouyant enough to pay the tuition fees?
4. Can you handle he weather ?
5.Are you concerned about the school Ranking?
Etc etc
If iu can answer all his questions you could even fish out he school yourself
My 2cents..

-no funding yet
-both have research interests that aligns with mine.
-maybe., I can survive through.

]What I majorly concentrate on is the school where I can get funds, and one with after-school opportunities.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tolutweety(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
OluDare01:

Which TNstate offered you admission,Chattanooga or Nashville?
Pm'ed you.

Nashville
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Qhalifah: 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
osahons9:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by khulthum: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please has anyone applied to or presently enrolled in Auburn University at Montgomery Alabama ..Need help with some important information
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cabayes: 12:26am On Oct 06, 2016
khulthum:
Please has anyone applied to or presently enrolled in Auburn University at Montgomery Alabama ..Need help with some important information

Were you refered to sending your transcript to evaluation company?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Airich01(m): 1:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Guys, good Morning I need your help. I've been out of secondary school for 7 years. I couldn't apply for an undergraduate degree due to failure in my Father's business. Now my Uncle wants to sponsor me. Do you guys think they will be asking me questions about what I've been doing? Also, My brother is a US citizen would this impede the success of my interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by biikeys(m): 2:57am On Oct 06, 2016
electronic:

I wld check their PHd Entry requirements... I hope I have what it takes. I am EE are you EE?

Completed EE program there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by MsNas(f): 4:45am On Oct 06, 2016
electronic:
Send me a PM. I can help if the rate he/she is offering is reasonable enough.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by okgerald(m): 5:55am On Oct 06, 2016
Hello guys. I need an admission letter for usa university to apply for sturdy leave from my job. Even if its just temporary.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kenniez26: 6:04am On Oct 06, 2016
It is possible to make adjustments to my ds-160 after confirmation and submission without creating another one instead of writing Lagos as my place of birth as it is my international passport I wrote shomolu
Cc walspring lagosismyhone, oludare01 and other professionals
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dramaka(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2016
tolutweety:
Getting closer.

Pls All ...

My take,

Generally, University of Louisiana appears to be ranked a bit higher than Tennessee State University. Louisiana is at the South coast, and so the weather there is very similar to that of Nigeria. As per ranking as regards your course, investigate and know which is better.
If any gives you funding, rank same higher than the other.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tolutweety(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2016
dramaka:

My take,

Generally, University of Louisiana appears to be ranked a bit higher than Tennessee State University. Louisiana is at the South coast, and so the weather there is very similar to that of Nigeria. As per ranking as regards your course, investigate and know which is better.
If any gives you funding, rank same higher than the other.

Thank you. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OGreene: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2016
Sorry oooo. Na GRE

Walspring:

If it's for Toefl come and give me oo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.