Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married (48904 Views)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by alexarelano(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
vivianbelema:

Hmmm I fit'nt
See ingilsh grin grin
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Alexk2(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
vivianbelema:

Hmmm I fit'nt

Are you Okrika's?
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by peekeeks(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Use a much more uglier friend

Na every guy want better thing..
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Slymonster(m): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
my ex did that to me,only difference is that there wasnt no marriage lol
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by bettercreature(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
iceberylin:
Use an uglier Friend....

Everyone likes better tongue
Lol you are wrong! maybe he doesn't care about look who knows
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by NevetsIbot(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
bahahahaha. You test me with your friend, you're telling me bye bye niyen
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
holluwai:
E pele o, eku testing. Shebi na microphone

lol

She be like ''testing the boyfriend.....one....two''

Odafuwo ni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by nkechiben(f): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
OK!

2 Likes

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by oluwasegun007(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

very funny....

Imagine my babe test me with girl wey get big BOMBOM, oyo is her name..
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Odunharry(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
Many ladies will never learn... A pity Some of them still do this ishh..
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Test abi taste?
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by banana4nana(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
NOBODYY:
Of all things in the world You chose a girl to test me? You're on your own
she did pass the text
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by happney65: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
veekid:
Happney65 and seun

I reject it in Jesus name.. grin
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If it has ever occurred to you to "test" your partner, you have trust issues and may never fully trust that person even when you get married to him/her.

If I find out you're testing me with your friend and we're actually compatible, I'll marry her instead.

Fuck_ you and your trust issues. . .
I trust you sir cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by vivianbelema(f): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Alexk2:

Are you Okrika's?
No, imo girl.
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Michy61: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Let all service providers come to our aid in Ekiti State to solve the problem of poor network. Browsing has been made difficult in recent times in many parts of Ado Ekiti
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by vivianbelema(f): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
alexarelano:
See ingilsh grin grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by dntaskme(m): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
shocked
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 15, 2016
beautiful232:
because you think say your boyfriend na GOD weh devil tempt and he pass

You never see anything :Pbecause you think say your boyfriend na GOD weh devil tempt and he pass

You never see anything

Devil did not test God. Satan cannot test God. If he tempted God, who would God sin against?

Satan tempted Jesus. Had Jesus giving in to the temptation, he would have sinned against God.

God = Jehovah
Jesus = Jehovah's son
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2016
that one na mumuness
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Alfred234(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2016
When you like playing rough play too much that's what you get
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Alexk2(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
vivianbelema:
No, imo girl.

The name belema don't sound "imolite" though.
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by vivianbelema(f): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Alexk2:

The name belema don't sound "imolite" though.
Yes, You're right. I got the name from a friend
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Alexk2(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
vivianbelema:

Yes, You're right. I got the name from a friend

Isorait....nice name for cool babe. cool
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by vivianbelema(f): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Alexk2:

Isorait....nice name for cool babe. cool
Thanks cool dude
Re: When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married by Intimaci1: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Buys A N15M Mercedes Benz E350 For His Girlfriend (Photos) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer / 10 Signs Your Village People Don't Want You To Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.