Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me (56404 Views)

Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / She Tried To Friendzoned Me But I Beat Her To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Horsesmouth: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I met this cute and humble guy & we clicked. It was love at first sight I guess grin ..each day our love grows & our phones are like on fire all the time when we chat or we call each other.
But our differences separated us twice undecided
I blocked him thinking I can move on with my life without him but I was wrong! Everyday I miss him and been longing for him. I never moved on actually embarassed
After many wks I decided to unblocked him and was so surprised one day I got a msg from him on whatsapp asking me why I unblocked him? I told him I can't move on and I miss him so much & I want us to fix it for one more time but he declined & said tat he can't have me anymore & we better off as friends undecided cry
Although we chat/call everyday & he even told me how much he loves me but every time I asked him if we cud fix our relationship., he will either ignore my question or he will juz say I'm his friend...

Do u think he friendzoned me coz he's already dating someone else or he is juz scared to be in a relationship? embarassed

Well, from where I'm standing he friendzoned you because really you are not good enough for him.

You are just a horrible person, period.

How could you block someone for so long, then wake up from your sociopathic nuances and have the effrontary to ask for another shot at a relationship.

Some people dont handle rejection well. You are a mean person. That is the reason he friendzoned you. He only talks to u out of courtesy.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by jericco1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
you'll fall in love with someone who doesn't love you for not falling in love with someone who does....it's simply Karma
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RJayson(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
He knows you are a nice girl and he doesn't wanna hurt you. He's still roaming, and you don't fit that bill.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by koolaid87: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
kingIkay:

Maybe. Just ask him why he doesn't think of you as a girlfriend material

That's a complete waste of time..Y'll don't need to force things that might not meant to be..He showed it in his action which is pretty much louder than voice...Time to move on!!!
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by iamord(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Thank u Lordy kiss.

*sigh* how I wish tatz easy.. smiley
something deep down in you know the answer but your in love and in need of that closure.. That's a hard drink from cupid that makes one hallucinate
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Well, from where I'm standing he friendzoned you because really you are not good enough for him.

You are just a horrible person, period.

How could you block someone for so long, then wake up from your sociopathic nuances and have the effrontary to ask for another shot at a relationship.

Some people dont handle rejection well. You are a mean person. That is the reason he friendzoned you. He only talks to u out of courtesy.

Appreciated... Thank u so much grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Onechancearmy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I met this cute and humble guy & we clicked. It was love at first sight I guess grin ..each day our love grows & our phones are like on fire all the time when we chat or we call each other.
I blocked him thinking I can move on with my life without him but I was wrong! Everyday I miss him and been longing for him. I never moved on actually embarassed
After many wks I decided to unblocked him and was so surprised one day I got a msg from him on whatsapp asking me why I unblocked him? I told him I can't move on and I miss him so much & I want us to fix it for one more time but he declined & said tat he can't have me anymore & we better off as friends undecided cry
Although we chat/call everyday & he even told me how much he loves me but every time I asked him if we cud fix our relationship., he will either ignore my question or he will juz say I'm his friend...

Do u think he friendzoned me coz he's already dating someone else or he is juz scared to be in a relationship? embarassed

IS his name babacele? cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
iamord:
something deep down in you know the answer but your in love and in need of that closure.. That's a hard drink from cupid that makes in crazy

grin yes... I think I need tat closure... Thank u

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by poppop: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Let it go.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
That's not love, that's simply infatuation
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by jerryfisher(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
N so?

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by seguno2: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
fanacy:
Scared of you

Looks like you also saw her scary blood sucking mouth on her profile!
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
next time don't block, just delete from contact and change your privacy to contact only until you calm down, as for the topic, move on
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Blessograo(f): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It's so simple, he has feelings for you and he has a gf which he can't break up with and if he does break up you are just a substitute or just his sex partner or he has no feelings for you and he's just telling you he loves you just to make you happy and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Is the guy fair?
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by abioyeolaide(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
consult a pastor/priest/alfa nd pray to God for divine intervention.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
So you couldn't trap him...hehehehehe grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by mrssamson(f): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Haahhahah
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Girl, he's an alpha guy and that suits you right. It's all over for you.

I like guys that do not give a damn about women. This is how it's supposed to be, not other way round.

Shout out to all the nigg.ars in the house! Lol.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by SmathGate(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
all dis people that will be blocking blocking..., i pray one day you don,t block your destiny lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by iamord(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin yes... I think I need tat closure... Thank u
if you want it.. Go get it.. Good luck with that.. But don't carry all your head in it. Men and women don't think alike
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by ring7(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Choice Guys are scares,u presume
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
seguno2:

Looks like you also saw her scary blood sucking mouth on her profile!

ahbeg i no wan laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by timilehin007(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ashawo loh be work woh domitila

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by freecocoa(f): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
Many weeks eh? Move on, it's fizzled out for him.

Btw, does this mean he didn't call after you blocked him or? Well, I wonder why you blocked him in the first place, if you were being petty by blocking him(which is what it looks like) then why expect him to automatically take you back? But if he deserved the blocking, you won't be begging, then again, I don't know you nor your take on self esteem.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by gbaskiboy: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
BEENUEL:
Ma'am this is KARMA @ work, nah only our God know how many folks u don friendzone cry.
hmmmm, so Karma is at work nw abi. well if what u said is true, it serves her right

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by McBrooklyn(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

So you already got another Nigga you crushing on and not me?? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Tallfam(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Exactly, a lady once blocked me on facebook because we had little misunderstanding. she blocked me for one week, the next week she unblocked me and i blocked her on whatsap,facebook and i put her number on black list. its been two years now, she is still on my block list.

Who ask u now? Na advice she ask for not ur own story

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Franciscototee: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
ouzo1:
Jst try marry him papa, so una go use him sch fees play 9jabet
lwkmd...guy i swear u re funny. Though u made my day after lechester city spoilt it.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by doskie(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

ohhhh... Baby!!! queenet!!!queenet!!
How many times did I call you??
Why did you have to bring our issue up here on social media? I told you i like you as a friend. Isit a crime? I always see you checking me out on snap chat and my new babe has noticed it.... Please dont pour sand in my garri!!! I beg you please!!!! Her dad is a multibillionaire. The guy that married her elder sister now is the ceo of a multinational company given to him by her dad... Please ohhhh queenet i beg you.... I no love you again abeeggggg! Tchai.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL hehehe when she blocked me, i was pained, my ego and my pride was shattered to pieces, i had to call her pretending to be sorry and ask for forgiveness but immediately she unblocked me, i gave her the insult of her life, the insult that can make her commit suicide and shed tears and then i blocked her and black listed her number.

For your title block mind, you did well abi?

abeg park one side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by missyge(f): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

He ddnt friendzone u. He has moved om with his life dear. wat acyually jappend bfre u haad issues with ur rlshp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.