Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? (3931 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by Gflat: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2016
sorextee:
Nobody, cos I know nobody here.

You haven't noticed any female nairalander? That seem like your kind of lady?
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by IamLEGEND1: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2016
on the contrary, I consider all NLders to be death traps. No potential pairing,EVER!
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by Gflat: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2016
suzan404:
lipsrsealed

call his name Susan smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by Gflat: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2016
wordbank:
Sleekyshuga wink
I hear say Abia state list dey reach 10 pages, God I commit myself to you
cry

lol. Where is sleek? She should come and debunk this claim
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by Gflat: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2016
Goroz:

Gflat? That's wrong theoretically angry Fsharp undecided

lol. OK bruv
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by Gflat: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2016
Where are the ladies?
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by Gflat: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
on the contrary, I consider all NLders to be death traps. No potential pairing,EVER!

You are so wrong bruv. Sooooo wrong
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by dajoaneke(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2016
Gflat:

Read the first post again bruv. This is not about their profiles but about their comments
thanks for the correction
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by sorextee(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2016
Actually, I have. But have forgotten their moniker.
Pple like using strange names here. And besides, 80% of girls Here are guys in real life. smiley

Gflat:

You haven't noticed any female nairalander? That seem like your kind of lady?

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by Gflat: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2016
sorextee:
Actually, I have. But have forgotten their moniker.
Pple like using strange names here. And besides, 80% of girls Here are guys in real life. smiley

You are right about some of them being guys. You 80% is way too high grin

Like say 40%

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by ogorwyne(f): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2016
EmperorLee:

Only you one shocked
I dey tell u.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by MUVA(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2016
Gflat:

Spill out her name already grin
I think she'd rather I don't grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by sorextee(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2016
U know how annoying it's going to be after all this while, you thought u re in love with a girl. God forbid that kind thing.

Gflat:

You are right about some of them being guys. You 80% is way too high grin

Like say 40%
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by amuokuko: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Mynd44 because he loves trouble..
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by ogorwyne(f): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2016
wordbank:
Girls been jaming guys head together since genesis
grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by domopps(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2016
Gflat:

Bruv, it should be partner not partners. cheesy

Wrong quote I guess!

Cheeeeeeers
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2016
wordbank:
Sleekyshuga wink
I hear say Abia state list dey reach 10 pages, God I commit myself to you
cry
Hahahahaha @ committing yourself to God!! Ain't you up to the task grin?

10 pages of list? Na thesis grin?

cheesy cheesy Well, from what I was told, those who marry within (same LGA or Villa) pay little or nothing as regards outsiders who pay more, though there are 'MUST payments' done by both parties (whether outsider or insider)..

Reason(s) behind this? I really can't tell but I think it's a way of discouraging outsiders from marrying their daughters grin.. I'll ask my papa later, and modify..

Also, individuality differs.. I remember my mum saying her dad took little or nothing during her time but rather asked her husband to use the money, and take care of his daughter, but any day he chooses to misbehave, he'll come pick his daughter back grin..

Gflat, hope I answered your question?
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by aloobright17: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2016
Almost everyone know the person , So no need mentioning her again.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by PrincessAnna: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2016
aloobright17:
Almost everyone know the person , So no need mentioning her again.
grin cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by PrincessAnna: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2016
They are too many, can't mention them. Anytime I mention those close to me here I get like 10 private messages asking why they don't top the list. So sugarboy you know yourself.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by aloobright17: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
grin cheesy
Thank God U know.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by PrincessAnna: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2016
aloobright17:
Thank God U know.
una love no be here
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by Maxi112: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2016
ogorwyne:
Gflat, slyisaac, iykekelvins, agrovick, and 16 others
hope the depth of your pussy is large enough to accommodate them all grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by aloobright17: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
una love no be here
u mean me and angel H
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by PrincessAnna: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2016
aloobright17:
u mean me and angel H
yes na, your love
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by aloobright17: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
yes na, your love
Yes that AngelAhnie Angel H , dey skata my medula soteehhh I dey wan enter yaba by the left side smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by PrincessAnna: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
aloobright17:
Yes that AngelAhnie Angel H , dey skata my medula soteehhh I dey wan enter yaba by the left side smiley
I go dey break your head everyday be that. Where Herbie your one and only grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by aloobright17: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
PrincessAnna:
I go dey break your head everyday be that. Where Herbie your one and only grin
see wickedness oooo so na to break head u dey? Anyway is even far better than breaking the heart smiley

Don't mind her she dey wait for me to come and pay her costly bride price grin I hope she can never dare me here again.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by EpicMaurice(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mua dont know any gal here oh. But i dont mind getting to know some of them cool
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by PrincessAnna: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
aloobright17:
see wickedness oooo so na to break head u dey? Anyway is even far better than breaking the heart smiley

Don't mind her she dey wait for me to come and pay her costly bride price grin I hope she can never dare me here again.
Angels don't break heart , we are lovers.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin

I'm so complicated kind of person but ONLY Royalblak007 can function with me properly atm kiss grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You See As A Potential Partner? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
ogorwyne:
Gflat, slyisaac, iykekelvins, agrovick, and 16 others
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ??? / Best Night Club In Lekki / “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.