Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,480 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (678530 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chiezzh: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2016
I am actually going with ARJOMAZY advice but I'm stock here....what is my primary occupation and I was asked why I was denied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry359(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:
Im following all you guys advice ....please I'm stock here ....what is my primary occupation regarding my story and I was asked reason for being denied visa please help me with this ...I'm filling it right now

How many times do you need to be told!
No one here will make up lies for you to tell the visa officer.

Your story given here is full of un-truth and confusion.
The only way forward is for you to tell the whole TRUTH of your
story in your application.
However your chances are very small because of all the misleading things that you have posted.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by larmeedeh: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:
Im following all you guys advice ....please I'm stock here ....what is my primary occupation regarding my story and I was asked reason for being denied visa please help me with this ...I'm filling it right now
guy , I also graduated 2010 but I thank God for d right composure n I got it .. u need to take a chill pill ..private msg 1 or 2 people to help u ... putting stuffs like those things u wanna say or u intending put on here not d best idea... don't let quick quick things put tension on u . relax n know how u going to fill your ds160 don't rush like d last time . key thing do d right thing n b prayerful too..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chiezzh: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2016
larmeedeh:

guy , I also graduated 2010 but I thank God for d right composure n I got it .. u need to take a chill pill ..private msg 1 or 2 people to help u ... putting stuffs like those things u wanna say or u intending put on here not d best idea... don't let quick quick things put tension on u . relax n know how u going to fill your ds160 don't rush like d last time . key thing do d right thing n b prayerful too..
I'm not lieing over my info all I'm telling here is the real trust ....graduated 2010 .. worked for 2 years and got diploma in civil engineerng..from 2013 to 2015 after that I did 1 year industrial trainIng ....I have not said any lie here ...I got all you told me ..what will be my primary occupation and why was I denied visa ...pls help me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Fesobi92: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2016
OluDare01:
abi now. Do quick come join the timezone
My bags on standby aidy. How your side brother me?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2016
deeMarc:

It's not like I really don't want to continue with chemistry, I just feel like I should expand my coast to other scope of science and chE has been my dream course since high school days but my school gave me CHM, which I now love too. And am also considering job opportunities, I don't want to be left stranded cause my greatest fear is not getting a job after the whole studying wahala. But I wouldn't mind going for the MSc in chemistry too if that's going to cut down my expenses.
Lol....who doesn't need funding ?.....I need funding. As much as I can get smiley
The universities I checked, two univs tho, the prerequisites that was listed there ..won po gidigan ooo....some with zero units and some more than that......what do you suppose I do ooo?
You know what you want right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by meritdee(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2016
LagosismyHome:

it is too much for me to start .......... You either go through the whole thread and read it all regardless of data cost or giving up your sleep . (if its me that what i would do) or you read these previous transcript of success and rejection and learn from it . The dropbox was done a while ago so it doesn't have many other transcript posted since but it gives you a base line to work from

get your pen and paper and note the questions especially the frequently asked on and build your own transcript

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkt7zz6y583qhna/APPROVED_VISAS_Part_7.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nq0ft9sr52twe7/DELAYED_VISAS_PART_7.pdf?dl=0

Wow! So this my dropbox link still exists. Happy its useful tho.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by larmeedeh: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:

I'm not lieing over my info all I'm telling here is the real trust ....graduated 2010 .. worked for 2 years and got diploma in civil engineerng..from 2013 to 2015 after that I did 1 year industrial trainIng ....I have not said any lie here ...I got all you told me ..what will be my primary occupation and why was I denied visa ...pls help me
if I'm correct u mean your present work if u working atm put it then .if u not leave it abi. but if its previous work just put them according to your working experience
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chiezzh: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2016
larmeedeh:

if I'm correct u mean your present work if u working atm put it then .if u not leave it abi. but if its previous work just put them according to your working experience
Remeber my 1 year IT runs till 2016 so will that be my primary or present occupation? And work at the hospital my previous work? Please help me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2016
meritdee:

Wow! So this my dropbox link still exists. Happy its useful tho.

Nice one, so you are the composer grin .....Kudos oo as it has helped many others

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by robedolu(f): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2016
alteco007:
Visa approved this morning at exactly 7:30am. Want to thank everyone for their contribution. Y'all really helped one way or the other. Shout out to Texrem, Deetus and Meritdee for the mocks and corrections. Really gained from the group. @Meritdee, thanks for the last minute encouragement, hope you wake up to see this as we discussed. Once again, thanks y'all. Transcript to come soon.
congrat
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by larmeedeh: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:

Remeber my 1 year IT runs till 2016 so will that be my primary or present occupation? And work at the hospital my previous work? Please help me
quote me if m wrong but your it was on til 2016 doesn't mean u working atm so its previous then .
pm me don't use this to disturb d timeline

