Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (671214 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by centboy123456(m): 1:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Walspring:

Lagos to NY

I don't know how you do but really can you help me how can I get a (student) Visa what and what I need and how much those it cost pls tell me I want to know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by centboy123456(m): 1:23am On Jan 13, 2017
I don't know how you do but really can you help me how can I get a (student) Visa what and what I need and how much those it cost pls tell me I want to know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kaydp: 1:59am On Jan 13, 2017
OluDare01:

He's at Minnesota state university,you wanna apply to university of Minnesota if I'm right.
pls can I send you a pm

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by khiaa(f): 2:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Enjay11:
Please who's in LA or Orange County willing to accommodate me for a few days before I get my own place. I'll really appreciate it! I can even pay if it's the case!!

Hello Enjay, I live in Southern Cali but I live too far away for you to travel daily, a total of 5 hours there and back.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Enjay11: 2:14am On Jan 13, 2017
I sent you a pm please can we talk? Just need to know a few things thanks
khiaa:

Hello Enjay, I live in Southern Cali but I live too far away for you to travel daily, a total of 5 hours there and back.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ponpon(m): 2:17am On Jan 13, 2017
centboy123456:
I don't know how you do but really can you help
me how can I get a (student) Visa what and what
I need and how much those it cost pls tell me I
want to know

1 Write and pass Gre and maybe toefl
2 Apply to an SEVP-approved institution and get admitted.
3. Pay the SEVIS fee.
4. Complete a US student visa application.
5. Pay the visa application fee.
6. Schedule and attend a US student visa interview.
7. The visa is yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 2:18am On Jan 13, 2017
slimmy2005:
You don dey sharp mouth like OBO. When the time reach you go dey beg for accommodation.
Nwanna don't exercise your flexors on OBOs like this, they can only ball online. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by signature2012(m): 2:19am On Jan 13, 2017
slimmy2005:
Signature worldwide
Boss you boy dey loyal o.
I like that your abstinence style o shocked shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by signature2012(m): 2:21am On Jan 13, 2017
centboy123456:
I don't know how you do but really can you help
me how can I get a (student) Visa what and what
I need and how much those it cost pls tell me I
want to know

You better start to read,read this thread from page 1 till infinity like your life depend on it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by khiaa(f): 2:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Enjay11:
I sent you a pm please can we talk? Just need to know a few things thanks

My email isn't working that's why I quoted you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 13, 2017
amanze15:
Nwanna don't exercise your flexors on OBOs like this, they can only ball online. grin
Their money na audio. Well I was only making sure.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by signature2012(m): 2:24am On Jan 13, 2017
If you need Naira,kindly contact me,I need some dollars.
$100,$200, $300,$400 etc.
Check siggy for contact details.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Enjay11: 2:34am On Jan 13, 2017
Oh okay, where do you stay in southern cali..
khiaa:

My email isn't working that's why I quoted you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by khiaa(f): 2:38am On Jan 13, 2017
Enjay11:
Oh okay, where do you stay in southern cali..

Palm Springs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by TWoods(m): 2:40am On Jan 13, 2017
signature2012:

You better start to read,read this thread from page 1 till infinity like your life depend on it.

Does he sound like someone remotely interested in reading anything?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Enjay11: 2:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Okay that's about 2hrs from LA according to google....just wanted to know how life is in California
khiaa:

Palm Springs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akins2016: 3:04am On Jan 13, 2017
cecemat:

Thanks brovda... I am truly very grateful
You're welcome bro. I am so glad you got it. see you at the top and I wish you good luck and safe trip to america. Let's pop when you land. LOL

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by khiaa(f): 3:24am On Jan 13, 2017
Enjay11:
Okay that's about 2hrs from LA according to google....just wanted to know how life is in California

I have lived here all my life, Cali has its good and bad and I love it. The weather is nice, although it has been raining off and on for the past 2 weeks, there is no snow but if you want snow you can always go to Big Bear Mountain. smiley The cost of living is high especially in PS and Orange County. I'm going to move to San Deigo one day, I love that city and I'll be closer to the Pacific Ocean, it's beautiful. *Shout Out To CFCMAN I'm Coming Boo* cheesy
I think you will like it here but LA can be, well I'll just say that I wouldn't want to live there.
PS.. you are right, PS is 2 hours away from LA but I always make a detour to visit family and I included the extra 30 minutes. Sorry!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Enjay11: 3:36am On Jan 13, 2017
Haha thanks a lot, please what's wrong with living in LA asides the cost of living? Is it easy getting a job there? I mean under the table and cash jobs
khiaa:

