Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me (56402 Views)

Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / She Tried To Friendzoned Me But I Beat Her To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by thesuave10(m): 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

ehn

Lol. Go away cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
thesuave10:

Yh...I'll soon be back online, I'll chat you up later. grin tongue

grin Roger that...

I'll park for now.. It's getting late tongue now u know where to find me sha
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Trapqueen77 forget that dude! he is juss keeping u as a possible bootycall option!

Am sorry if I sound harsh but it's probably the truth!

smiley thanks for the advice... Appreciated.. I guess ur ryt..
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by IamLEGEND1: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ayammm too exhausted to type anything reasonable.... myabe tmoorwo.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol cute also minding ones business helps

absolutely

Fvcking right!

°°••°°••°°•• grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by halfricanadian(f): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

absolutely

Fvcking right!

°°••°°••°°•• grin

lol

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Ayammm too exhausted to type anything reasonable.... myabe tmoorwo.

Keep it locked and loaded grin shoot me whenever ur ready. tongue
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I met this cute and humble guy & we clicked. It was love at first sight I guess grin ..each day our love grows & our phones are like on fire all the time when we chat or we call each other.
But our differences separated us twice undecided
I blocked him thinking I can move on with my life without him but I was wrong! Everyday I miss him and been longing for him. I never moved on actually embarassed
After many wks I decided to unblocked him and was so surprised one day I got a msg from him on whatsapp asking me why I unblocked him? I told him I can't move on and I miss him so much & I want us to fix it for one more time but he declined & said tat he can't have me anymore & we better off as friends undecided cry
Although we chat/call everyday & he even told me how much he loves me but every time I asked him if we cud fix our relationship., he will either ignore my question or he will juz say I'm his friend...

Do u think he friendzoned me coz he's already dating someone else or he is juz scared to be in a relationship? embarassed
miss, you actually wanted him to wait till u unblock him right? U had something for the guy and when things were getting on fine u had to cut him off.. Hmm shame!

Have u taken out time to ask yourself:

"If someone I feel something for, blocked me how would I have felt or reacted "

U called him cute and humble... Rare type of men, but u cut him off like he hurt u badly, my dear, I am glad he friendzoned you.. Endure!

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by TrapHedges(m): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
That guy is Prolly reserving yo to hit yo when he wants..

Madmanzone him already
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
miss, you actually wanted him to wait till u unblock him right? U had something for the guy and when things were getting on fine u had to cut him off.. Hmm shame!

Have u taken out time to ask yourself:

"If someone I feel something for, blocked me how would I have felt or reacted "

U called him cute and humble... Rare type of men, but u cut him off like he hurt u badly, my dear, I am glad he friendzoned you.. Endure!

Thank u grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Thank u grin
welcome miss...
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Nigerian
dat wasn't yorubalic neither was it ibotic or hausanic grin
I mean it!!!
a mix of both, perhaps? gringrin

TrapHedges:
That guy is Prolly reserving yo to hit yo when he wants..

Madmanzone him already

For the love of the Trap Music kiss

*panda*
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by pedrilo: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
most ladies are emotionally unstable

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
a mix of both, perhaps? gringrin

grin grin
nice voice thoo like Ice cream I want to lick it
what am I even saying
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

smiley thanks for the advice... Appreciated.. I guess ur ryt..
u welcome baby smiley
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by kingofthejungle(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
na kassybaby day run this account cc trapqueen77
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by pippimp(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I met this cute and humble guy & we clicked. It was love at first sight I guess grin ..each day our love grows & our phones are like on fire all the time when we chat or we call each other.
I blocked him thinking I can move on with my life without him but I was wrong! Everyday I miss him and been longing for him. I never moved on actually embarassed
After many wks I decided to unblocked him and was so surprised one day I got a msg from him on whatsapp asking me why I unblocked him? I told him I can't move on and I miss him so much & I want us to fix it for one more time but he declined & said tat he can't have me anymore & we better off as friends undecided cry
Although we chat/call everyday & he even told me how much he loves me but every time I asked him if we cud fix our relationship., he will either ignore my question or he will juz say I'm his friend...

Do u think he friendzoned me coz he's already dating someone else or he is juz scared to be in a relationship? embarassed

Best to move on. I remember how my first love discharged me a long time ago. I thought i was going to die, or kill someone. Whichever comes first. Now i look back and laugh. Ain't nothing you can throw at the heart that the heart can't take. All it takes is time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by SafeAlhaji(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Baby opportunoty come but ones. i think he scared and learnt some lessonwith that your. act of blocking him. cos if am the guy. i will be thinking that you may do something worser than that if we continue yo be dating. so its better you find your mr right else where

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by CaptainRahl(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
BEENUEL:
Ma'am this is KARMA @ work, nah only our God know how many folks u don friendzone cry.
you are very wicked boss grin
BEENUEL:
Ma'am this is KARMA @ work, nah only our God know how many folks u don friendzone cry.
you are very wicked boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by jerryfisher(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
BEENUEL:
you are right,,,pls go and open a CHURCH you are better of a prophet

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
pippimp:

Best to move on. I remember how my first love discharged me a long time ago. I thought i was going to die, or kill someone. Whichever comes first. Now i look back and laugh. Ain't nothing you can throw at the heart that the heart can't take. All it takes is time.

Thank u... I think ur ryt....
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
kingofthejungle:
na kassybaby day run this account cc trapqueen77

Who is she? embarassed
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by repogirl(f): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
If you separated twice, it's probably better off like this. There is a reason you are separating and it will most likely keep happening.

Maybe he has realised this and has decided there's no point.

Also the feeling of being blocked by someone else isn't a good one, so it might be payback for the hurt you caused
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by brunoMcJaY(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin tatz complete already... I don't need to write an e-book here to tell my story on details sha

your story sounds fictional...
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Annruby: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
hey dearie,i dont think nairalanders understand how u feel,i wont u blame him for blocking him cos i know how its burns.dont have any advice for u cos am curently passing through the same situation,am looking for a plan B but it not easy to let go
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by idesylvester(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
For this Buhari time, Hian!!!... well, make e no b like say I no advice... jst call am,tell am say wu him Epp grin or is he related 2 Mike Adenuga? Mtweee... u self y u unfrnd am.. abi u b miss world.. if I slap u eh...frnd anoda persn jare no cary ur own come disturb us
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
SafeAlhaji:
Baby opportunoty come but ones. i think he scared and learnt some lessonwith that your. act of blocking him. cos if am the guy. i will be thinking that you may do something worser than that if we continue yo be dating. so its better you find your mr right elae wherr

How I wish tatz so easy to do it.. But I'll try.. Tnx smiley
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by 9jatatafo(m): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
You are not his type. You are very irrational and the guy knows that. Very sorry for my language
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by mirixy24(f): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lol.....I can relate! What u r going to do is let go. Find some form of distraction, hang out more often and get urself busy with work, it will help. Whatever his reasons are, it's not ur business, u r cool, don't let his actions let u think otherwise or think less of urself! It's ok to let him know how u really feel and after that, WALK AWAY!

it ain't easy tho, but try!!!!!!!
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by mirixy24(f): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lol.....I can relate! What u r going to do is let go. Find some form of distraction, hang out more often and get urself busy with work, it will help. Whatever his reasons are, it's not ur business, u r cool, don't let his actions let u think otherwise or think less of urself! It's ok to let him know how u really feel and after that, WALK AWAY!

it ain't easy tho, but try!!!!!!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by kayo80(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
I can't believe this attention seeking cork teasers post made Front Page. SMH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.