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2016
alteco007:
Visa approved this morning at exactly 7:30am. Want to thank everyone for their contribution. Y'all really helped one way or the other. Shout out to Texrem, Deetus and Meritdee for the mocks and corrections. Really gained from the group. @Meritdee, thanks for the last minute encouragement, hope you wake up to see this as we discussed. Once again, thanks y'all. Transcript to come soon.
Yeah, congrats. I thank God for everything.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chiezzh: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2016
DeeTus:
Yeah, congrats. I thank God for everything.
I'm begging who so ever that can assist me that I've got angered with my attitude ...I'm sorry please assist me fill this form ...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:

You have to relax for now and maybe next weekend we'll start because I want to see you succeed, though it'll be very hard for you to get a visa.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by teepee4Him(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
larmeedeh:

quote me if m wrong but your it was on til 2016 doesn't mean u working atm so its previous then .
pm me don't use this to disturb d timeline

I salute ur patience!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:

I'm begging who so ever that can assist me that I've got angered with my attitude ...I'm sorry please assist me fill this form ...
It's okay. Just take a rest. By next week or next weekend, we'll start, okay?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chiezzh: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
DeeTus:
You have to relax for now and maybe next weekend we'll start because I want to see you succeed, though it'll be very hard for you to get a visa.
Very hard how ?DeeTuss I've alresdy start filling the form and I'm going with you guys advice ...what will be my present and previous occupation regarding my stories ..but no p of you think I should chill...I'm only looking at my calender.school will soon resume..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by meritdee(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:

Bro, no one can help fill your form better than yourself that's why COs frown at Agents' touch on applicants DS-160. Fill what you can defend. Your DS-160 does almost 75% of your VISA interview. Be consistent in your DS-160, they most times see through the lies. So dont try to change what you had in your previous DS-160 but you can add to it just to fill blanks that could help you.
Again, I repeat! Be consistent!
Make sure you can defend what you have in there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:

Very hard how ?DeeTuss I've alresdy start filling the form and I'm going with you guys advice ...what will be my present and previous occupation regarding my stories ..but no p of you think I should chill...I'm only looking at my calender.school will soon resume..
It's not by previous and present occupation but what the VO recorded in your case. Do you think anyone will approve your visa just like that for abandoning your studies?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lionlee216(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:

Bro pls relax. When is your school resuming?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Ewedusoup(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Good afternoon Nlanders,first time I'm applying for a bible college in the state,my main issues are 1.bank statement,2.never work before but Serve as NYSC just concluded 2016,but i have a distance relation in the same state where the school is located,my question is would the VO ask for her bank statement? plz i need to be guided thanks.Thanks

Spicyella..i will like to know the procedure and steps you took before gotten your I 20,pls this is my email..oluwasogoemmanuel1984@gmail.com thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by spicyella(f): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=Ewedusoup post=51570294]

I just got my i-20 from a graduate theological school, I don't think its wise to use a sponsor that is in the same state where you will be schooling who is not even your parent. though I learnt vo's don't normally ask to see statements but you will definitely go with one in case.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Teedawg:
hey guys so am not really good at mathematics who can help me solve this.
If I start spring 2017 when is my expected graduation date (year and month) should everything go as planned Bsc?
And also I just got a shocking news that If I start spring as a freshmen by fall I will still be a freshmen I thought I was gonna be a sophomore embarassed grin

One academic year is usually 9 - 12 months (usually 2 or 3 semesters) depending on the no of credits taken ………so if you start by spring then next would be summer and then fall session…….so most likely it is after fall that you would have completed enough credit to be classified as one year (so fall is unlikely as it is barely 8 months later). Meaning your sophomore year would start from Jan and so will your junior and senior years . Same way if you start in Fall session then your new year would most likely be every fall

Meaning most likely graduation will be in December 2021 … All thing been equal . but u might be able to finish a semester earlier in 2021 if you have done the total required credit by then ….. This is assuming your degree is 4 years
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls, doesn't US stamp passports? I want to b sure cos i just collected my passport n can't see the stamp on it.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry359(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
mcearnie:
Pls, doesn't US stamp passports? I want to b sure cos i just collected my passport n can't see the stamp on it.
Thanks

Only backward countries still stamp passports.
Advanced countries record your data on computer forever.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
mcearnie:
Thanks

did you see the visa page as thats all that matters when you are approved .....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
smiley grin Thanks, i code.
worry359:

Only backward countries still stamp passports.
Advanced countries record your data on computer forever.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Visa page is blank anyways cheesy
LagosismyHome:

did you see the visa page as thats all that matters when you are approved .....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
alteco007:
Congrate!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ziggy3579: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls how much is one dollar to naira (black market rate)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.