Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS (67234 Views)

Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) / Young Hunters Kill A Python In A Bush (Photos) / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by tonquendo4u(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Culture and tradition are meant to b respected
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by iKarma: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
RickyTan:

Lol. Okay - but herdsmen were in Nsukka Area not Enugu

Wake up. They're taking over Enugu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Kratos3364(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin
AntiWailer:
Ebony people Foriegn?

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Akaujaa(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
The Op said Ebonyi people and proceeded to add Abakiliki in parenthesis, signifying that anybody from Ebonyi state is automatically a native of Abakaliki. What a wrong insinuation. Its just like saying that anybody from Anambra is an a native of Onitsha. Besides, the op already made his point, why specify the city if not to demean people from that area. Too bad, a writer.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by northvietnam(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
tobisco29:
wer u cum 4rm

see kwashion grin
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Akaujaa(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pavore9:
So someone from Ebonyi State is now a foreigner in Anambra State?

Ask them oo before they start dividing and fighting among themselves when Biafra is eventually created.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by matrixme(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
This is such an open show of shame. One of your proverbs say when a masquerade dances badly in the presence of observers, his relations scratch their eyes in shame. That you, Igbo people are calling each other strangers in your faces, how will you live in harmony when you form your own country?
I am glad the Omoluwabi ethos will never allow such divisions in Yoruba land. As long as we speak the same language, we automatically become brothers and sisters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by northvietnam(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Aroh48:
playing with snakes? Are you human?

go to anambra state and see how pyton crawl into peoples compound freely and stay for days and ni body will dare kill it... snakes is part of our tradition .. and we dont kill it.. it also dont bite us..

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
...and according to the people of Ling Ling prefecture, of Xiaoming province of Western China, when one fat and long Python dies, the whole village is fed for 3days straight angry
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Acidosis(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Both the stup!d 'tweeters' and pythons are cr.azy. I will kill Green snakes in Anambra and NOTHING will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
northvietnam:

go to anambra state and see how pyton crawl into peoples compound freely and stay for days and ni body will dare kill it... snakes is part of our tradition .. and we dont kill it.. it also dont bite us..
...and here you are, still wondering why your village has refused to progress..smh
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Awoofawo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
nobody called ndi ebonyi strangers,the only people that did that is the afonjas and the afonja mod that change the title of the thread u could see how ndi igbo converse and made fun of the situation on facebook

The problem with you folks is reflected in your post..............can't you get your points across without using derogative terms to labeled others tribes

Abeg goan sitdon I no get time to engage in tribal war abeg!!!
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
What do you know?
iKarma:

Lmaooooooooo Ibo pipu and winchi winchi.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
wristbangle:
Hmmm I am not from Igbo but one thing about anambra igbo is their over bloated ego.
the PROBLEM of the IGBOS will be totally solved if every Igbo nationality purge themselves of ANAMBRA .
ANAMBRA has caused so much damage to every other IGBO TRIBE than NIGERIA as a country has done.
ANAMBRA people never see anything GOOD in an IMO, ABIA, EBONYI even ENUGU indigenes.
They have this bloated ego as though they have arrived.
they make every Igbo and Nigerian feel inferior, yet they want BIAFRA .
I stopped supporting BIAFRA entirely because of ANAMBRA'S SELFISH desire in it.
the first lady I wanted to marry hails from ANAMBRA, but because of how she had already started berating my state even before wedlock , I DUMPED her instantly because I can't be a comfortable man and still receive insults under my roof.
I can't imagine bringing INSULT HOME as wife with my hard earned money.

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by jstriker442(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
dragonking3:
So Ebonyi people are foriegners in igboland? undecided

Na wa o for this people sef.
do you even knw who a foreigner is ??

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by jstriker442(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pavore9:
So someone from Ebonyi State is now a foreigner in Anambra State?
Do u even knw who a foreigner is ??
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by jstriker442(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
takenadoh:
How Ebonyi turn foreigners for Anambra?

Abeg make una visit my "Foreign " blog.

[url]thenaijalisting..com.ng[/url]
do u even knw who a foreigner is ??
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Afonja we don hear u naw shift and stop splashing smelling ewedu brown roof spit all over the thread
shut up flat head red mud ugandan. The truth must be told. Igbos are clone.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
RickyTan:

See this Yaliba afonja hater and attention seeker attacking Igbos.
FYI - Divide and rule is dead
SO just face your master and leave the East alone
FYI Igboland is much bigger than your SE geopolitical zone
And when you have a tribe that is 50 million strong you are bound to have diversity - that is NOT division.

