Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (671084 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
justwise:

Of course you are kidding yourself and those who believed in that.
LMAO grin

It's okay, Justwise. I know you're kind of upset now. Sorry brother.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
justwise:

Of course you are kidding yourself and those who believed in that.
Ghen Ghen...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by justwise(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeeTus:
LMAO grin

It's okay, Justwise. I know you're kind of upset now. Sorry brother.

Upset about what exactly? That somebody got a visa?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
justwise:

Upset about what exactly? That somebody got a visa?
Nope. Upset about believing in God. You see, life is dark and spiritual sometimes. So, the solution first is to have faith in God.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by justwise(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeeTus:
Nope. Upset about believing in God. You see, life is dark and spiritual sometimes. So, the solution first is to have faith in God.

I really hope that you have some sensible people around you because you are not normal

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
justwise:

I really hope that you have some sensible people around you because you are not normal
It's okay, brother. I am not normal but have contributed so vastly to your thread.

Lets just stop it here.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by slevin: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please can anyone please tell the actual amount sevis fee will be in naira at the ecobank @ Benin Rep. Now. Because I don't know how much they will be selling dollar there,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
slevin:
Please can anyone please tell the actual amount sevis fee will be in naira at the ecobank @ Benin Rep. Now. Because I don't know how much they will be selling dollar there,
Someone shared here that you can pay with your naira MasterCard online. You can check the thread
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
please is there anyone in Normal, Bloomington? Please, it is very urgent. Thanks in advance.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Christian129:
please is there anyone in Normal, Bloomington? Please, it is very urgent. Thanks in advance.
what do you need i am 48 mins out?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
cecemat:
Now this is what I just came here to say this afternoon.... grin
In this order, I say I'm truly very grateful...

<<<<<GOD>>>>>
<<<<<God's Own Scholars17>>>>>>
<<<<<Akin2016>>>>>
<<<<<Texrem>>>>>>
<<<<<Walspring>>>>>>
<<<<<Entire Scholars on this thread>>>>>>
Missed my appointment on the 4th of January because of the delay in the flight delivering my I-20 BUT GOD showed me HIS awesomeness after paying another Visa fee for an emergency appointment on Tuesday, I got today for an expedient appointment.
//////////VISA GOT APPROVED IN ABUJA CONSULATE AT 12PM TODAY////////////////////

.....................................................Transcript loading ...................................80%
Meanwhile, I'm leaving on Monday, I would be grateful if I can get the best deal Biko. Thanks as you help already grin
Oluwa done pick person call oooooooo... After all the plenty question for here... Am happy for u brov.. Oya pack ya load and yap...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by justwise(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeeTus:
It's okay, brother. I am not normal but have contributed so vastly to your thread.

Lets just stop it here.

Before you joined or starting posting here 2yrs ago many have gotten their visas without taking their passport to be anointed by a pastor, encouraging visa applicants to do that is basically encouraging laziness and false hope without doing the basic things required.

This is one the reasons why Nigeria is screwed up, nobody wants to work hard and do the right thing to be successful rather some run from one church to another looking for fantom miracle from self-made men of God

13 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
justwise:

Before you joined or starting posting here 2yrs ago many have gotten their visas without taking their passport to be anointed by a pastor, encouraging visa applicants to do that is basically encouraging laziness and false hope without doing the basic things required.

This is one the reasons why Nigeria is screwed up, nobody wants to work hard and do the right thing to be successful rather some run from one church to another looking for fantom miracle from self-made men of God
Please Justwise, I do not want to talk to you anymore. You seemed too rude and is totally uncalled for. I never for once encourage laziness here. Don't quote me out of context. That dude is very hard-working. I specifically asked him to anoint his documents due to the fact that there was need to, which he did and got his visa. I have never asked anyone on this thread to do so before. God sometimes does His miracles through someone. He does not come down from Heaven. I am not God but those who know me face-to-face take my words so seriously at times. God gave everyone of us gift.

If you really don't want me here, it's much better you say it. I don't own you anything. You ought to be happy folks are here helping out. If they decide to boycott this forum, you will surely feel it because you are paid on here.

Please be a gentle man and understand we don't live our lives on Nairaland. There are so many people who got their visas without Nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
E done appen oooo.. lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by justwise(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeeTus:
Please Justwise, I do not want to talk to you anymore. You seemed too rude and is totally uncalled for. I never for once encourage laziness here. Don't quote me out of context. That dude is very hard-working. I specifically asked him to anoint his documents due to the fact that there was need to, which he did and got his visa. I have never asked anyone on this thread to do so before. God sometimes does His miracles through someone. He does not come down from Heaven. I am not God but those who know me face-to-face take my words so seriously at times. God gave everyone of us gift.

If you really don't want me here, it's much better you say it. I don't own you anything. You ought to be happy folks are here helping out. If they decide to boycott this forum, you will surely feel it because you are paid on here.

Please be a gentle man and understand we don't live our lives on Nairaland. There are so many people who got their visas without Nairaland.

You actually believed that i get paid here? So you think by posting here you are doing justwise a favour? How about this..stop posting in this thread and drop your bank details i will redirect my monthly salaries from nairaland to your account starting from this month.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Drocks: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
I
cecemat:
Now this is what I just came here to say this afternoon.... grin
In this order, I say I'm truly very grateful...

<<<<<GOD>>>>>
<<<<<God's Own Scholars17>>>>>>
<<<<<Akin2016>>>>>
<<<<<Texrem>>>>>>
<<<<<Walspring>>>>>>
<<<<<Entire Scholars on this thread>>>>>>
Missed my appointment on the 4th of January because of the delay in the flight delivering my I-20 BUT GOD showed me HIS awesomeness after paying another Visa fee for an emergency appointment on Tuesday, I got today for an expedient appointment.
//////////VISA GOT APPROVED IN ABUJA CONSULATE AT 12PM TODAY////////////////////

.....................................................Transcript loading ...................................80%
Meanwhile, I'm leaving on Monday, I would be grateful if I can get the best deal Biko. Thanks as you help already grin
congrats man

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Anoiting oil. Total bullshit. If you like deep inside anything. You have to still go there prepared undecided

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Drocks: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
justwise:

You actually believed that i get paid here? So you think by posting here you are doing justwise a favour? How about this..stop posting in this thread and drop your bank details i will redirect my monthly salaries from nairaland to your account starting from this month.
e don do abeg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Drocks: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
DeeTus:

e don do bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Drocks: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Free application $0 at michigan technological university. And there are many other schools with free application.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Drocks:
Free application $0 at michigan technological university.
Lol! You're not gonna be the first to apply there.
They're stingy with funding.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Drocks: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
OluDare01:

Lol! You're not gonna be the first to apply there.
They're stingy with funding.
I don't need their funding.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Drocks:
Oh! I see.
Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by saninwa: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Drocks:
Free application $0 at michigan technological university. And there are many other schools with free application.

Pls are you aware of any other school? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by seeker88(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Drocks:
Wayne state university also....
Don't know if Wayne State is also stingy with funding?? undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Drocks:
e don do bro
Alright.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Drocks:
You don dey sharp mouth like OBO. When the time reach you go dey beg for accommodation.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by signature2012(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Na wa o.....just reading different punchlines. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (405)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.