I have lived here all my life, Cali has its good and bad and I love it. The weather is nice, although it has been raining off and on for the past 2 weeks, there is no snow but if you want snow you can always go to Big Bear Mountain. smiley The cost of living is high especially in PS and Orange County. I'm going to move to San Deigo one day, I love that city and I'll be closer to the Pacific Ocean, it's beautiful. *Shout Out To CFCMAN I'm Coming Boo* cheesy
I think you will like it here but LA can be, well I'll just say that I wouldn't want to live there.
PS.. you are right, PS is 2 hours away from LA but I always make an detour to visit family and I included the extra 30 minutes. Sorry!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by khiaa(f): 3:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Enjay11:
Haha thanks a lot, please what's wrong with living in LA asides the cost of living? Is it easy getting a job there? I mean under the table and cash jobs

lol cheesy I wouldn't know about the job prospects because LA is always a hit and run city for me, the sooner I'm out the better.grin but it is a very big city so I would guess the chances of getting work is positive, I don't know about the under the table jobs but I do know that hispanics are the majority in Cali now because Mexico is right next door, it borderlines San Diego and in the past because of the high amount of illegal immigrants alot of the people were being paid under the table.
To me LA= Shallow, conceited,fake, cold people, of course you will find some nice ones if you are lucky, but their nite clubs are bumping. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Enjay11: 3:57am On Jan 13, 2017
Well I'll see how things work out....thanks a lot for the talk smiley
khiaa:

lol cheesy I wouldn't know about the job prospects because LA is always a hit and run city for me, the sooner I'm out the better.grin but it is a very big city so I would guess the chances of getting work is positive, I don't know about the under the table jobs but I do know that hispanics are the majority in Cali now because Mexico is right next door, it borderlines San Diego and in the past because of the high amount of illegal immigrants alot of the people were being paid under the table.
To me LA= Shallow, conceited,fake, cold people, of course you will find some nice ones if you are lucky, but their nite clubs are bumping. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by TWoods(m): 3:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Enjay11:

Why on earth do you want to be illegal? This is one of the reasons all the posts dripping with "God" irk me. They are written by insincere frauds who only know "God" when they have no other options. Aren't you the same guy who has been begging for accommodation over the last 2 weeks? From LA to Boston to Texas?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by khiaa(f): 4:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Enjay11:
Well I'll see how things work out....thanks a lot for the talk smiley

Good luck, and always watch your back.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by khiaa(f): 4:08am On Jan 13, 2017
TWoods:

Why on earth do you want to be illegal? This is one of the reasons all the posts dripping with "God" irk me. They are written by insincere frauds who only know "God" when they have no other options. Aren't you the same guy who has been begging for accommodation over the last 2 weeks? From LA to Boston to Texas?

Hmmmmm!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 6:00am On Jan 13, 2017
acadollar:
Even though to help person here no be by force.
But I dnt know why I don't recieve help here anytime I sought for it.
I've seen where people asked for powerful SOP sample to back up there funding and many people emailed them, I asked for it here and everyone ignores me.
Mr Imperiouxx, I also mailed you the other day about something and no reply, abeg I need those help.

Hi. I got your message and I have replied it now.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ChristianGrey2: 7:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Good morning guys. Please am a second year student here and am transferring to a college in the US. I have applied for admission and am accepted with a 20000 scholarship. I would like to know the period of study which will be on my I-20. Will it be from 2017-2019
Or 2017-2021. Thanks very much
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by slevin: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2017
slimmy2005:
Someone shared here that you can pay with your naira MasterCard online. You can check the thread

Thatz not what I want to find out, I know mastercard can be used, what I want to know is how much they charged for a dollar? Like how much is the naira equivalent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2017
ChristianGrey2:
Good morning guys. Please am a second year student here and am transferring to a college in the US. I have applied for admission and am accepted with a 20000 scholarship. I would like to know the period of study which will be on my I-20. Will it be from 2017-2019
Or 2017-2021. Thanks very much

If you're going for the next session fall that 2017-2021
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dadaojames(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
St John's University is also offering free application till Jan 26, 2017

Drocks:
Free application $0 at michigan technological university. And there are many other schools with free application.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Enjay11: 9:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Dude calm down! I never said I wanted to be illegal, I'm making enquiries and maybe you have someone back home sending you money but I don't so if I get a job under the table to support my education then hell yes I'll take the job.....in case you don't know it's California and the cities thrives on such jobs...
TWoods:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Enjay11: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2017
and stop making it seem like it's a bad thing to ask for temporary accommodation before getting your own place. Besides I don't have any business with Texas I've never mentioned Texas on this thread so make sure of what you're saying before quoting me.

TWoods:

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (405)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.