Igbo Amaka
Igbo Kwenu
see consolation. Chai, ebonyi, foreigner in anambra, what a shame. Spit.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:

the PROBLEM of the IGBOS will be totally solved if every Igbo nationality purge themselves of ANAMBRA .
ANAMBRA has caused so much damage to every other IGBO TRIBE than NIGERIA as a country has done.
ANAMBRA people never see anything GOOD in an IMO, ABIA, EBONYI even ENUGU indigenes.
the first lady I wanted to marry hails from ANAMBRA, but because of how she had already started berating my state even before wedlock , I DUMPED her instantly because I can't be a comfortable man and still receive insults under my roof.
bros no mind those ndi Anambra.....we all know their interest about B!afra...very hateful and tribal bigots i have ever known since i was born....Hausas or Yorubas are not even half discriminatory as these ugu sellers..all the bad image reputations of igbos ranging from drug biz in Indonesia to manufacturing of fake drugs and insulting of host communities outside Alaigbo stems from them..i rather prefer a more and robust Nigeria than have a country with those kind of humans!

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Lucynchy(f): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
That man ain't serious at all he's deleted the comments of those against his belief along with other trash he commented.
#smh All this hearthens sef I tire for their head >: angry
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by agamali1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
wristbangle:
Hmmm I am not from Igbo but one thing about anambra igbo is their over bloated ego.
Just take a look at yourself "I'm not from igbo". Smh for this generation.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Lucynchy(f): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Acidosis:
Both the stup!d 'tweeters' and pythons are cr.azy. I will kill Green snakes in Anambra and NOTHING will happen.
Don't try it in Idemili both North and South cause your mouth will be cut short if you do not adhere to their rules after the killing unless you're not seen.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by asha90: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Now let me tell you my own..but that's the bitter truth devoid of stereotype. cheesy

Do you know that Ebonyi people are hardly regarded as Igbos?

Do you know that Ebonyi people are more or less Hausa people?

Do you know that Ebonyi are the only reason Igbos are insulted?

Do you know that all the hawkers on roads Lagos, PH, Abuja, Onitsha, Kano and other major cities are Ebonyi people?

Do you know that every GALA HAWKER on the street is an Ebonyi indigene?

Do you know that every okadaman in East is an Ebonyi person?

Do you know that Ebonyi people are the mallams and mai guard in Igbo land.

Ebonyi jookwanu njoor..

[s]
murphyibiam15:

bros no mind those ndi Anambra.....we all know their interest about B!afra...very hateful and tribal bigots i have ever known since i was born....Hausas or Yorubas are not even half discriminatory as these ugu sellers..all the bad image reputations of igbos ranging from drug biz in Indonesia to manufacturing of fake drugs and insulting of host communities outside Alaigbo stems from them..i rather prefer a more and robust Nigeria than have a country with those kind of humans!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Hmmm! My igbo friend from Abia state narrated her story of how her parents boyfriend went against their decision to marry hence he must marry an anambra indigene by force. Meanwhile this is almost a 4yrs relationship.

Isn't it time for them to do away with this "royal blood" of a thing? This act is enough alter the unity of biafra as no one is ready to mingle with peacock people.
I don't get it biko. Anambra guys are not allowed to marry outside their state
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Danfuster(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:

no lies bro... I just dumped one of them like trash, unapologetic emotionless set of people. Funny they're the first to call others tribalist.

If they can tell you to perform such archaic right over an animal that has no bloodline with them, imagine the rights they'd ask you to perform when any of their child pass away with you married to him/her.

No wonder other tribes pull their children's ears to heed against marrying from there
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Lucynchy(f): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
murphyibiam15:

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Lucynchy(f): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=murphyibiam15 post=48482327]
bros no mind those ndi Anambra.....we all know their interest about B!afra...very hateful and tribal bigots i have ever known since i was born....Hausas or Yorubas are not even half discriminatory as these ugu sellers..all the bad image reputations of igbos ranging from drug biz in Indonesia to manufacturing of fake drugs and insulting of host communities outside Alaigbo stems from them..i rather prefer a more and robust Nigeria than have a country with those kind of humans! [/quote
That's really bored outta hatred bro but still Anambrarians sure pass. #lol go and ask ooh
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Pchidexy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Which one be foreigners again for their own country. Bloggers self!
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Jeffy1206(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
northvietnam:
some people might neglect it but this is just the truth.
my place we dont kill green snakes, if u eventually do, its either yoi giv it a befitting burial or u face the calamity that comes with it

i could remember my childhood days when we visit for xmas, if we go swimming they do play with snakes, putting it on ur neck, throwing it at some one one putting it inside ur panties and it will crawl out..

make no mistakes, it do bite foreigners ....
are you Tiv?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) / 'Albino Turtle': Yellow Turtle In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.