Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (678612 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sofadj(m): 2:26am On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:

I worked in dad hospital before admission and as an apprentice to an engineer

Hey, why do you keep saying you worked in your dad's hospital?
Do you think saying its your dad's hospital will improve your chances of being believed.

If I were you, I would simply say I worked in a hospital as an intern/trainee/whatever. Saying its your dad's hospital just reveals to everyone that it was never really a job - you were just following your popman to work - IMO the VO doesn't need to know this.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chiezzh: 4:21am On Dec 02, 2016
I'm finding some thing difficult ...wherr should I go for the next interview ....abuja or lagos ...my first was lagos and please make me understabd what I'm to fill here..what will be my income ..And am i to fill my primary school details ..the issue of the civil engineering should I say I did science laboratory technology instead of civil engineering so that it matches with biomedical and I did my industrial training at FERMA should I fill my dad hospital so it matches ...please I need opinions

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:47am On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:
I'm finding some thing difficult ...wherr should I go for the next interview ....abuja or lagos ...my first was lagos and please make me understabd what I'm to fill here..what will be my income ..And am into fill my primary school details

lagos abuja no difference. .... its still based on how u perform

also it clearly states secondary level and above so why are you talking about primary school details
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2016
You need to be very careful with all these lies,else you would go down with a ban.
Chiezzh:
I'm finding some thing difficult ...wherr should I go for the next interview ....abuja or lagos ...my first was lagos and please make me understabd what I'm to fill here..what will be my income ..And am i to fill my primary school details ..the issue of the civil engineering should I say I did science laboratory technology instead of civil engineering so that it matches with biomedical and I did my industrial training at FERMA should I fill my dad hospital so it matches ...please I need opinions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chiezzh: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2016
OluDare01:
You need to be very careful with all these lies,else you would go down with a ban.
No lies in got the document ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by robedolu(f): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2016
pls anyone traveling on d 11th of Dec. wit Royal Air Maroc
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by adup(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2016
My guy, pls u have to give ur self rest[/b]
Chiezzh:

My man, this should be private issue, not public and also the discretion is urs to take..... Take the one dat would not give u further problems...i stand to be corrected
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ajomarzy: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=Chiezzh post=51559520]I'm finding some thing difficult ...wherr should I go for the next interview ....abuja or lagos ...my first was lagos and please make me understabd what I'm to fill here..what will be my income ..And am i to fill my primary school details ..the issue of the civil engineering should I say I did science laboratory technology instead of civil engineering so that it matches with biomedical and I did my industrial training at FERMA should I fill my dad hospital so it matches ...please I need opinions [/quote

I already told you to be sincere and back up with sound reasoning why u switching to Bio engineering but you have still chosen the path of lies..well I wish you the Best of luck]

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:

No lies in got the document ..
You studied civil and you wanna change it right?
All the best to you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2016
iyobs7:
Please this thread was created to cater for people intending to study in America and not to discuss insurance related issues because it does not benefit anyone whose intention this thread was opened.

Please open a new thread for that. Justwise please take note of this ugly development and hide these posts.
You're wrong man... Discussing about things like this would actually make most of us know what to expect when we eventually get there. And na wetin dey kill this country be this, we don't plan ahead.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Fesobi92: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:
You need to take a chill pill man. CALM DOWN!!!. Your case is not IMPOSSIBLE but you can make going amelika IMPOSSIBLE for yourself with inconsistent information. You no see "willfully misrepresenting information" = BAN. Haba, calm down na.
Changing from civil Eng to medical lab tech is like **danger alarm** to the vo. he/she will just be scared of you and once he knows you misrepresent information. mehn, nah those soldiers wey dey outside go nab you. kuje straight.
The way forward now is to fill what you filled before. read ajomarzy's comment again. it the key.
Don't say you work in your dads hospital. Say you worked as a clinical engineer (it the closest to civil Eng work in a medical setting) at an hospital(name the hospital). wondering what a clinical engineer does? is
the role of the clinical engineer to furnish the new
structure with medical equipment, by integrating the
constraints of these devices in the building. At each
stage of the building process, the clinical engineer must
contribute to a specific mission of interface between the
building and the equipment, identifying and anticipating
constraints, and taking care of the good preparation of
the integration of this equipment in existing buildings or
buildings yet to be created.
During this period, you got interested in the application of engineering to medicals, and you figured biomedical engineering will enable you do this cos it deals with the application of engineering design and so so and so to medicals. skikena.
Again, calm down. Anxiety will only help dhl the next denial to your doormot. so, calm down and make needed adjustment.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Timi1990:
smiley please i need to know more about all this insurance policy in the US and how they work . the state i"ll be residing is Alabama.
And someone said they should not talk about it.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Fesobi92: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2016
OluDare01:

You studied civil and you wanna change it right?
All the best to you
One word they say is enough for the wise.

My accountant friend cannot enter amelika now. Agent say make he change to medical doctor for embassy. Naso, those eagle eyed vos spot am. He can relate the super story.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by spicyella(f): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2016
please can someone help me with a brief answer or explanation to this question.
How is a masters in religious studies with specialization in interfaith peacebuilding related to degree in economics? .

will really appreciate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hushee(m): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2016
LagosismyHome:

I am faceless nameless and phoneless ........ grin grin grin
Lol. Adonbilivit.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry359(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2016
spicyella:
please can someone help me with a brief answer or explanation to this question.
How is a masters in religious studies with specialization in interfaith peacebuilding related to degree in economics? .

will really appreciate.

Not related at all!
No way to build some fake story
The VO will see through that in a second.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Hbaba: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2016
Please does anyone have idea of when next an educational seminar will take place in Lagos or any part of southwest this year so that I can attend? I need some clarifications about F1 visa. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Blaqbillgatez: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2016
hello people i applied to goethe uni frankfurt and i got a reply from uni assist two weeks back that am eligible for student kolleg but still havent got anything from the uni...i dont know if they will be sending the acceptance or rejection letter by email or mail and how long does it take to get the letter cos i think its getting long
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by spicyella(f): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=worry359 post=51565217]

I have never worked with what I studied. I presently work for an NGo and did volunteer jobs for both rotary club and an interfaith NGo. A member of Yali and a Rotaract club member. so with this profile don't I have a chance?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2016
If this guy no use him small boy sense spoil things, i'd say this is good enough to succeed. Thanks Arjomazy.
ajomarzy:

Then you need to be sincere when feeling your form then....put your work experience in the hospital(hospital name and role) from 2011 till when u got admission
Then put the exact course you studied and exact date u started and finished (2013-2015)...civil engineering and the company you did IT with (All this would show you have not been idle)....tell them you had to work after sec school as u could not gain admission early and u did not want to remain idle..then hospital experience brought about wanting to read a course related to health care u developed passion for...

Then finally if they ask why Bio engineering...you need to explain how you developed a passion in the medical and health care sector from your experience in...

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2016
Don't lie pls! Not again! Ajormarzy has already given u expo. Be wise boy.
Chiezzh:

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 9:59am On Dec 02, 2016
Fesobi92:

One word they say is enough for the wise.

My accountant friend cannot enter amelika now. Agent say make he change to medical doctor for embassy. Naso, those eagle eyed vos spot am. He can relate the super story.
abi now.
Do quick come join the timezone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2016
Bros, this is America not Germany
Blaqbillgatez:
hello people i applied to goethe uni frankfurt and i got a reply from uni assist two weeks back that am eligible for student kolleg but still havent got anything from the uni...i dont know if they will be sending the acceptance or rejection letter by email or mail and how long does it take to get the letter cos i think its getting long
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2016
This is another beautiful suggestion for you. I really want you to get your visa this time. Pls follow these instructions.
Thanks Fesobi.
Fesobi92:

You need to take a chill pill man. CALM DOWN!!!. Your case is not IMPOSSIBLE but you can make going amelika IMPOSSIBLE for yourself with inconsistent information. You no see "willfully misrepresenting information" = BAN. Haba, calm down na.
Changing from civil Eng to medical lab tech is like **danger alarm** to the vo. he/she will just be scared of you and once he knows you misrepresent information. mehn, nah those soldiers wey dey outside go nab you. kuje straight....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:

not going to comment or read any post on you....blc people are just wasting their time as u clearly dont listen. it was obvious 1st time. u took no feedback people gave u before the interview

Now i gave u the best advice to do a transcript and then share it privately with others. instead u are here spilling your private info from Slt to Engineering with other giving u packaged ideas. .... but what you failed to realise is that some VOs read this thread... (so as u are talking Vo can be nodding yeah right seen it on NL) .. ...also u best know what u filled the first time and now u need to stick with it blc if the Vo spot any discrepancies that even worse...all the best sha but u need to learn to listen and at 24yrs apply better wisdom
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by alteco007(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2016
Visa approved this morning at exactly 7:30am. Want to thank everyone for their contribution. Y'all really helped one way or the other. Shout out to Texrem, Deetus and Meritdee for the mocks and corrections. Really gained from the group. @Meritdee, thanks for the last minute encouragement, hope you wake up to see this as we discussed. Once again, thanks y'all. Transcript to come soon.

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Beelad(f): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2016
Chiezzh:

Haba! You've been given reasonable responses and suggestions but you still want to follow the wrong route. SLT and civil engineering are in no way related. With all you've been saying, I'm beginning to doubt your diploma and 'dad's hospital' (no offense intended)
One thing you should know is you'll always need several lies to cover up a lie and you'll definitely get stuck at a point which might lead to a worse problem than the former. So its better you just be plain and apply wisdom.
Lagosismyhome gave you a good advice already.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2016
alteco007:
Visa approved this morning at exactly 7:30am. Want to thank everyone for their contribution. Y'all really helped one way or the other. Shout out to Texrem, Deetus and Meritdee for the mocks and corrections. Really gained from the group. @Meritdee, thanks for the last minute encouragement, hope you wake up to see this as we discussed. Once again, thanks y'all. Transcript to come soon.
Congrats! Share ur transcript pls. Cheers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2016
alteco007:
Visa approved this morning at exactly 7:30am. Want to thank everyone for their contribution.thanks y'all. Transcript to come soon.

Congratulations! Happy for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chiezzh: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Im following all you guys advice ....please I'm stock here ....what is my primary occupation regarding my story and I was asked reason for being denied visa please help me with this ...I'm filling it right now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by meritdee(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2016
alteco007:

Yes!!! I was looking forward to this. Thank God and good job.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.